• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fun party at Airbus's shop Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
You taught me a new word, "logorrheic" however I wouldn't hold out much hope for more than a "Tl;Dr" in retort.
Yeah, I don't expect thought-out responses out of this kind of... person. They tend to be low on damns quite often, can't give them out everywhere. Just made me feel better to break out a couple of four-syllable words.

You sir area funny guy! We don't like server projects because it makes the server not hardcore enough in our PROFESSIONAL opinions. I am also never needed to be tracked, you can find me usually at 0,+350 if you know where that is, or at my dome. I'm kinda a big deal that you can't deal with, maybe you should leave.
Eeyup, kinda what I expected. A little longer, though.

So what I've gathered from your post is this: You subscribe to the self-centric model of the universe.
Thou art pompous, hear you roar. Rawr.

dmil23

Obsidian
And may I state would you rather there be Herogates from Zeal(no pvp) to town halls(no pvp) in every town, city, capital, or a rail system with pvp?
Herogates. If there are 100 people online and I'm the only TC. I would rather have you all teleported into my town rather than ride a minecart track to winterfell or some nearby town and then walk to my town and stand outside.

dmil23

Obsidian
Yeah, I don't expect thought-out responses out of this kind of... person. They tend to be low on damns quite often, can't give them out everywhere. Just made me feel better to break out a couple of four-syllable words.

Eeyup, kinda what I expected. A little longer, though.

So what I've gathered from your post is this: You subscribe to the self-centric model of the universe.
Thou art pompous, hear you roar. Rawr.
Rawr!

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
The server rail way system does not essentially attract new players. We believe it makes the server less of a hardcore server by providing safe and fast travel to many different places. I also heard AB say that he will not be adding me to the regions of it so I'm guessing that it will have a region list so there will be no PVP since if you agree to use it you won't kill while in the region. I personally think its dumb.

That's like saying people are more likely to buy a house with no roads nearby.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I did it over the summer and I have also spent a wopping 15000c in class changes! I like to change classes in the middle of raids when I pick up different peoples things to use those then I might switch to Monk to throw someone off of a house, then switch to something else to kill them and what not. You should try it out sometime. It's a fun way to spend some money and kill people!

In reference to the posts about having 7 different classes, I figure this little nugget from your ban appeal thread might be of interest to those who are curious.

Quoting Lucky644 in this case:

Second warning: Using a mob spawner illegally for grinding, blocking mobs from attacking (ares spawner)

RedKhan

Soulsand
You'd think someone who was caught red handed (Video evidence and all) using a mob spawner to afk level; and who also has 7 classes mastered, would face some sort of penalty relating to their class levels etc.

dmil23

Obsidian
In reference to the posts about having 7 different classes, I figure this little nugget from your ban appeal thread might be of interest to those who are curious.

Quoting Lucky644 in this case:

Second warning: Using a mob spawner illegally for grinding, blocking mobs from attacking (ares spawner)
Brutal saw the video first which was a long time ago and said to not do it again. I also only mastered ranger at that spawner. After that I went thief, got to lvl 44 and got bored so I decided to switch back to ranger and I was level 36 and not 50. I didn't want to level so I went back to ninja. Just recently I mastered ranger, thief, and BM. Which was all done in 3-4 days. Mods and admins verified that the way I mastered those 3 classes to get GM were legit. Anything else you think is true that is false?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
You'd think someone who was caught red handed (Video evidence and all) using a mob spawner to afk level; and who also has 7 classes mastered, would face some sort of penalty relating to their class levels etc.
Like a total reset, and being condemned to becoming a Crafter for the remainder of their Herocraft experience? :>

Status
Not open for further replies.