• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Eclipse (27) {Neutral} *Recruiting*

IGN: MarioMan626
Class and Level: Rogue 2
Profession and Level: None yet
Former Towns?: None
How long have you been on the server: about half an hour
Who told you about Eclipse?: Nuclear_Gooch
Why do you want to join?: I got nowhere else to go
How can you help our town?: I am good at being sneaky, so I can sneak around the enemies

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN:Mrchucklez
Class: Ninja
Class Level:16
Profession:Crafter
Prof Level:12
Former towns if any:no towns, currently in a guild and nuclear_gooch is my best friend!
FUCKING LOL. That's where your app was. Best friend, my ass... Anyway, this town is dead. Lol sorry bout that

Chumwagon

TNT
FUCKING LOL. That's where your app was. Best friend, my ass... Anyway, this town is dead. Lol sorry bout that
It was more of a joke when we still hated them and I never even expected to be accepted...but i guess they took me seriously

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Eclipse! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Hello Eclipse! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

Sorry Barn, but this town has been dead for a long while. Malum, which doesn't exist anymore either, branched their regions over Eclipse, so Eclipse couldn't exist :p

donnymeyer

Obsidian
IGN: donnnymeyer
Class and Level: ranger 18
Profession and Level: crafter 10
Former Towns?: lightforge, belegost
How long have you been on the server: 1 year
Who told you about Eclipse?: wildarm5, falker57
Why do you want to join?:because some of my friends from LF have come here, and the place is dull without them. also, im tired of being in a good aligned town :p
How can you help our town?: im on often, and since im a ranger i can hold off 1-4 raiders from the walls/ an elevated point.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello Eclipse, I was wondering if you guys would like to allie with Belegost. I know that many of your members were from LightForge or Belegost and it would nice to be able to allie up with the old friends (and new ones :) ) What do you say?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
What happened to leaving Herocraft? Also, as Mayor of Lightforge, I would like to officially propose a non-agression pact between Lightforge and Eclipse. This does not apply to the rest of XD, however if you attack them we will kill you, in any given situation. This would simply be a we don't kill you, you don't kill us treaty. If you wish to negotiate any other terms with Xandria Dominion as a whole, contact either @xexorian or @Symbolite.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
What happened to leaving Herocraft? Also, as Mayor of Lightforge, I would like to officially propose a non-agression pact between Lightforge and Eclipse. This does not apply to the rest of XD, however if you attack them we will kill you, in any given situation. This would simply be a we don't kill you, you don't kill us treaty. If you wish to negotiate any other terms with Xandria Dominion as a whole, contact either @xexorian or @Symbolite.
i said for now, expecting my situation to last longer. however, something good happened and i dont have to leave. anyways i want to try something different.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Still it was ONE day and you never told BG you were leaving.... Anyways enjoy Eclipse.

WolfBane11

Wood
can i join your town please i want to be in a town so i will help around the town i will be friendly and please let me in the town

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Couch, are we still gonna have this thread as the official town, or are we creating a new one? Also, consider the treaty with XD, I *believe* that they control a significant chunk of townships, correct me if I'm wrong @WoleverEntun or @Haxnn

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Couch, are we still gonna have this thread as the official town, or are we creating a new one? Also, consider the treaty with XD, I *believe* that they control a significant chunk of townships, correct me if I'm wrong @WoleverEntun or @Haxnn
This is the past SIC for some reason he still has his post up but id like to make a new one. What would XD be also :D

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
This is the past SIC for some reason he still has his post up but id like to make a new one. What would XD be also :D

Lol :D XD is the Xandria Dominion, I believe.