• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fun party at Airbus's shop Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmil23

Obsidian
No I think it is now, and if it is then everyone is going to die :p But the massacre will happen when the admins show up to die.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I will be throwing a party for my return from vacation from herocraft! Everyone is invited and if you want to join be sure to join me! My 28 wolfs will be there along with most of the Tree Creepers so it most likely might be a bit cramped. As you may have already known we follow a strict no-pvp rule so if you are a kill happy player you are not welcomed. Tree Creepers are a friendly community and we will be providing a cake for Airbus to put down in his shop so bring your forks! They will not be provided...
I think you mean your three wolves ;)

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
I welcome a friendly PVP gathering for players to test wits and abilitys, not a week long troll camp fest.

if in the slim chance that your really organizing a scheduled PVP party for only a few hrs and not a whole day or week, then I applaud your change in attitude and think you may have a chance at becoming a less troll like player.

this use to be the way of herocraft scheduled pvp partys, more honor less troll. people actually showed up for them and they were fun. instead of constant store camping which is not in the true theme of the game.

Dilm, please read...
anyway, if your intentions for an actual PVP party are honorable and dont intend to camp for days and actually schedule events, I may be persuaded to add beds in my back lawn so that people from far away didnt have to travel so far as long as you agreed the back lawn wouldn't spawn camped. I could fence off a little area with beds there and add stone swords for .1c to give dead people a chance, if your TC would agree not to attack inside that fenced area so dead players would regroup and still have fun. (these beds would be removed after the party.)

a second Idea would be to have 2 fenced areas one for TC and one for other Anti-TC, in opposite corners of the area.
each with beds, you all could play capture the flag with Obsidian, you can get an admin Ref, to place the Obsidian. you would have to protect a crafter while he mines it...

anyway, playing a scheduled event and getting your pvp on and out of your system and getting your bragging rights in an honorable way of killing and will go a long way to improve the bad air on the server.

Airbus101
I still dont like the idea of PVP at the shop, and we do have a Herocraft Arena. but you guys love to kill so I'm trying to find a common ground.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
I welcome a friendly PVP gathering for players to test wits and abilitys, not a week long troll camp fest.

if in the slim chance that your really organizing a scheduled PVP party for only a few hrs and not a whole day or week, then I applaud your change in attitude and think you may have a chance at becoming a less troll like player.

this use to be the way of herocraft scheduled pvp partys, more honor less troll. people actually showed up for them and they were fun. instead of constant store camping which is not in the true theme of the game.

Dilm, please read...
anyway, if your intentions for an actual PVP party are honorable and dont intend to camp for days and actually schedule events, I may be persuaded to add beds in my back lawn so that people from far away didnt have to travel so far as long as you agreed the back lawn wouldn't spawn camped. I could fence off a little area with beds there and add stone swords for .1c to give dead people a chance, if your TC would agree not to attack inside that fenced area so dead players would regroup and still have fun. (these beds would be removed after the party.)

a second Idea would be to have 2 fenced areas one for TC and one for other Anti-TC, in opposite corners of the area.
each with beds, you all could play capture the flag with Obsidian, you can get an admin Ref, to place the Obsidian. you would have to protect a crafter while he mines it...

anyway, playing a scheduled event and getting your pvp on and out of your system and getting your bragging rights in an honorable way of killing and will go a long way to improve the bad air on the server.

Airbus101
I still dont like the idea of PVP at the shop, and we do have a Herocraft Arena. but you guys love to kill so I'm trying to find a common ground.

Airbus and...and PvP? It...no, it couldn't be.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
o_o this seems like one of those things where you should probably have asked Airbus' permission first. I don't think I'd like anyone to decide to hold a party in my house without telling me.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
*Facepalm*

Sorry, was the sarcasm too subtle? Let me be a little more clear then.

Partying, or rather, camping someone else's property with a pvp party without prior permission seems an awful lot like harassment. We have a lovely little Arena on the east road that's just plain built for pvp, rather than a shop that so many people on the server use.

dmil23

Obsidian

Dilm, please read...

Airbus101
I only read the first few sentences and stopped. It will last forever just like it did before I got banned :D

dmil23

Obsidian
Sorry, was the sarcasm too subtle? Let me be a little more clear then.

Partying, or rather, camping someone else's property with a pvp party without prior permission seems an awful lot like harassment. We have a lovely little Arena on the east road that's just plain built for pvp, rather than a shop that so many people on the server use.
That arena is unfinished because Deadndown kept raging when oryinn and I repeatedly killed him

Status
Not open for further replies.