• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Running a town is hard business, and you grow a bit tired after a while.
I really like the way belegost has grown this map, I thank Haxnn for being a leader of that.

This is a time for changes, a new mayor is in place, therefore:
Good luck bfittipaldi may you rule this town wise, and take all the good desitions.

-thor

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
It was great working with you Haxnn, you gave me the chance to grown in the town and I had a great time doing it.
I look forward to seeing Belegost continue to grow and I got bfittipaldi's back for keeping things going.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
donnymeyer: I am still there from SkyForge. Havent been that active now in the christmas holiday since I', home with my family, but I am usually pretty active.

From what Haxnn said, it seemed like bfittipaldi would take over as mayor. That is also my reccomendation for mayor. He is very active, helpful and skilled. I'm sad to see you leave Haxnn, you should stay in /ch bg though :)

Cheif314

TNT
welp hmm.."The king is dead....Long live King Bfit" *whispers to self* ("whered i put that pick axe i know I saw a shiny thing in that tunnel on my way to the funeral")

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
donnymeyer: I am still there from SkyForge. Havent been that active now in the christmas holiday since I', home with my family, but I am usually pretty active.

From what Haxnn said, it seemed like bfittipaldi would take over as mayor. That is also my reccomendation for mayor. He is very active, helpful and skilled. I'm sad to see you leave Haxnn, you should stay in /ch bg though :)

I have been in /ch bg. I've been talking and even Pvping with BG. :)

Eddy7654321

Glowing Redstone
IGN: eddy7654321
Age/Timezone: 24, GMT +1
Referals: Bfittipaldi
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: It's is actually my first time i apply for a town.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Cause i would like to be in a big community and help each other.
How can you help out the town: I am a farmer so i can get a lot of resources like leather and plants.
What do you want from the town: Fun, protection and friendship.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am already a Ranger and Farmer and i want to master both.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Different but most likely 4-5 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because i love teamplay and i think i am pretty friendly.
P.e: i am a farmer and would help other members with mining so they get more exp.
I would help with everything in the town and accept all the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am 24 years old and i live in Germany.
My hobbies are playing football and gaming.
My favorite games are: League of legends, Warcraft 3 and Battlefield 3.
Did you read the rules: yes, i did
I would be very happy if i could join Belegost :).

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
You seem like the type of player we need here eddy! Get with Me or any other manager ingame to be added!

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN (In Game Name):MikeyThePr0
Age/Timezone:18, PacificTimeZone,California
Referals:None
What other towns were you in?/Why did you leave them?:None
Why do you wish to join Belegost:I wish to help the town by building great structures and I want to make new friends and have a great time.I want to be as helpful as possible
How can you help Belegost?:By donating money to the town so it may expand and by helping other members
What do you want from the town?:I want a town that has a nice mayor and nice citizens that help each other a lot
What class are you going to be?:Warrior/Paladin and Smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft?:Weekdays:4-5 hours Weekends:7-9 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:I am respectful polite and mature I love to help people and have fun
Tell us about yourself:I am a 18 year old Filipino/Korean I am athletic and I am the captain of my basket ball team.I also love to do Cross Country and hang out with my friends I enjoy helping other who need help I also help in the local foster home where I live because I am adopted as well
Did you read the rules?:Yes
[Do not review my application no need anymore joined SkyForge]

kyurem2613

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:kyurem2613
Age/Timezone:14, Pacific
Referals:none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:none, I have been on towny servers before, if that is relevant
Why do you wish to join Belegost:On Herocraft, I have been living townless for a while now and I have had my share of people coming to the house and killing me and getting a new neighbor and all kinds of things. But, I think now it is time for me to interact more with the community and what better way to do it then join a town?
How can you help out the town:I can help by summoning double chest fulls of arrows for our archers, foraging for food when we need it, building beautiful things for this lovely town, making allies with other towns, and I know EVERYTHING about Minecraft from crafting recipes to chances of getting a particular enchantment. I am there to help.
What do you want from the town:I want a strong community where we can help each other out and protect each other
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Ranger,Smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:Weekdays: from 0-2 hours maybe more Weekends: 1-8 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:I am someone who can make friends/allies quickly, strengthening our forces exponentially should we have to go to war, and I have the best aim with a bow&arrow that you will ever see.
Tell us about yourself:I've loved RPGs as long as I can remember and Herocraft is one of the greatest I've ever seen. I am very loyal to people who care and help each other out, being on a single server for 3/4s of my Minecraft career even. Sadly, that server is dead, but I can start anew in this wonderful land of Belegost. Will you allow me to accomplish that goal?
Did you read the rulesYes, I make it a habit to read the rules periodically

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN:kyurem2613
Age/Timezone:14, Pacific
Referals:none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:none, I have been on towny servers before, if that is relevant
Why do you wish to join Belegost:On Herocraft, I have been living townless for a while now and I have had my share of people coming to the house and killing me and getting a new neighbor and all kinds of things. But, I think now it is time for me to interact more with the community and what better way to do it then join a town?
How can you help out the town:I can help by summoning double chest fulls of arrows for our archers, foraging for food when we need it, building beautiful things for this lovely town, making allies with other towns, and I know EVERYTHING about Minecraft from crafting recipes to chances of getting a particular enchantment. I am there to help.
What do you want from the town:I want a strong community where we can help each other out and protect each other
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Ranger,Smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:Weekdays: from 0-2 hours maybe more Weekends: 1-8 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:I am someone who can make friends/allies quickly, strengthening our forces exponentially should we have to go to war, and I have the best aim with a bow&arrow that you will ever see.
Tell us about yourself:I've loved RPGs as long as I can remember and Herocraft is one of the greatest I've ever seen. I am very loyal to people who care and help each other out, being on a single server for 3/4s of my Minecraft career even. Sadly, that server is dead, but I can start anew in this wonderful land of Belegost. Will you allow me to accomplish that goal?
Did you read the rulesYes, I make it a habit to read the rules periodically

Denied. You shouldn't be attacking people from the town you are applying to.