• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fun party at Airbus's shop Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmil23

Obsidian
I think you mean your three wolves ;)
Did you kill all of my other ones? I'm pretty sure even after the Wolf fix that is still had every single wolf I locked away in my cage, I just couldn't use lickwounds on them that's all.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Wait so BMs can only get 3 wolves now? I might go Ranger then I guess...I wanted to find a bunch lol. Hmm gonna be a hard choice.

Guess it's for the best though. 20 wolves waiting to rape everyone in the area if anything hurts you is a bit OP lol.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, Dilm23 I guess you are just a angry raging Troll, then my offer to find a middle ground with you is null and void.

You really have no Herocraft game spirit your just an angry rageing Troll, I was here before you I'll be here after your gone.

enjoy your party I wont be there, O and BTW enjoy the rest of your ban.

good day.

Airbus101

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
That arena is unfinished because Deadndown kept raging when oryinn and I repeatedly killed him
No excuse. It's as operable as Airbus' shop is, and probably moreso, and unless I'm mistaken it's farther away from the no-pvp zone.

Oryinn

Obsidian
I plan to participate in this party. We can party hard for days baby! My (3) wolves will be there maybe the pups can have a playdate!

@Airbus101
I'm sorry, but no. No games, No fun, Yes to camping for as long as legally allowed. Although you are welcome to leave and work on the railroad at any time, you may meet my friends Devon and Solopanda down there. We have stated before about paying us off to stop, with your level of wealth this shouldn't be a problem! <3

PS: This is nothing against you personally though. I like you as a person honestly.
PPS: We will NOT be singling you out. Everybody can party hard!

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
great so your going to camp me and the railroad but I"m not being singled out...

?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
"Of course you're not being targeted! Your shop is!"

But it's his shop. And there are plenty of other places to do your business. You know, this entire issue would die off and the Tree Creepers could probably do whatever without receiving grief if they shut up a little and laid off of Airbus' property for a week or so. But it's obvious that they relish the attention. No such thing as bad press when you get off on negative opinions, I suppose.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Yay!!! I will bring some katez and then while you guys are there I might borrow some things from Thornhollow's vault if you don't mind me doing so:D

Oryinn

Obsidian
great so your going to camp me and the railroad but I"m not being singled out...

?
Shop, RR, I was told the arena too, but I like the arena : /. Just because we are assaulting a project that you are the foreman of doesn't mean anything man.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I said it -can- be, not it will be. I'd be happy to put in the work myself, since I've helped with it in the past. I believe I still owe DHA work on the fighter pit.

From what I remember when I was on the team that helped build it, the fighting area should be worthy of battle. If you need beds to set spawns at, I was asked to set that up anyway.

Unless of course you're threatening to kill me for working on a server project. Not that that would stop me, mind you. I'd just love to hear you say it.

dmil23

Obsidian
I said it -can- be, not it will be. I'd be happy to put in the work myself, since I've helped with it in the past. I believe I still owe DHA work on the fighter pit.

From what I remember when I was on the team that helped build it, the fighting area should be worthy of battle. If you need beds to set spawns at, I was asked to set that up anyway.

Unless of course you're threatening to kill me for working on a server project. Not that that would stop me, mind you. I'd just love to hear you say it.
I don't believe in server projects.

dmil23

Obsidian
"Of course you're not being targeted! Your shop is!"

But it's his shop. And there are plenty of other places to do your business. You know, this entire issue would die off and the Tree Creepers could probably do whatever without receiving grief if they shut up a little and laid off of Airbus' property for a week or so. But it's obvious that they relish the attention. No such thing as bad press when you get off on negative opinions, I suppose.
The only way I will EVER leave his shop is if Kainzo takes regions off of every town so they are 100% raidable. Then we will start raiding towns but other than that we will keep targeting his shop and server projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.