• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

Welkyr

Iron
I'm lvl 17 alchemist at the moment, but I'm not really rushing to get potions.. I'd rather dig the city right now

Cashkid32

Stone
IGN: Cashkid32
Previous towns (inc. past maps): Just joined today
Why do you want to join us?: Because you guys seem awesome and I like apples
Class/Profession: I'm a Warrior and crafter. And I'm gonna become a Paladin and farmer
Do you like to work?: Yes, being a worker and getting paid is one of my most favorite things!
What is your opinion on apples?: Apples the food or the person? I like them both!

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
While we are not recruiting right now (to my knowledge), when basic construction is complete all applications on here will be looked at/considered.

ETA for completion: Hopefully a week or so.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Cashkid32
Previous towns (inc. past maps): Just joined today
Why do you want to join us?: Because you guys seem awesome and I like apples
Class/Profession: I'm a Warrior and crafter. And I'm gonna become a Paladin and farmer
Do you like to work?: Yes, being a worker and getting paid is one of my most favorite things!
What is your opinion on apples?: Apples the food or the person? I like them both!

Recruitment Policy
If this is the first section you are reading, please leave. We only welcome those who understand our mission and desire to be a part of it. Please understand that being a citizen of Malum means that you will an asset to be expended for greater goals - there is a lot of work to be done. Also note that if you submit an application without reading the thread, it WILL hurt your chances of being accepted in the future.

Recruitment is currently CLOSED.
IGN:
Why do you want to join us?:
Class/Profession:
Do you like to work?:
What is your opinion on apples?:​

Please read more thoroughly in the future, I believe I've outlined our system fairly well in as little text as possible - A huge accomplishment for one who lacks conciseness.
We are not currently recruiting, as Nate has pointed out. I'll announce when open recruitment begins here in the thread, if you are interested in the future. For now, two considerations:
1. Workers only get punished in this society! The question is, do you want to do a good job and get 10 lashes, or a bad one and get 40 lashes?
2. You warm up to people too quickly if you like me already. I'll see to it that the pebbles in your shoes are signed, so you know I put them there when I'm being a pain in your neck.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
It's fantastic to see an other good city pop up. And I who thought I was one of the very few fighting for a better world. *sniff* I might come visit some day soon :)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
At the moment, I would consider us more neutral than anything. While my goal is outlined in the thread, we're currently doing infrastructure and only looking our for our own interests. The town as a whole is a mix between being a sanctuary for anti-pvp players, and being a base for anti-pk players.

In the future, it might be desirable to form an alliance of all -good- towns.

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
I've been pushing for an alliance with XD but Apple likes being a hermit for some reason.

Oh well, if she dies and I become mayor I'll definitely be your bestest fwend <3

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Nate has recently expressed his extreme disinterest in being mayor, so I'm considering replacing him <3
Alliance != joining. We'll be discussing alliances and treaties in the future. So long as I live, however, we will never join a kingdom.

Hako

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Hakoten
Previous towns (inc. past maps): Mayor of Mydrahael, town with a couple of friends
Why do you want to join us?: I love underground cities and stuff, and you're the only town that caught my eye.
Class/Profession: Currently Rogue Crafter, plan to be Mason, unsure about Rogue spec.
Do you like to work?: I enjoy having projects to work on, yes.
What is your opinion on apples?: I don't have one, as of yet.

Now, I know you guy aren't recruiting but I thought I'd apply anyways for whenever you guys decide to open you gates. I've been away from Herocraft for awhile and thought I'd come by again with my interest in Minecraft resurfacing. I'm looking for a town, but nothing except Malum really caught my eye.

Any other info you might need feel free to send me a PM.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Soooo speak of the devil, CC was heavily hit and I don't think I should put more time into it. It seems you aren't recruiting as of now, but please consider me.

IGN: Zaspar
Previous towns (inc. past maps): Halvalor, CC
Why do you want to join us?: CC went down, and I'm still venturing around HC to immerse myself with the community. I was locked away in Halvalor for too long, that's what made me want to spread my tastes.
Class/Profession: Bard/Crafter (soon Bard/Smith)
Do you like to work?: Fuck yeah!
What is your opinion on apples?: She's pretty badass. Not as badass as Barn though.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Note that with a good referral, we may accept applications before open recruitment begins. A good referral obviously must be someone I know and trust.