• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Can someone invite XxTxAxZxX back to camelot? He left Eclipse and wants to re-join Camelot :)
EtKEnn EvilThor judgedread540
I'll log in now, if he's on i'll do it if not i leave for scotland in 20 mins. Blarg, i went to bed at 3am and had to be up at 5am.

Gonna sleep on the coach :p
XxTxAxZxX Get onlin ASAP, gotta go in like 5 mins. Trust me you don't want to wait for kenn or thor.

xFrozt

Coal
I know it's not for me to ask but..XxTxAxZxX, why suddenly rejoin us again? What is with the sudden change of mind? How can you earn our trust again instead of leaving us and killing other camelot citizens?

ravo492

Dirt
Name: Ravo492
Minecraft Exp: Been playing since alpha, Know lots about survival and pvp, can build nice houses.
Herocraft Exp: Ive been playing for two days now and im loving it, Iv'e learnt all the basics of herocraft and im hoping that by joining a town i could grow further.
Spec or intended spec:
Current level: 6 warrior 9 crafter.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Survive, Just mine and keep high morale.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Another happy face :), And a growing member, im a good teammember
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) not yet, hoping this would be my first.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yeah.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? yeah.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yes, i wont ignore it.

3zer

Glowing Redstone
Sorry guys, I want to come online, but I updated before seeing Kainzo's alert, so I can't get into Herocraft yet. And I'm trying to download the patches for MCNostalgia, but they don't seem to want to download, so I don't know if I can get in until they update the server. I thought I should let you guys know, hehe

Mounds7

Glowing Redstone
Name: Mounds7
Minecraft Exp: Since the very end of Beta
Herocraft Exp: I was a level 20 Geomancer before the update
Spec or intended spec: Caster to Geomancer
Current level: I haven't played much, so i'm only a level 3 caster
What do you like to do: I like to do it all, build, really love redstone, and pvping
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am really good with redstone, I build a working clock that keeps either real time or minecraft time. I also enjoy building anything we need
Past Cities/Towns: I was in only one small town before, cant remember the name of it though
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have not as i have only been in one other town
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: I fully understand what it entails and am 100% ready to stand by it
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes, i love pvping. My previous town was attacked and me and my town continually beat them to the point of them giving up
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes and i am ready to abide by it

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Mounds7
Minecraft Exp: Since the very end of Beta
Herocraft Exp: I was a level 20 Geomancer before the update
Spec or intended spec: Caster to Geomancer
Current level: I haven't played much, so i'm only a level 3 caster
What do you like to do: I like to do it all, build, really love redstone, and pvping
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am really good with redstone, I build a working clock that keeps either real time or minecraft time. I also enjoy building anything we need
Past Cities/Towns: I was in only one small town before, cant remember the name of it though
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have not as i have only been in one other town
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: I fully understand what it entails and am 100% ready to stand by it
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes, i love pvping. My previous town was attacked and me and my town continually beat them to the point of them giving up
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes and i am ready to abide by it
Hmm, you are very low leveled... If you are as good with Redstone as you say you are, perhaps there is a place for you here. Perhaps Jotamota3006 or XxTxAxZxX Can check out what you're good for with redstone?

Mounds7

Glowing Redstone
Well once i start playing more, i will progress in the levels. I didn't want to start playing until i got into a town. How would i go about getting their approval?

Mounds7

Glowing Redstone
Hmm, you are very low leveled... If you are as good with Redstone as you say you are, perhaps there is a place for you here. Perhaps Jotamota3006 or XxTxAxZxX Can check out what you're good for with redstone?
Well once i start playing more, i will progress in the levels. I didn't want to start playing until i was in a town. How will i go about getting their approval?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Well once i start playing more, i will progress in the levels. I didn't want to start playing until i was in a town. How will i go about getting their approval?
I'll just go ahead and accept you on a trial. You'll have to work hard on leveling so you can spec, we need high levels as we want to focuse around PvP a lot. Make good use of yourself in the town or in battle and you're in!

Get with @Judgedread, EtKEnn or EvilThor In Game to get started.

Mounds7

Glowing Redstone
I'll just go ahead and accept you on a trial. You'll have to work hard on leveling so you can spec, we need high levels as we want to focuse around PvP a lot. Make good use of yourself in the town or in battle and you're in!

Get with @Judgedread, EtKEnn or EvilThor In Game to get started.
Thank you, I will do my best

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ok guys, for the castle, we will need, for decoration, the following:

- Logs (Every type)
- Clay (NOT bricks, just clay)
- Wool (Dark green and lack)
- Bookshelves (LOTS of these. Breed them cows! :D)
- Leaves (Every type)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok guys, for the castle, we will need, for decoration, the following:

- Logs (Every type)
- Clay (NOT bricks, just clay)
- Wool (Dark green and lack)
- Bookshelves (LOTS of these. Breed them cows! :D)
- Leaves (Every type)
Logs, wool and leaves should be easy enough to get. Bookshelves and clay will require a lot more work.
Who are the current farmers in town?
How much clay do you actually need?