• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Eclipse (27) {Neutral} *Recruiting*

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
Eclipse.png
Hi, I am the SiC of our town called Eclipse. We are a somewhat new town but we've learned the ropes. We are currently recruiting and need numbers. If anyone is making their own town and wants to be friendly with us we are very welcoming. We have a Teamspeak 3 server for all of our members. Message us for the Ip after you are accepted. We have very simple rules for our town.

Rules:

Stealing: If you are caught stealing from anyone inside Eclipse, you will have everything confiscated, kicked from the town, removed from our region immediately, and reported for stealing from your town.

Raiding: You must consult the Mayor or SiC before going raiding because we do not want to make to many enemies.

Taxes: You need to pay Mayor Ih0p or SiC Nuclear_Gooch 20c once a week on Mondays. If you do not pay taxes, you will be removed from the region and an extra 5c will be charged every week that it is not payed.

Banking: We will buy all gold ingots from you for 8.5c each.

Mining: Do not mine within 150 blocks of the town.

Fighting: Do not fight with any of our other members and never disrespect anyone in the council. Punishment for the first time is being removed from the region for one day and if it continues 3 to 4 times you will be kicked out of the town.

Town Name: Eclipse
Mayor: Nuclear_Gooch
Sic: NuclearCouch
Banker: Nuclear_Gooch
Misc Info: We are a neutral town and provide for all of our citizens very well

Council:
Ih0p(banned atm)
Nuclear_Gooch
NuclearCouch
Organicmom
MrChucklez
Fasm1234
deadmouse7
noslon

Town Members:
1. Nuclear_Gooch
2. Ih0p(banned atm)
3. NuclearCouch
4. Fasm1234
5. hjhjhjj4
6. Alcarnus
7. Mrchucklez
8. arcticj609
9. cata101
10. Cookie_Style
11. vladnos(inactive)
12. CrazyBanana
13. SJN
14. Islandpunch
15. Marakkus
16. Mavrick6111(inactive)
17. Zomblar
18. deadmouse7
19. TKrall2
20. warmarrer
21. 15935952
22. muffinterrorist
23. Shadowatom
24. organicmom
25. Max___B
26. Haz425
27. Ggoekler
28. noslon
29. MarioMan626

Commonly brought up topics:

Housing: Each member of the town will be offered a 10 by 10 plot in the city. They might eventually have to double up depending on how many people join us but for now, you will have your own. For a certain amount of money, you will be able to by a plot inside the gates on ground level.

Building: You should ask before you start randomly building inside the town because we are trying to keep everything organized and are devoting certain areas for certain developments and don't want to have to destroy something you worked hard on.

Tax Payment Info: Tax will be payed by Ih0p every Monday

Allies:

To Apply, reply with everything in this template filled out:
IGN:
Profession and Level:
Former Towns?:
How long have you been on the server:
Who told you about Eclipse?:
Why do you want to join?:
How can you help our town?:

and message Nuclear_Gooch or Ih0p about it

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
Yes we are evil... We all like raiding and everything so I think it is best to be evil in this server

Alcarnus

Wood
Hello there! This is my application to join this lovely evil town Eclipse. I'd like to add that I am a fairly new member of Herocraft. However, I enjoy PvP and will commit myself to raids and wars in the defense of my town. Despite being an avid PvPer, I can still build some nice things.
IGN: Alcarnus
Class: Rogue
Class Level: 7(?)
Profession: None as of yet. I am still in the process of wandering the lands and looting any chests I may find.
Prof Level: N/A
Former towns if any:N/A

Chumwagon

TNT
IGN:Mrchucklez
Class: Ninja
Class Level:16
Profession:Crafter
Prof Level:12
Former towns if any:no towns, currently in a guild and nuclear_gooch is my best friend!

Chumwagon

TNT
Actually bub, that is exactly what I meant to say and and spell, just mixing some shit up and bring on the raids :)

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Awhitespot1

Is their location an issue to our town? If so I second whitespot's warning. But I guess it's best to wait until I get an answer before we make you leave.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
When I stopped by the build site, I was sure I saw "Awhitespot1" on the citizen list. Maybe I mistook the KoS list for it, or something.