• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]|[Eclipse]|[Neutral]

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
25utf6b.jpg
We're Back Bitches
Eclipse
We Come From A "Unusual" Region, We Are Eclipse, From The Dark SIde Of The Moon.
We Fight In The Darkness, Weather Gloomy, Nor Light. We Are Eclipse, And We Sure As Hell Fight.

Hi, I am the SiC of our town called Eclipse. We are a somewhat new town but we've learned the ropes. We are currently recruiting and need numbers. We have a Teamspeak 3 server for all of our members. Message us for the Ip after you are accepted. We have very simple rules for our town.

Rules:

Stealing: If you are caught stealing from anyone inside Eclipse, you will have everything confiscated, kicked from the town, removed from our region immediately, and reported for stealing from your town.

Raiding: Before raiding please make sure to make sure were NOT FRIENDLY with the person(s) that your raiding.

Taxes: You need to pay Mayor Ih0p or SiC Nuclearcouch 20c once a week on Mondays. If you do not pay taxes, you will be removed from the region and an extra 5c will be charged every week that it is not payed. [This will be enforced in the future and is not yet in order]

Banking: We will buy all gold ingots from you for 8.5c each.

Mining: Do not mine within 150 blocks of the town.

Fighting: Do not fight with any of our other members and never disrespect anyone in the council. Punishment for the first time is being removed from the region for one day and if it continues 3 to 4 times you will be kicked out of the town.

Town Name: Eclipse
Mayor: Acars
Sic: NuclearCouch
General Of The Army: Eagles90809
Banker: wildarm5
Misc Info: We are a neutral town and provide for all of our citizens very well

Council:
NuclearCouch
mrchucklez
tkrall2
wildarm5
Town Members:
  1. Acars
  2. NuclearCouch
  3. Fasm1234
  4. Mrchucklez
  5. 15935952
  6. Donnymeyer
  7. Falker57
  8. Iloeman
  9. Kaikin [Inactive] 1 Week To Respond.
  10. The_Player_189
  11. Wildarm5
  12. kichou101 [Inactive] 1 Week To Respond.
  13. eagles90809
  14. parkerjdude
  15. cschris54321
  16. tkrall2
  17. Nuclear_gooch
  18. PIGGY37
  19. Cubone [Inactive] 1 Week To Respond.
  20. Talon [Inactive] 1 Week To Respond.
  21. Acars [Banker]
Commonly brought up topics:

Housing: Each member of the town will be offered a 10 by 10 plot in the city. Eventually we may have to make an undercity at which everyone would have to be involved and help throw a pitch in. You may only have a plot 10 up and 5 down. You will have a chance to upgrade the size later on for 10 more up for 800 or 10 down for 500 and each expansion will cost 200+ every time. If this is your first time joinning eclipse please as a mayor or sic for a Free plot.

Building: You should ask before you start randomly building inside the town because we are trying to keep everything organized and are devoting certain areas for certain developments and don't want to have to destroy something you worked hard on. If you would like to build inside of a region other than your plot ASK THE MAYOR

Tax Payment Info: Tax will be payed by Ih0p every Monday

Non Aggression Pacts: Light Forge, Belegost.

To Apply, reply with everything in this template filled out:
Code:
IGN:
Profession and Level:
Former Towns?:
How long have you been on the server:
Who told you about Eclipse?:
Why do you want to join?:
How can you help our town?:

kichou101

Dirt
IGN: kichou101
Class and Level: level 6.8 healer (just started here yesterday)
Profession and Level: craftman level 8
Former Towns?: None
How long have you been on the server: about 2 days
Who told you about Eclipse?: Found them on forums
Why do you want to join?: Because I am tired of being a leader on other servers and this town looks like it could be a good time.
How can you help our town?: I have a great personality, am a hard worker, and very obedient ;)

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
*Claps* Very nice Couchy, very nice indeed. I actually have a question though. How does one apply to be a member of our Council? Also, tell Jbird to stop being a bird and attacking members of Eclipse (Wildarm also does this)

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
IGN: kichou101
Class and Level: level 6.8 healer (just started here yesterday)
Profession and Level: craftman level 8
How long have you been on the server: about 2 days
Who told you about Eclipse?: Found them on forums
Why do you want to join?: Because I am tired of being a leader on other servers and this town looks like it could be a good time.
How can you help our town?: I have a great personality, am a hard worker, and very obedient ;)
Accepted

cubone285

Wood
IGN:cubone285

Class and Level: Healer lvl 5 (I keep switching around so this might change)
Profession and Level: Crafter lvl 1
How long have you been on the server: Around 2.5 days
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I would like to help improve the town and because it's hard living in random places with nobody to watch your back.
How can you help our town?: I can help by building and I love pvp (so if the time comes I'll be ready).

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Organic Was in the old eclipse, dont believe hes in this new one.

IGN:Talon9707
Class and Level:Rogue lvl 8
Profession and Level: Crafter lvl 4
How long have you been on the server: 1 week
Who told you about Eclipse?: I found it on town posts
Why do you want to join?: For protection
How can you help our town?: By building, and I am a good fighter, i can also donate.