• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Eclipse (27) {Neutral} *Recruiting*

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Couch, are we still gonna have this thread as the official town, or are we creating a new one? Also, consider the treaty with XD, I *believe* that they control a significant chunk of townships, correct me if I'm wrong @WoleverEntun or @Haxnn
This is the past SIC for some reason he still has his post up but id like to make a new one. What would XD be also :D

Lol :D XD is the Xandria Dominion, I believe.
correct, and we do control a bunch of towns- 4 i believe and we have 3 very good allies. and then theres altum... also, was i accepted?

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Couch, are we still gonna have this thread as the official town, or are we creating a new one? Also, consider the treaty with XD, I *believe* that they control a significant chunk of townships, correct me if I'm wrong @WoleverEntun or @Haxnn
This is the past SIC for some reason he still has his post up but id like to make a new one. What would XD be also :D

lol maybe i have to talk to ih0p

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!

lol maybe i have to talk to ih0p

Ih0p got banned though, were you aware of that? Also, RaubTier raid was bad :D

donnymeyer

Obsidian

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
XD is the biggest Kingdom and Community on this server, with 3 Hamlets and 2 Towns. (Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot and Belegost). Nevermore is the Capital with over 40 players, overall there may be so much as 170 population. The King and his Council is leading the Kingdom. The Council is led by Xexorian (King), Symbolite (Newerth Leader), WoleverEntun (Lightforge Leader), EtKEnn/Outern88 (Canterlot Leaders) and Haxnn/Millejinta87 (Belegost leaders). I speak for the XD Council when i say that we are not interested in a Kingdom wide alliance with Eclipse right now.

The more you know... :p

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
XD is the biggest Kingdom and Community on this server, with 3 Hamlets and 2 Towns. (Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot and Belegost). Nevermore is the Capital with over 40 players, overall there may be so much as 170 population. The King and his Council is leading the Kingdom. The Council is led by Xexorian (King), Symbolite (Newerth Leader), WoleverEntun (Lightforge Leader), EtKEnn/Outern88 (Canterlot Leaders) and Haxnn/Millejinta87 (Belegost leaders). I speak for the XD Council when i say that we are not interested in a Kingdom wide alliance with Eclipse right now.

The more you know... :p

Oooohhh, ok, I think I see what you mean there. Not Kingdom-wide, but for a single (Or more) township? Is that what you mean? Also, nice job on Kingdom status :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We don't have Kingdom status :confused: We are, like all other Kingdoms, Unofficial. Yes you can be allied to single towns in XD.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
As Lightforge is requesting. There are several former members of Belegost and Lightforge in Eclipse, and I know that wildarm5 for one is up for a non-agression pact.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Hello All, I will agree for the "Non-Aggression Pact" for Light Forge, and Belegost. I have put my stamp of approval on them. One thing is. We raid glaciem and pano alot which I am sure are close allies to you. We will not kill you but we will kill them. You cannot get mad at us for killing them. If there are any sort of betrayals the "Non-Aggression Pact" Will be ended immeadately and we will try our very hardest to slaughter you all! :D

The "Non-Aggression Pact" is approved by me.

1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.med.png

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The "alliance" between Xandria Dominion and Kingdom of Obscurity has been severed, in place of a non-agression treaty.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Shizz We Moved. Eclipse is no longer even close to lore and guys theres a different thread eclipse now. Please check it out its updated.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator

cschris

Wood
Class and Level:Healer 1
Profession and Level:Crafter 1
Former Towns?:None
How long have you been on the server:I just started you
Who told you about Eclipse?:Falker57
Why do you want to join?:Falker57 introduced me to the server. I know him from a faction server and I love pvp. I hope to help the town to the best of my abilities and I want to level and become a strong member of our town.
How can you help our town?:I can level quickly and donate to the town aswell. I want to help the town in raids and become freinds with everyone.

Vilchinos

Wood
To Apply, reply with everything in this template filled out:
IGN:Vilchisss
Class and Level:Warrior/2
Profession and Level:Crafter/1
Former Towns?:None
How long have you been on the server:A couple of days
Who told you about Eclipse?:My friend Noslon
Why do you want to join?:Because he plays there and i want to help him
How can you help our town?:Building anything you want, of course! and why not innovate a little.