• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Braxyn
Age/Timezone: 24 EST
Referals: Me
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None D:
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems really cool and I love mining and farming
How can you help out the town: I build good farms and can manage pretty much any amount of space into a productive farm
What do you want from the town: Friends and people to play with
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warrior Smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: This one depends on school and work
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: My cute kitten Apples and I will love you
Tell us about yourself: I am a dork and proud!
Did you read the rules Aww Yeahh son!

Accepted! Get with me ingame for everything you'll need.

donaldmax1

Soulsand
IGN:donaldmax1
Age/Timezone: EST
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Camelot no reason.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems like a good town.
How can you help out the town: I can protect it.
What do you want from the town: people to have adventures with on HC.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Samurai and Alchemist
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 6 Hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am excellent at pvp and good at building.
Tell us about yourself:I am a very physical teen who likes to play minecraft.
Did you read the rules yes

zimy7

TNT
IGN: zimy7
Age/Timezone: 16
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Christmas town(I think was the name) I didn't leave it but school came up and the server changed a bit.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would love to join a community and would love to help people out aswell as level my self.
How can you help out the town: I can pvp once im high level and I can mine.
What do you want from the town: Friends/help leveling
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger or Bloodmage not sure on profession.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-4 sometimes more.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I think I should be accepted because I am dedicated to helping people and I really want to see the experiences I can have with you guys.
Tell us about yourself: I am pretty easy going and love to have fun
Did you read the rules: Yes![DOUBLEPOST=1352418523,1352418483][/DOUBLEPOST]On my timezone i forgot to put central sorry :S

Sw33tD3vil

Wood
IGN: sw33td3vil77
Age/Timezone: 26/-5 East Canada
Referals: sorry no one...
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: this is my first town :)
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to be part of a big active city I play alot and at every hour of the day and I don't want to be alone.
How can you help out the town: I can build/work/get golds and defend the city with my life!
What do you want from the town: Protection and some help to get started
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I don't know now I can be anything you need I was going rogue but I'm interested in healer too
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: at least 4h a day up to 12h
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I have a french accent and I'm funny :) I love helping people and getting new friend. I'm always ready to help and quest even fight!
Tell us about yourself: I'm sick at home right now so I have alot of free time I'm an happy person looking at the good side of life :)
Did you read the rules : Yes I did!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Can I please know more on why you left Camelot?
Referals:
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am excellent at pvp and good at building.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: zimy7
Age/Timezone: 16
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Christmas town(I think was the name) I didn't leave it but school came up and the server changed a bit.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would love to join a community and would love to help people out aswell as level my self.
How can you help out the town: I can pvp once im high level and I can mine.
What do you want from the town: Friends/help leveling
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger or Bloodmage not sure on profession.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-4 sometimes more.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I think I should be accepted because I am dedicated to helping people and I really want to see the experiences I can have with you guys.
Tell us about yourself:I am pretty easy going and love to have fun
Did you read the rules: Yes![DOUBLEPOST=1352418523,1352418483][/DOUBLEPOST]On my timezone i forgot to put central sorry :S
IGN: sw33td3vil77
Age/Timezone: 26/-5 East Canada
Referals:sorry no one...
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: this is my first town :)
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to be part of a big active city I play alot and at every hour of the day and I don't want to be alone.
How can you help out the town: I can build/work/get golds and defend the city with my life!
What do you want from the town: Protection and some help to get started
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I don't know now I can be anything you need I was going rogue but I'm interested in healer too
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: at least 4h a day up to 12h
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I have a french accent and I'm funny :) I love helping people and getting new friend. I'm always ready to help and quest even fight!
Tell us about yourself: I'm sick at home right now so I have alot of free time I'm an happy person looking at the good side of life :)
Did you read the rules : Yes I did!

Both accepted! Get with me, bfittipaldi, siL3eNtHarPy_00, Carbash or Kourne for everything you'll need!

hydroflame

Dirt
IGN:hydroflame
Age/Timezone:19/-5
Referals:sw33td3vil
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:genesis, folowing my buddy into another city, no particular reason
Why do you wish to join Belegost:like i said, im following sw33td3vil
How can you help out the town:build, craft, farm, enchant, design... i just dont like mining .... done too much of it on single player
What do you want from the town:a place to be safe :)
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): healer and not sure about proffession, probably wtv you guys need the most
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: not as much as i would like, im still studying at university
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: im a good addition to any freacking team cuz im a super support !!
Tell us about yourself: half-semester was stressfull !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you read the rules: yup

Buppjooup

Dirt
Well I have noticed that you did not post an application to be accepted into HeroCraft. This must mean that you are not whitelisted. After you get whitelisted please inform me or another council member.

Hi again. Sorry my application is under Bupp85...failed to realise thats what I made my forum name. Application was accepted on page 1311..Sorry for the hastle. Look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Referals:

Accepted get with me or any other council members ingame to get set up.

Buppjooup You are also accepted! Get with me or any other council members ingame to be set up!

Super593

Glowstone
IGN: Super593
Age/Timezone: 12 EST
Referals: cheif314
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because it is active and not lazy in any way.Plus it looks pretty dang awesome.
How can you help out the town: I can help out with pvp and construction.Along with setting up farms and other various things
What do you want from the town: People to play some herocraft with
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Pyromancer scribe
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:pends on my school day
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I aim to be dedicated to Belegost and help out as much as I can!
Tell us about yourself: I am a fan of the SMT and Persona series.I tend to roll caster on Herocraft and was a necromancer on the old map
Did you read the rules Hell Yeah!

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Super593
Age/Timezone: 12 EST
Referals: cheif314
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because it is active and not lazy in any way.Plus it looks pretty dang awesome.
How can you help out the town: I can help out with pvp and construction.Along with setting up farms and other various things
What do you want from the town: People to play some herocraft with
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Pyromancer scribe
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:pends on my school day
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I aim to be dedicated to Belegost and help out as much as I can!
Tell us about yourself: I am a fan of the SMT and Persona series.I tend to roll caster on Herocraft and was a necromancer on the old map
Did you read the rules Hell Yeah!

Accepted get with me or any other council members in game to get set up! And your 12?....

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
This is still to be decided... *cough cough*

Also yes, I know that I still haven't logged in. I am very lazy and as I tried on saturday it said that my client is outdated with the lates dev version of spout?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
You missed a weekend of digging the undercity out. everything is clear to make way for building :).

eltsyr

Wood
IGN:Eltsyr
Age/Timezone:34/France
Referals:none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:none
Why do you wish to join Belegost:For several reasons.
First, it seems to be pretty active and being in france I already suffer from the time lag, so a big town increases my chances to socialize :)
Second, the set of rules is clear, neat, rather well written meaning if my wife reads behind my back she won't say gamers are illiterates. Last but not least, I tried to figure what I would tell my kids 20 years from now "I was part of Belegost". Belegost sounds incredibly cool. Just by hearing that name you already hear gleeful hobbit children pouring out their holes.
How can you help out the town: Well I intend to find out. I like to vary pleasures in a game so i'll do a bit of everything. Trading, building, writing cryptic Levinas quotes on panels, pvping when possible. I like to talk and just walk mumbling stuff, and as IRL I manage 25 people, 6 kids, 3 cats & a dog + a hot (tempered) wife, I may have small aptitudes in decision making processes and calm-keeping under stressful circumstances. So when belegost will have a full-fledged justice system I intend to become a judge. In the meantime, I can compute taxes using finite differences or monte-carlo simulations, and produce shitload of bureaucratic procedures to craft useless items.
What do you want from the town:Some friends in the empty void of life, a shelter to cover my sorry ass when winter comes and an ongoing flow of projects to which participate (as long as i does not feel like work :D)
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I started as a warrior to test herocraft but traditionnally I play healers online so I'll probably respec soon. As for profession, it will depend on town's needs, but by default smith will be fine.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:2 hours roughly.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Because people are the salt of cities, and deep inside you know it's the right choice ;-) Last time I played Civilization, big towns where good but bigger towns were better.
Tell us about yourself:I copied my application to herocraft hereafter, there are plenty of details. Although I'm only the shadow of the hardcore gamer I once was, I believe I can still be a valuable asset.
Did you read the rules : yes ! (I feel there must be a trap ;-))

---
Reason you should be accepted: I have a 25 years of experience in video games & RPG, with 15 years of experience in online gaming. I've been in charge of one of the biggest french guild of Dark Age of Camelot, with many on-duty nights spent raiding albion castles and interviews to screen good candidates. As a consequence I fully appreciate importance of rules and filtering. I'm a moderator on JOL (biggest french MMORPG forum) and head of several online communities. I'm also an anonymous soldier in plenty of others.
Respectful, social and patient I have been an pleasant companion in all my former online communities. On my best day I can be a charismatic leader ordering an elite force of herobrines to disband a troop of zombies, and on my worst day I will simply be an average joe Smith, selling a iron sword forged with love to customers in silence while looking at them with sad blue eyes in which you could almost see a ...nevermind. I'm not a bloodthirsty PVP player but I can garantee I will sell my life dearly (and run like there's no tomorrow ;-)). As for building style, I love rabbit holes, distressing caves, wieliczka underground salt mines, minos mazes and floating highways (played waaay too much mariokart)

I would like to highlight the fact that, being in France, I will help populate Herocraft world 24/24 ! (with no chance to use a slot during peak hours)

Former forum warrior & retired from 50 hours gaming weeks, I now have 6 kids and, as any good fathergeek would do, introduced them to video game culture thru classics of yesterday (andariel farming in diablo II...don't look at the impaled corpses kiddoes) and classics of tomorrow (minecraft & terraria !). We've mostly played LAN minecraft with my kids and I would like to show them the immersive feeling that only a living, online and forever changing world can provide. In memory of the first night one spends in Minecraft, locked in a dirt hole without light and wondering if he'll see the sun rising through the dirt texture, survival mode, socializing and building cryptic architectures are my favorite ways to play.
I dabbled in mods but nothing serious, however I organized a "minecraft chain" called Heritage with the participation of Jason Rohrer (see the french website : http://www.gargote.com/minecraft/héritage/lire)

Hobbies are, non surprisingly, RPG, Magic The Gathering, Polish Sci-Fi movies (Obi-oba) and bringing my kids to the museum (and then reward them with a game of Diablo II )
I have long given up coding (I manage several engineers who code though ;-)) but I can remember enough to admire the work behind herocraft project. Although a tad smaller then other worlds (small earth, battlecraft), its design certainly looks more solid and well thought. I have browsed your map and the result looks pretty stunning. As a consequence, I accept Herocraft application as my server of choice ;-)

Rgds
Elt'

IGN: thebiggiewall
Age/Timezone: 22 / PST or GMT -8
Referals: Haxnn
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: No Prior towns, recently got whitelisted
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I'm a newbie on the server and I'd like to get my feet wet, so to speak. I believe I can grow to be a positive influence in the community if given the chance.
How can you help out the town: I can build decent structures, I can fight, and possibly hold some sort of leadership role in the future.
What do you want from the town: To teach me the basics of this server/community
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am currently a Rogue and I'm undecided on my future profession but Miner seems ideal at this point.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: At least 3-4, likely more.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a trustworthy individual, I tell it how it is and I tend to refrain from causing strife and drama. That being said, I believe I can become a positive influence in the community as a whole and the township community.
Tell us about yourself: My hobbies are gaming(obviously), I play League of Legends and Eve Online frequently, and I do enjoy all things related to the culinary arts and I hope to one day own and operate my own restaurant.
Did you read the rules: Yes I did.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: thebiggiewall
Age/Timezone: 22 / PST or GMT -8
Referals: Haxnn
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: No Prior towns, recently got whitelisted
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I'm a newbie on the server and I'd like to get my feet wet, so to speak. I believe I can grow to be a positive influence in the community if given the chance.
How can you help out the town: I can build decent structures, I can fight, and possibly hold some sort of leadership role in the future.
What do you want from the town: To teach me the basics of this server/community
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am currently a Rogue and I'm undecided on my future profession but Miner seems ideal at this point.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: At least 3-4, likely more.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a trustworthy individual, I tell it how it is and I tend to refrain from causing strife and drama. That being said, I believe I can become a positive influence in the community as a whole and the township community.
Tell us about yourself: My hobbies are gaming(obviously), I play League of Legends and Eve Online frequently, and I do enjoy all things related to the culinary arts and I hope to one day own and operate my own restaurant.
Did you read the rules: Yes I did.

Accepted! Get with me ingame.

warlordrules

Stone
IGN:Warlordrules
Age/Timezone:15,IN America
Referals:none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:none
Why do you wish to join Belegost:I need a town that is trustworthy
How can you help out the town:I'm amazing at building
What do you want from the town:To have a safe place toRP
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Caster,Crafter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:4-6hrs
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:So i can bring my skills to your town
Tell us about yourself well i fell the only thing i have to say is that im interesting

IGN: Crookemonster
Age/Timezone: 23/mountain time
Referals: No referals
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: No towns, new to the whole multiplayer scene
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Seems like a good group of people and I would like to experience a large group of people building a town together etc.
How can you help out the town: I know the basics of building and will be down to help with anything
What do you want from the town: Just a fun place to hang out and enjoy the game with other people
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Right now I am a warrior / crafter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Probably 2-3
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:I am willing to help other people and not above asking others for help (cause I will probably need it) and I think I would be a good fit for your town
Tell us about yourself:I like gaming :skyrim, mass effect, recently a lot more minecraft, Playing sports, reading
etc.
Did you read the rules: yes