• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
The Great Cavern of Malum

A bit about the city
Malum itself is positioned inside a massive mountain, carved into the center. With great walls of obsidian, the only way into the city is through the path of darkness carved through the depths of the earth. This road is plagued with impenetrable darkness to challenge all who journey to Malum.

Mission Statement
Our goal is to become the light in the darkness of Herocraft. With all the evil and murder, we'll be the example of good and lawfulness. Our citizens will kill only those who rally under evil banners. We will not camp. We will not attack new players. When the time comes, we will come to the calls of righteous players to put an end to campers and evil-doers alike. We'll travel the lands to lend aid to those who need it - even if we fail.

RULES
All of our rules are in addition to server rules. Any rule that is not explicitly stated is assumed to be covered by the server rules. Any rules here that are contrary to a server rule that allows and action take precedent to that server rule.
  • Citizens may only steal from EVIL factions.
  • Citizens may only kill members of EVIL factions, those deemed evil by our leadership, and any hostile players.
  • Digging within town is FORBIDDEN. Doing so will see the offending party expelled. Digging includes the walls of the town, the underground of the town, and UNDER the walls. Basements are prohibited unless otherwise specified.
  • Be POLITE in all chats. Users found causing excessive drama, "trolling," or otherwise behaving in a unpleasant way in public chats will be expelled. This includes trash talking other players. Having slain them relentlessly (or the other way around) is no excuse for being rude.
  • Personal regions require Mayor approval.
  • Citizens may NOT be in any Neutral/evil guilds.
Leadership
Malum runs under a standard mayoral system with one exception - The mayor is a pain in the butt. I'd like to be quite frank when I say that I can be difficult to live with. If you're interested in applying, please be prepared to work like a dog, listen to me shouting/complaining/swearing/singing all day in town chat, and constantly be harassed about being in the way. I tend to be very orderly, but may change plans at the last minute if a better solution to a problem presents itself.
All issues that cannot be dealt with by the Mayor alone will be handled by the town as a whole. Citizens may regularly be tasked with counsel in order to come to a solution.

Recruitment Policy
If this is the first section you are reading, please leave. We only welcome those who understand our mission and desire to be a part of it. Please understand that being a citizen of Malum means that you will an asset to be expended for greater goals - there is a lot of work to be done. Also note that if you submit an application without reading the thread, it WILL hurt your chances of being accepted in the future.

Recruitment is currently OPEN.
IGN:
Why do you want to join us?:
Class/Profession:
Do you like to work?:
Are you a member of any guilds?:
What is your opinion on apples?:

Mayor/SIC: Applelove(Mayor)/Nater_Tater(SIC)
Banker: Cybersword (8c/ingot)

Charter Signatures:
  1. Applelove
  2. Fuckingsoup98
  3. Nater_Tater
  4. Heruohtar
  5. Dark_Lord_666
  6. ASOCxREAPERx
  7. Cybersword
  8. Catshunnie
  9. Spirit_Guardian
  10. Welkyr
  11. Teonis
  12. Kurugi
  13. pfdan
  14. inAcan
Non-Charter Citizens:
  1. Domitius
  2. MgrSarcasm
  3. TehGreenBean
  4. SmileySullivan53
  5. Flowerpower_ftw
Tax Payment Info:
test

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Building Regulations:
The building theme of Malum is industrial/city. This means we're looking for tall buildings, not wooden cabins or mansions.

Max build height: 30
Some exceptions may be made.

Basement depth: 6
Basements will have a strict regulation. They must not go a single block outside of the plot line.

General rules:
  • Do not build outside your plot
  • Do not modify the road in any way
  • Do not modify any plot other than your own
  • Any personal chests found outside of your plot may be considered town property, and moved to town storage. This includes chests hidden below basement level.
  • Do not modify town structures without permission
  • Balconies may extend up to 4 blocks from your walls, as long as they are above 8 blocks from the road.
Note that all plots with have a connection to the sewer. Whether you use this or not is entirely up to you, but they may not be filled in, and the tunnels may not be modified. Note that this includes LIGHTING the tunnel. If it's unlit, it is unlit for a reason!

Official Town Relations

While Malum strives to have good relationships with all towns, the nature of our mission affords us many enemies. Towns listed here are to be considered hostile at all times, and are the only players who should be actively targeted outside our territory. Be aware of our rules - We may not like them, but we will treat them with respect.

Enemies:
  • Eclipse
  • Lorien
  • Glaciem
  • Erebos
  • Zion
  • Mortem
  • Mordor
  • The Enclave
  • Unholy
  • Citadel
  • Torchlight
Citizens are welcome to attack citizens of any towns listed above. Additionally, well known Player Killers are to be targeted as well.

Allies:

Be aware of the nature of treaties we have agreed upon with other towns. In the past, towns have not taken treaties so seriously, but know that Malum will. If a treaty is formally agreed upon with a town, breaking that treaty will see the town put in our list of enemies. Citizens who break our own treaties will be warned, and then expelled should they cause further issues.

Problem Players
This is essentially a KoS list. Any player here may be targeted just the same as above, for any reason inside or outside our territory. Any player listed here should be expelled from our territory without courtesy if found trespassing

Name -- Town when added to the list -- Offenses
  • Alexhoff -- N/A -- Player Killing; Camping
  • _Austin_ -- N/A -- Player Killing; Camping; Theft
  • Wildarm5 -- Lightforge -- Hunting citizens; Raid attempt
  • Brancher -- N/A -- Player Killing
  • Ratata -- N/A -- Player Killing
  • TheAzian -- Glaciem -- Eaves dropping
  • Yoiyo -- Erebos -- Player Killing
  • ATrustedTurtle -- Mortem -- Player Killing
  • Rioku_ -- N/A -- Player Killing
  • AgentXenon -- N/A -- Conspiracy to Murder; Raiding; Theft
  • 0xChase -- N/A -- Raiding
  • oO_G6_Oo -- Zion -- Raiding
  • Slayer715 -- N/A -- Player Killing; Camping; Raiding
  • mdburton00 -- N/A -- Camping; Raiding
  • DunstanXenon -- N/A -- Camping; Raiding
  • Draxta -- N/A -- Camping; Player Killing
  • Perlmutter -- Lorien -- Eaves dropping
It is not difficult to make it on to this list. If a player causes problems for our citizens, they will be added. The town they were in when added to the list will be noted, and may be used in our decision whether to add a good/neutral town to the list above or not. Users and town names will never be removed from the list.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I wouldn't recommend it. I can get a lot of testimonies from people who will call me a slave driver, and there's about 340,000 blocks to dig before Phase I of the project is complete <3

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
btw @Nater_Tater and @Cybersword good luck with the new town.

I don't know but @xexorian may want you to take your houses down form Nevermore to conserve space, he may let you keep them as residences but I doubt it, we are about to redo the wall so some of the taller houses need to be changed ANYWAY.

Just a heads up.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to propose a formal alliance between my town of Lightforge and your town, Seeing as us good towns must band together against such an evil server.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
At the moment we won't be hosting formal relationships with any other towns, but I will certainly bring this back for discussion when our infrastructure is settled.

Zirbs

Wood
Guardian Angel just said you guys stopped recruiting.

I'd like to contend I can replace any worker you have, and I'm willing to carve out anything underground to prove my point.

EDIT: Sum miles, sum servis!