• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I think I'll be much much more active after March 7; that's when my term paper is due

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
Eclipse is now considered FULLY hostile. All town members of Eclipse are KOS, no mercy will be shown if you are a lvl1 noob or a lvl55 failure. You will die.

Two members Abused our redstone operated door, using some sort of client side bug to trick it into opening. They were quickly killed but this is an unacceptable breach of our security.

Therefore, it is now a REQUIREMENT to cover BOTH sides of the door with cobblestone or a material of similar fashion, such as dirt. Any moron caught leaving the door open will be killed and looted to be taught a lesson.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Replace the door with dirt, the same as we had before. I was well aware that the current setup was breachable.
Their hostilities know no end to a neighbor so close. While I don't care what actions you guys take against them, please remember that we do not treat anyone with disrespect - not even our enemies. I won't tolerate mindless bad mouthing. I don't think I have to state this, but I prefer to be very clear about it.

I'll try to login tomorrow, I'd like to see the walls now that they're completely done.

I am actually quite glad that this has happened. In my absence, I was considering asking you to negotiate an alliance with them due to our proximity complicating things.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Since you're from the Academy, get with Nater when he is online. I can't be on to supervise a visit.
Just know though, that he'll probably be looking for a good reason to kill you, so take your shoes off before stepping on the carpet.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Nate, can I get a status update? Has everyone jumped ship while I've been too busy to boss them around? Anyone been MIA for a week or more?

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
Heru is going to be out for a few months, he recently moved/lost his job so he's got no internet.
Everyone else has been on so we should be fine.
I sold all my gold and got up 16.5kc, annnnd I've begun mass producing netherwart, up to two double chests now.
Also I killed one of Lorien's wizards twice. Yayyyy.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
-clap clap-
I thought you were building a palace of gold?

I think HTTP kicks citizens that are inactive for 2+ weeks, so make sure the pirates know that if it suddenly says he's expelled, I didn't do it >=o

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Can't login right now, so I thought I'd address something I've been meaning to for a while.

Guild membership is highly discouraged in Malum. There is a tendency for players to think that their guild and town memberships cannot conflict. This is not true, especially so in Malum. We will accept no players that are members of evil or neutral guilds. Any Malum citizen who joins an evil or neutral guild will be immediately expelled from town. There are no exceptions. Your membership in Malum comes before membership in any guild. Guilds may not be formed or based in Malum, under the same penalty.

The only exception to this judgement, is the Pumpkin Pirates. They existed prior to the writing of the official rules, and therefor have been grandfathered in. While I will not turn a blind eye should the guild conflict too severely with the town, the members of the Pumpkin Pirates will be exempt from this rule so long as they remain in the Pumpkin Pirates.
This exemption does not extend to citizens of Malum. You may not join the Pumpkin Pirates and keep citizenship in Malum if you are not already a member.

************​

Another issue I would like to address before it arises, is the new Karma system that is in the works.
In super-short, this plugin will introduce good and evil to the players. If you do bad deeds, you become progressively more evil. Malum WILL have a threshold for players. If you go beyond a certain level of evil, you forfeit your rights in town. This is only a consideration at the moment. If the plugin is not suitable, we will not support it and will have no rules regarding it.

Remember, the rules outlined in this thread extend to all citizens no matter rank, seniority, whether we're friends or enemies. If you cannot follow the rules, you will not be a citizen of Malum.

I like your idea of banning non-Good guilds, I am considering doing the same to Lightforge, its unofficially in effect, but it makes perfect sense. I wanna see some pictures!

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Pictures will be available as soon as the sky is finished. Since it's my project, and I'm currently signed out, it may be a couple weeks. There's only so much I can demand of my citizens before they spit me over a fire <3

If you recall bloodline, that little guild was started in NRoA when the mayor of Guardia was MIA. The leader of the guild did not care for my goals of eradicating evil, and was unable to understand why I would exercise my authority to remove him when he decided to start a guild with goals that were 100% mirror opposites of NRoAs goals. Our constitution clearly outlined the exact situation, and specified how it would be dealt with.

I'd rather not have a repeat of that sort of incident, turning a friend into an enemy.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Moniez is a waste. You'll keep that money until it's no longer useful. I know you! My last game of civilization ended with 30,000 gold because I was unwilling to spend any of it. 400 per turn, sure, but I wouldn't spend a dime. Then it got to a point where I had all this money, and nothing to do with it.

Anyhow:
Official relationships have been posted. Check the second post of this topic for the list. I have officially stuck my finger in everyone's puddin', so expect a lot of angry faces and harassment from other towns! An official KOS/PKer list will follow - one of these days.