• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Rooseus

Stone
IGN: Rooseus
Age/Timezone: 18, gmt+1
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Citadel, i haven´t left them yet.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I´m intressted about being a dwarf, the idea about having huge cities under ground is amazing.
How can you help out the town: I´m a social and mature player, i will entertain the citizens. I´m also a great builder here is a city i built with a friend: http://massivecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Algaron
What do you want from the town: A couple of dwarfish friends, hopefully they are helpfull ;)
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warrior and Smith.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About a week.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I´m a dedicated player and i will always follow rules. I´m also a strict roleplayer and will follow all your rules.
Tell us about yourself: I´m a mature person and love to play mc. I´m sudying to become a officer. I spend alot of my freetime to liftweighting.
Did you read the rules: Yes.
Here is a story about my character, i have to change it a bit though since im a dwarf now :p
South of Asulon in a place called Alras the heavily pregnant mother Beryl Athas was in deep pain, a child was about to be born. A piercing scream was released from her as the baby dropped into the hands of the father; Balder Athas. He lifted his child up in the air and as he looked into the eyes of the baby he said; “Welcome to the world Rooseus, Rooseus Athas”.
Rooseus parents were northerner farmers living at the edge of Alras, the peaceful merchant nation. The Athas family wasn’t merchants but once every week they went into the center of the city trying to sell their bread which wasn’t always that successful. They were poor and could barely pay the taxes. The family lived a good life anyway; they had loads of food and often had travelers over for dinner. Rooseus could never have enough of the travelers story’s, he worshiped them and he was dreaming of the same experience.
Rooseus was raised as a farmer, he knew everything about it. All the things from how to place the seeds correctly to baking bread which normally was made by the women’s. Except the skills in farming he learned to see people and adapt to their personality, this was because of the huge amount of different people he met his whole childhood. He realized quite fast that this was a useful skill when trading, and he began to sell bread to the neighborhood child’s, in return he was given new and fresh clothes which were something he never had. He soon began to sell bread to adults for minas in return. He was known all over the city and was called “The bread boy”.
At the age of 16 Rooseus decided to leave Alras and venture out in the world as a traveling merchant in hope to actualize his dreams and come back with a huge stock of minas. At Rooseus return 15 years later the nation was fallen and taken over by the dwarfs, his parents were dead several years ago. He couldn’t find a reason of staying and continued his journey around the world.
Today Rooseus is an old and experienced man at the age of 52. He has a light white skin, long gray hair and beard. He has blue eyes and a height of 190 cm. He is normal sized for a northerner, big and muscular but mainly recognized from his notable cheekbones which has a thick width.
This big old man wouldn’t waste an opportunity to learn something new. He is a never stopping merchant who is always looking for somebody to buy his wares.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Rooseus
Age/Timezone: 18, gmt+1
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Citadel, i haven´t left them yet.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I´m intressted about being a dwarf, the idea about having huge cities under ground is amazing.
How can you help out the town: I´m a social and mature player, i will entertain the citizens. I´m also a great builder here is a city i built with a friend: http://massivecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Algaron
What do you want from the town: A couple of dwarfish friends, hopefully they are helpfull ;)
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warrior and Smith.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About a week.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I´m a dedicated player and i will always follow rules. I´m also a strict roleplayer and will follow all your rules.
Tell us about yourself: I´m a mature person and love to play mc. I´m sudying to become a officer. I spend alot of my freetime to liftweighting.
Here is a story about my character, i have to change it a bit though since im a dwarf now :p
South of Asulon in a place called Alras the heavily pregnant mother Beryl Athas was in deep pain, a child was about to be born. A piercing scream was released from her as the baby dropped into the hands of the father; Balder Athas. He lifted his child up in the air and as he looked into the eyes of the baby he said; “Welcome to the world Rooseus, Rooseus Athas”.
Rooseus parents were northerner farmers living at the edge of Alras, the peaceful merchant nation. The Athas family wasn’t merchants but once every week they went into the center of the city trying to sell their bread which wasn’t always that successful. They were poor and could barely pay the taxes. The family lived a good life anyway; they had loads of food and often had travelers over for dinner. Rooseus could never have enough of the travelers story’s, he worshiped them and he was dreaming of the same experience.
Rooseus was raised as a farmer, he knew everything about it. All the things from how to place the seeds correctly to baking bread which normally was made by the women’s. Except the skills in farming he learned to see people and adapt to their personality, this was because of the huge amount of different people he met his whole childhood. He realized quite fast that this was a useful skill when trading, and he began to sell bread to the neighborhood child’s, in return he was given new and fresh clothes which were something he never had. He soon began to sell bread to adults for minas in return. He was known all over the city and was called “The bread boy”.
At the age of 16 Rooseus decided to leave Alras and venture out in the world as a traveling merchant in hope to actualize his dreams and come back with a huge stock of minas. At Rooseus return 15 years later the nation was fallen and taken over by the dwarfs, his parents were dead several years ago. He couldn’t find a reason of staying and continued his journey around the world.
Today Rooseus is an old and experienced man at the age of 52. He has a light white skin, long gray hair and beard. He has blue eyes and a height of 190 cm. He is normal sized for a northerner, big and muscular but mainly recognized from his notable cheekbones which has a thick width.
This big old man wouldn’t waste an opportunity to learn something new. He is a never stopping merchant who is always looking for somebody to buy his wares.

Great App! Just one problem. I see you have also applied for Newerth and been accepted. Do you wish to join Newerth or Belegost?

Rooseus

Stone
Great App! Just one problem. I see you have also applied for Newerth and been accepted. Do you wish to join Newerth or Belegost?[/quot
My plan was to join newerth but every time i went into their chat i get no answere. So i considered applying tp Belegost instead:)

Tomtm

TNT
  1. IGN.
  • tomtm
  1. Age/Timezone.
  • 16,Eastern Time Zone
  1. Referals?
  • Sorry, I do not have any Referals.
  1. What other towns were you in/why did you leave them?
  • I Lived with 2 other people that I met when I first came to this land, Sadly They descide that they have more fun together and asked me kindly to leave.
  1. Why do you wish to join Belegost.
  • I have heard allot of people say that it was a very nice town, and when I ask if they where accepting new dwarf they kindly led me to the application fourm.
  1. How can you help out the town?
  • I am a very nice people, and easy to get along with. I have build and helped build alot of great stuctures in my day.
  • I will provide some examples Here:
    M2Uey.png
  • U9Bjl.png
  • (OutSide)
    7Qf7c.png
  • (Inside)
    BLrMd.png
  1. What do you want from the town
  • I want a nice place to sit back, make friend, and drink ale.
  1. What class are you going to be (Combat and profession)
  • Wizard (or somthing in the caster family, Im still open minded) and Engineer.
  1. How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft
  • I have school,So it come first . So I would say about 7 hour a day on week days and probably always on during the weekend.
  1. Why should we accept you into Belegost?
  • I am a Loyal Player, I always try follow the rules, (I say try because I am not perfect.) I always try to make sure everyone has a good time.
  1. Tell us about yourself.
  • I am A mature and funny guy. I'm straight, and single and I like long walks down the mineshafts.
  • I am also working with the moderator that run the Herocraft wiki and I am making skins for all the classes that don't have skins yet.
  • I also like to be acknowledge for things that I did right. not so I can be worship I just like to be recognized for the great build that I do or help in nothing big but at least be recognized for it.
  1. Did you read the rules?
  • Do Dwarfs like Ale?

Samrith

Wood
IGN: Samrith
Age/Timezone: 18, West Coast.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have not been in another town yet.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want a place where I can socialize and store things in moderate safety.
How can you help out the town: I am a fairly good PvPer and have some building experience as well.
What do you want from the town: A safe place to keep my things and some new friends on the server.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am currently a Warrior, but I want to be a Paladin. As for professions, I was looking at the alchemist. I am undecided on that for now, however.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-5
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a good PvPer and builder. I have a lot to bring to the town.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Sam, I'm 18 and from Washington State. I enjoy minecraft, Gw2, SWTOR and LoL. I like to PvP and build.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN.
  • tomtm
  1. Age/Timezone.
  • 16,Eastern Time Zone
  1. Referals?
  • I Lived with 2 other people that I met when I first came to this land, Sadly They descide that they have more fun together and asked me kindly to leave.
  • I have heard allot of people say that it was a very nice town, and when I ask if they where accepting new dwarf they kindly led me to the application fourm.
  • I am a very nice people, and easy to get along with. I have build and helped build alot of great stuctures in my day.
    M2Uey.png
  • U9Bjl.png
  • (OutSide)
    7Qf7c.png
  • (Inside)
    BLrMd.png
  • I have school,So it come first . So I would say about 7 hour a day on week days and probably always on during the weekend.
  • I am a Loyal Player, I always try follow the rules, (I say try because I am not perfect.) I always try to make sure everyone has a good time.
  • I am A mature and funny guy. I'm straight, and single and I like long walks down the mineshafts.
  • I am also working with the moderator that run the Herocraft wiki and I am making skins for all the classes that don't have skins yet.
  • I also like to be acknowledge for things that I did right. not so I can be worship I just like to be recognized for the great build that I do or help in nothing big but at least be recognized for it.
  • Do Dwarfs like Ale?
Accepted! Get with me or any other council members ingame to get set up!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. IGN.
  • tomtm
  1. Age/Timezone.
  • 16,Eastern Time Zone
  1. Referals?
    M2Uey.png
  • U9Bjl.png
  • (OutSide)
    7Qf7c.png
  • (Inside)
    BLrMd.png
  • Do Dwarfs like Ale?

Amazing application! Accepted get wiht me or Carbash Kourne bfittipaldi or siL3eNtHarPy_00 ingame!

Cheif314

TNT
Despite already being accepted it wouldn't be fair to others who actually went through the effort of making an application if I didn't do so as well. Hope to be a valuable member of Belegost
IGN:Cheif314
Age/Timezone: 22/no idea
Referals: Haxnn
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was the mayor of Dihara, joined the usaf(+ server wipe)
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I believe that It very well will suite my tastes and I don't wish to lead again for quite some time.
How can you help out the town: How ever I'm needed (also a good advisor <_< >_> but i'm not leading nothing ^_^)
What do you want from the town:some help sometimes, and to be constantly entertained lol
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): (rogue,crafter) Ranger/miner
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: depends on day (once again in usaf times kinda fluctuate)
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because everybody should accept a well rounded cheif ;)
Tell us about yourself: I'm 22 I'm a Vehicle operator for the United states airforce, I live in the cold for now and I just waiting to build a snow fort this winter
Did you read the rules yes

Buppjooup

Dirt
Nice application :). Although I would to review it you do not seem to be whitelisted! Please apply http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/forums/applications.11/ here. Inform me when you have been whitelisted and i can continue to review your application.

Hi again. I was fairly sure I was whitelisted..I was waiting for that to be approved before I applied to a town. I was when id posted this application and I checked with an Admin to make sure I am. Apparantly I am and apart from the proctor telling me in a forum post I have no idea how to check that I actually am apart from chatting in channels which I shouldnt be able to do otherwise.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Hi again. I was fairly sure I was whitelisted..I was waiting for that to be approved before I applied to a town. I was when id posted this application and I checked with an Admin to make sure I am. Apparantly I am and apart from the proctor telling me in a forum post I have no idea how to check that I actually am apart from chatting in channels which I shouldnt be able to do otherwise.

Well I have noticed that you did not post an application to be accepted into HeroCraft. This must mean that you are not whitelisted. After you get whitelisted please inform me or another council member.

1. IGN.
  2. nicolaswallays
  3. Age/Timezone.
  • europian timezone belgium
  1. Referals?
  • no i just joined the game and i realy wanne join a comunity else its just boring on youre own soloing
  • I have heart abouth the town that they where recruiting to i went to the forums and did an aplicationx xD
im a good builder and i realy help out i realy wish to join this comunity to pls relpy xD thx

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN.
  2. nicolaswallays
  3. Age/Timezone.
  1. Referals?
  • no i just joined the game and i realy wanne join a comunity else its just boring on youre own soloing
  • I have heart abouth the town that they where recruiting to i went to the forums and did an aplicationx xD
im a good builder and i realy help out i realy wish to join this comunity to pls relpy xD thx

Haxnn siL3eNtHarPy_00 Not sure about this. Anyone of you wanna review this one?

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN.
  2. nicolaswallays
  3. Age/Timezone.
  1. Referals?

Well I'm sorry to say but I will have to decline this application for now. One thing i find off is the fact that you say you really want to join this community and yet you have also applied for one other town. Also some things that would increase your chances too be accepted into this town is to use proper grammar and spelling. If you still wish to join make a new application in 1 week and bump it and we can go from there.
Haxnn Not sure if I handled this correctly this is the first app i have declined. If you want to you can make an overruling. :D

Braxyn

Wood
IGN: Braxyn
Age/Timezone: 24 EST
Referals: Me
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None D:
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems really cool and I love mining and farming
How can you help out the town: I build good farms and can manage pretty much any amount of space into a productive farm
What do you want from the town: Friends and people to play with
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warrior Smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: This one depends on school and work
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: My cute kitten Apples and I will love you
Tell us about yourself: I am a dork and proud!
Did you read the rules Aww Yeahh son!