• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:
Age/Timezone: 24 - GMT+1 (norway)
Referals: Haxnn, Kourne, WoleverEntun, Xani, dunno who is active now :p
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: DarkForge (left for map wipe), LightForge/SkyForge(map wipe), Newerth(wanted to join the new skyforge), SkyForge(map wipe), SkyForge(I went inactive). So yea, I've been here a while.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: There seems to be a lot of great players here now. The city seems active. Anything built by Kourne is epic.
How can you help out the town: I build awesome stuff. I like helping people out. I always take my share of the load when it comes to taxes, getting things etc. I plan to level up my fighter class to a decent level this map so I can help defend the city.
What do you want from the town: A great community, and a cool environment to help develop.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): not completely decided yet, Smith or farmer (whatever you need the most) and one of the caster classes for combat.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Very varying, I'd say about 2 hours per day, but like I said, varying.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm extremely trustworthy. I build cool stuff.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 24 year old engineering student from Norway. Soon finished with my master thesis. (this spring) I've played on HC since nov. 2010, and have now had a break since about feb/march 2012. I'm a very creative guy, but usually musically. I play guitar, ukulele, trumpet and I sing pretty well. I'm also extremely handsome ;)
Did you read the rules: yea.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:
Age/Timezone: 24 - GMT+1 (norway)
Referals: Haxnn, Kourne, WoleverEntun, Xani, dunno who is active now :p
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: DarkForge (left for map wipe), LightForge/SkyForge(map wipe), Newerth(wanted to join the new skyforge), SkyForge(map wipe), SkyForge(I went inactive). So yea, I've been here a while.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: There seems to be a lot of great players here now. The city seems active. Anything built by Kourne is epic.
How can you help out the town: I build awesome stuff. I like helping people out. I always take my share of the load when it comes to taxes, getting things etc. I plan to level up my fighter class to a decent level this map so I can help defend the city.
What do you want from the town: A great community, and a cool environment to help develop.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): not completely decided yet, Smith or farmer (whatever you need the most) and one of the caster classes for combat.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Very varying, I'd say about 2 hours per day, but like I said, varying.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm extremely trustworthy. I build cool stuff.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 24 year old engineering student from Norway. Soon finished with my master thesis. (this spring) I've played on HC since nov. 2010, and have now had a break since about feb/march 2012. I'm a very creative guy, but usually musically. I play guitar, ukulele, trumpet and I sing pretty well. I'm also extremely handsome ;)
Did you read the rules: yea.

Well written app! Accepted! Get with any of the council ingame to get setup

Don1819

Coal
IGN: My in game name is don1819
Age/Timezone: My age is 16, and my time zone is UTC -5.
Referals: Warlordrules
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in no other towns.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: My friend warlordrules in there and rouges aren't the best working alone.
How can you help out the town: I can sell enchants for cheap and do various recon missions.
What do you want from the town: I would like Protection, friendliness, and a group to work with.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am going down the rouge class I may spec in to ninja or ranger. My profession is crafter currently but I will spec in to enchanter.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I can play 7 to 10 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: i heard there maybe a lack of rouge's and my friend warlordrules is in the town and i will do enchantments.
Tell us about yourself: I am a good builder, i hate greifers, and enjoy herocraft.
Did you read the rules: yes i have read all the rules.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: My in game name is don1819
Age/Timezone: My age is 16, and my time zone is UTC -5.
Referals: Warlordrules
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in no other towns.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: My friend warlordrules in there and rouges aren't the best working alone.
How can you help out the town: I can sell enchants for cheap and do various recon missions.
What do you want from the town: I would like Protection, friendliness, and a group to work with.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am going down the rouge class I may spec in to ninja or ranger. My profession is crafter currently but I will spec in to enchanter.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I can play 7 to 10 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: i heard there maybe a lack of rouge's and my friend warlordrules is in the town and i will do enchantments.
Tell us about yourself: I am a good builder, i hate greifers, and enjoy herocraft.
Did you read the rules: yes i have read all the rules.

Accepted! Get with me, Bedwyr or carbash ingame!

IGN: sugargrovefarm
Age/Timezone: 17/Eastern Standard Time
Referals: warlordrules, don1819
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: N/A
Why do you wish to join Belegost: To build with my friends and contribute to the community.
How can you help out the town: I can help expand the town by providing tools and two years of Minecraft experience.
What do you want from the town: A peaceful, protected area with a friendly atmosphere.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warror, specializing into Paladin. Currently Crafter, specializing in Smith.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-4 hours on most days
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I wish to contribute to the community and support my friends.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an experienced Minecrafter who knows vanilla-style gameplay like the back of my hand, and am always interested in trying many different, unique servers.
Did you read the rules Absolutely yes.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: sugargrovefarm
Age/Timezone: 17/Eastern Standard Time
Referals: warlordrules, don1819
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: N/A
Why do you wish to join Belegost: To build with my friends and contribute to the community.
How can you help out the town: I can help expand the town by providing tools and two years of Minecraft experience.
What do you want from the town: A peaceful, protected area with a friendly atmosphere.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warror, specializing into Paladin. Currently Crafter, specializing in Smith.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-4 hours on most days
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I wish to contribute to the community and support my friends.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an experienced Minecrafter who knows vanilla-style gameplay like the back of my hand, and am always interested in trying many different, unique servers.
Did you read the rules Absolutely yes.

Accepted! Get with me, Bedwyr or Carbash ingame!

IGN: Killiganone

Age/Timezone: 19 / Central (Texas)

Referals: No one person reported me if you count the Forum as a Multiple of people, (Forum)
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I dont remember what one i was in but i left because of Real Life Issues

Why do you wish to join Belegost: Looking for a Fun time aswell as a experience with a Team in minecraft i will help all i can, I've been doing solo since minecraft came out, and i am Revisiting the Server.

How can you help out the town: I plan on Getting Materials For myself and Town Mates to Help Build Our Houses. i usually go out for long Hours to get mats and wont get bored, Although this is a World Pvp Server i think my Skills as a Sneaky mage will come through.

What do you want from the town: Nothing Much just looking for a Group to Have fun with and this seems to be a Good town to Start :)

What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Combat Class: Caster Pyromancer / Profession: Alchemy

How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I can play from 8:00am - 12:00pm Weekdays / 8:00am - 2:00am Weekends

Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Truthfully its all up to you wether or not to inv me but I hope to be a Help to the Town aswell as a Friendly Being to talk with and have fun, Hope my app works for you :)

Tell us about yourself:

Gaming Exp: Played Video games for the Last 11 years, Gone through countlass games over the years starting with the Nintendo and moving up to Xbox, Halo 1 was my first passion that i were to continue gaming.
Mmo Exp: World of Warcraft: 8 years, Everquest 1 year, Maplestory 7 months, Aion 1 year, Gw 1 year, Gw2 4 months, Warhammer Online 2 years
Other: Planetside 2: Current, Chivalry, Civilization, LoL, FireFall, WarZ, Minecraft (OFC). CSS. Garys mod, Killing floor, Dont Starve, Skyrim, TF2, DD, CoD, Black opps 2 and others.
Hobbies and Sport:
For 5 years i was in Street Luge I had an accident that made me stop
My current Hobbie is Warhammer Fantasy / Warhammer 40k Table Top Game
Born in Basel Switzerland, I moved to Texas when i was 2 Years old, Been here in the US for 17 years but i Go to Europe every Summer for 3 Months so u could say i have been there longer then 2 years.
If u want more info Just talk to me, if i get accepted
Did you read the rules Sure Did

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Killiganone

Age/Timezone: 19 / Central (Texas)

Referals: No one person reported me if you count the Forum as a Multiple of people, (Forum)
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I dont remember what one i was in but i left because of Real Life Issues

Why do you wish to join Belegost: Looking for a Fun time aswell as a experience with a Team in minecraft i will help all i can, I've been doing solo since minecraft came out, and i am Revisiting the Server.

How can you help out the town: I plan on Getting Materials For myself and Town Mates to Help Build Our Houses. i usually go out for long Hours to get mats and wont get bored, Although this is a World Pvp Server i think my Skills as a Sneaky mage will come through.

What do you want from the town: Nothing Much just looking for a Group to Have fun with and this seems to be a Good town to Start :)

What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Combat Class: Caster Pyromancer / Profession: Alchemy

How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I can play from 8:00am - 12:00pm Weekdays / 8:00am - 2:00am Weekends

Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Truthfully its all up to you wether or not to inv me but I hope to be a Help to the Town aswell as a Friendly Being to talk with and have fun, Hope my app works for you :)

Tell us about yourself:

Gaming Exp: Played Video games for the Last 11 years, Gone through countlass games over the years starting with the Nintendo and moving up to Xbox, Halo 1 was my first passion that i were to continue gaming.
Mmo Exp: World of Warcraft: 8 years, Everquest 1 year, Maplestory 7 months, Aion 1 year, Gw 1 year, Gw2 4 months, Warhammer Online 2 years
Other: Planetside 2: Current, Chivalry, Civilization, LoL, FireFall, WarZ, Minecraft (OFC). CSS. Garys mod, Killing floor, Dont Starve, Skyrim, TF2, DD, CoD, Black opps 2 and others.
Hobbies and Sport:
For 5 years i was in Street Luge I had an accident that made me stop
My current Hobbie is Warhammer Fantasy / Warhammer 40k Table Top Game
Born in Basel Switzerland, I moved to Texas when i was 2 Years old, Been here in the US for 17 years but i Go to Europe every Summer for 3 Months so u could say i have been there longer then 2 years.
If u want more info Just talk to me, if i get accepted
Did you read the rules Sure Did

Accepted! Get with me, bfittipaldi, carbash or bedwyr in game!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
thanks Wole :) As some of you may have noticed I have connected Belegost to the station at spawn of the SF/Newerth - Spawn railway. The tunnel is ok, but I've noticed that railways with booster rails aren't actually very fast on this server now. (carts lagg too much) however, running and jumping on ice seems to be the fastest way to travel now. (keeping also in mind that hunger from sprinting a lot is turned off on the server, which is usually the flaw with sprint jumping on ice) so, if anyone in Belegost has a lot of ice so I can finish the speedway to spawn it would be great. (bfittipaldi, I heard you had a silk-something pickaxe which meant that you had a lot of ice, is that true?)

An other thing, I've been pimping the Belegost main entrance a bit lately. Once I master crafter (1 more level) I'll fill the "pylon" with lava, making it look epic. :D

also carbash, I hope you get your helicopter islands up and "running" soon. I think they would look epic. When they are up, we should have some lift to get up there from inside the Belegost mountain, to keep security tight.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm sorry my friends, but I shall be leaving Belegost. I just don't have the passion or the energy for it anymore. I would like to leave on a happy note. I will still keep in touch and help out when needed, but my days of mayor are over. Belegost has been one of the funnest things I have ever done on the server, and I would like to thank everyone that joined and worked on it.

A few messages to the old and current council:

Kourne You were a great co-mayor and an even better architect. If you ever decide to play again I hope we can work together again.

EvilThor it was really fun with you as co-mayor last map. You were a big part of Belegost. :)

Xoiyoyoxoi It's too bad you left Herocraft, however you were a huge and amazing help to the town.

florosapien0 I'm sad you never really got to work in BG this map. Last map you were a huge help and I know you helped Kourne alot. :)

LookAnOwl I'm sorry things ended on a "not so nice note". I never got a chance to see you or explain why changes were made after your periode of absense. Anyways, you were a great member and hope you enjoy whatever it is you do now.

siL3eNtHarPy_00 It was fun with you in town. You helped BG turn out so great this map.

Carbash You were a massive help this map. You did tons of work and managed so many things. You really made Belegost what it is today. I'm sad you left, but I hope you're having fun.

Bedwyr2112 Good luck in Belegost! I'm sure you can help bring out the full portential of Belegost. You did so many amazingly boring tasks and didn't ever complain. I thank you for that. :)

bfittipaldi It has been a delight playing with you. You made things fun and kept energy in the town. I wish you the best of luck taking charge of Belegost!

WoleverEntun and EtKEnn you both were the reason Belegost was originaly made, (not the founders, but you did come up with the idea) I thank both of you for helping this town start up and supporting Belegost.

I wish the best of luck to the new mayor, Bfittipaldi and the best of luck to the town. I know it can do great things and I know the future of Belegost is bright. Thanks again and good bye Belegost.

-Your old mayor,
Haxnn

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Falker left a long time ago. Only Bfitti and Bedwyr are still there.