• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fun party at Airbus's shop Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmil23

Obsidian
Well, Dilm23 I guess you are just a angry raging Troll, then my offer to find a middle ground with you is null and void.

You really have no Herocraft game spirit your just an angry rageing Troll, I was here before you I'll be here after your gone.

enjoy your party I wont be there, O and BTW enjoy the rest of your ban.

good day.

Airbus101
You sir are an angry pilot! You can also reason with me and the rest of TC. We will leave if you hand over 7,500c. Then we will be gone and dance with our pants off somewhere else.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The only way I will EVER leave his shop is if Kainzo takes regions off of every town so they are 100% raidable. Then we will start raiding towns but other than that we will keep targeting his shop and server projects.
Haha, I literally laughed at your post. I figure it was due to how fitting this is with your character: "I'm only leaving if Kainzo makes everybody else a target. Then I'll come back and harass people around the shop more". You can call your method of play hardcore, and before the mud-slinging and singling out individual users you are even operating within the bounds of the rules. But once you start catching the ire of the administrators for it, it's time to shut your collective logorrheic mouths and go away.

I'll reiterate- I don't hate you. Not seriously, at least. You're whiny and immature and spiteful, but not worthy of my hatred or that of anyone else. I dislike how you and your company portray yourselves online (eg, as a particularly tenacious brand of internet tough guys) and am beginning to tire of you being the news of the day, and as a result would like to see, hear, acknowledge less of you. I look forward to the day when Airbus' shop is deserted but for the KoK sympathizers that stay nearby, keeping a vigil with /hero who and tracking you whenever you log on (y'all can have that idea for free). Or when your key members are permanently banned or otherwise dealt with due to their own irreverence for the server and it's inhabitants. Perhaps if two or three were so punished, the others would take a hint. But then again, maybe not. It's my experience that the younger teens tend to be the most oblivious and self-absorbed.

Now, that's out of the way. What do the Tree Creepers, or you (observing that you act like the ringleader) have against public projects? Too much sense of community? Not hardcore enough? Maybe you'd rather have potential experience fodder running through lakes and forests so you can kill them before they can get away. Quick railways and general infrastructure would mean you actually have to set up an ambush, rather than just using sneak when you see somebody coming.

I maintain that your presence and mannerisms (because until now you've been unwilling to alter those) would be less inflammatory elsewhere- in ascending order, a different area of the map, another Minecraft server, or a server for a different game where improvement and development are not factors.

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
So you specifically target things that improve the server and gain new players? Your task is essentially to stunt the development of our server, a good cause to say the least. Though I do agree that the server doesn't promote pvp at all with the township system as it is.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't believe in server projects.

I wasn't talking to you, but alright, I'll use this as a little post to address it. You don't have to "believe" in server projects for them to exist. Not believing in gravity won't save you if you jump off a building, the same as not believing in bullets won't stop you from getting shot.

What I do wonder about is why you hate them so, and why you try so hard to stop the things that are making this server better. Though I do like the part about you wanting regions off towns. Is it just that you no longer have the skills to make it past the regions? Can't get inside to raid, so you take it out on everyone else? Sounds pretty likely to me.

But here's the thing. Those projects? Gonna happen anyway. A band of e-thugs will probably not be enough to convince someone "Hmm, well, these guys are gonna keep harassing this one shop and these projects unless I completely change an aspect of the server, better give them what they want." Instead, it will result in something that's already happened: namely, some of your members being banned for general disregard for the rules and terms of service.

I look forward to seeing you accomplish nothing but a little annoyance in the end. It's one of the lovely things about this just being a game.

dmil23

Obsidian
I wasn't talking to you, but alright, I'll use this as a little post to address it. You don't have to "believe" in server projects for them to exist. Not believing in gravity won't save you if you jump off a building, the same as not believing in bullets won't stop you from getting shot.

What I do wonder about is why you hate them so, and why you try so hard to stop the things that are making this server better. Though I do like the part about you wanting regions off towns. Is it just that you no longer have the skills to make it past the regions? Can't get inside to raid, so you take it out on everyone else? Sounds pretty likely to me.

But here's the thing. Those projects? Gonna happen anyway. A band of e-thugs will probably not be enough to convince someone "Hmm, well, these guys are gonna keep harassing this one shop and these projects unless I completely change an aspect of the server, better give them what they want." Instead, it will result in something that's already happened: namely, some of your members being banned for general disregard for the rules and terms of service.

I look forward to seeing you accomplish nothing but a little annoyance in the end. It's one of the lovely things about this just being a game.
I don't like them, if they exist then we are going to cause problems for them.

dmil23

Obsidian
Haha, I literally laughed at your post. I figure it was due to how fitting this is with your character: "I'm only leaving if Kainzo makes everybody else a target. Then I'll come back and harass people around the shop more". You can call your method of play hardcore, and before the mud-slinging and singling out individual users you are even operating within the bounds of the rules. But once you start catching the ire of the administrators for it, it's time to shut your collective logorrheic mouths and go away.

I'll reiterate- I don't hate you. Not seriously, at least. You're whiny and immature and spiteful, but not worthy of my hatred or that of anyone else. I dislike how you and your company portray yourselves online (eg, as a particularly tenacious brand of internet tough guys) and am beginning to tire of you being the news of the day, and as a result would like to see, hear, acknowledge less of you. I look forward to the day when Airbus' shop is deserted but for the KoK sympathizers that stay nearby, keeping a vigil with /hero who and tracking you whenever you log on (y'all can have that idea for free). Or when your key members are permanently banned or otherwise dealt with due to their own irreverence for the server and it's inhabitants. Perhaps if two or three were so punished, the others would take a hint. But then again, maybe not. It's my experience that the younger teens tend to be the most oblivious and self-absorbed.

Now, that's out of the way. What do the Tree Creepers, or you (observing that you act like the ringleader) have against public projects? Too much sense of community? Not hardcore enough? Maybe you'd rather have potential experience fodder running through lakes and forests so you can kill them before they can get away. Quick railways and general infrastructure would mean you actually have to set up an ambush, rather than just using sneak when you see somebody coming.

I maintain that your presence and mannerisms (because until now you've been unwilling to alter those) would be less inflammatory elsewhere- in ascending order, a different area of the map, another Minecraft server, or a server for a different game where improvement and development are not factors.
You sir area funny guy! We don't like server projects because it makes the server not hardcore enough in our PROFESSIONAL opinions. I am also never needed to be tracked, you can find me usually at 0,+350 if you know where that is, or at my dome. I'm kinda a big deal that you can't deal with, maybe you should leave.

dmil23

Obsidian
I don't think this could be done legally unless you were grinding for 24 hours a day for about a week. And the money to change class hm??
I did it over the summer and I have also spent a wopping 15000c in class changes! I like to change classes in the middle of raids when I pick up different peoples things to use those then I might switch to Monk to throw someone off of a house, then switch to something else to kill them and what not. You should try it out sometime. It's a fun way to spend some money and kill people!

dmil23

Obsidian
So you specifically target things that improve the server and gain new players? Your task is essentially to stunt the development of our server, a good cause to say the least. Though I do agree that the server doesn't promote pvp at all with the township system as it is.
The server rail way system does not essentially attract new players. We believe it makes the server less of a hardcore server by providing safe and fast travel to many different places. I also heard AB say that he will not be adding me to the regions of it so I'm guessing that it will have a region list so there will be no PVP since if you agree to use it you won't kill while in the region. I personally think its dumb.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
May I ask why you post so much you can hit reply on a post, say what you want and hit reply on another with out erasing what you wrote
The server rail way system does not essentially attract new players. We believe it makes the server less of a hardcore server by providing safe and fast travel to many different places. I also heard AB say that he will not be adding me to the regions of it so I'm guessing that it will have a region list so there will be no PVP since if you agree to use it you won't kill while in the region. I personally think its dumb.
Example

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I didnt want to post in here, but I saw something I have to correct...

dmil, the region is so the rail is not griefed even more, as I think that it was griefed on the East or West side, and no PvP will probably still be in Zeal and Town halls only.

dmil23

Obsidian
I didnt want to post in here, but I saw something I have to correct...

dmil, the region is so the rail is not griefed even more, as I think that it was griefed on the East or West side, and no PvP will probably still be in Zeal and Town halls only.
They will be regioning people they thing are "worthy" enough to use it. Basically if you aren't looked at by the community as an asshole then you will be added. If it is regioned and you can only enter it by iron door or w/e, unregioned people won't have access to it. That means no TC's will have region to it and everyone on the server and zoom zoom around without being hurt at all and can go to any town, popular area, or where ever they want to without any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.