• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

First Herocraft Worlds Fair! (Architectural Contest) 11/22 8:00 AM PST

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, you have ownership based on the map.

Yeah, you have ownership based on the map.

? Double post

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Expect this Contest to start tomorrow, roughly around 8:00 AM PST.

I'll be finishing things up tonight and making sure it's all good to go.

I'll repost with an update then.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
btw I will most likely be needing pistons placed for my entry. My guy I will probably work with is Time_warp1. If I need to pay for him to be on my team let me know and I'll foward 100c

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
btw I will most likely be needing pistons placed for my entry. My guy I will probably work with is Time_warp1. If I need to pay for him to be on my team let me know and I'll foward 100c

time_warp1 is already on a team by himself. Thus he can't place pistons for you if I read the rules correctly.

And good luck to everyone! Especially warpeh! Representing RoT! :cool:

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Updated Contest Roster

Team 1: Altar Ego
* time_warp1 (paid)

Team 2: (Nameless)
* Zachimon (paid)
* Starkillah (paid)
* bbear500 (unpaid)

Team 3: Orion
* xpeterc1 (paid)
* RumpTroll (paid)
* Trizze (paid)
* Alator (paid)

Team 4: (Nameless)
* Phantom195 (unpaid)

Team 5: Final!
* xFinalx (paid)

Team 6: Hydro
* Hydroking77 (paid)

Team 7: (Nameless)
* Bingy1218 (paid)
* RedEchoRanger (paid)

Team 8: Design It!!!
* skyboy49707 (unpaid)

Team 9: Pen15
* Twidger (paid)

---
Q&A

1. TNT - Sorry, but the rules specifically say "only legit." At the moment, TNT is not legit on HC. Ergo, you cannot use it.

2. Pistons - Sorry, this was answered very early on in the thread: if you wanted to use pistons, you needed to have a Level 50 Engineer on your team, and no new teams or team-members after the registration period is over. I'm afraid you'll have to skip the pistons unless you can level someone on your existing team roster up to Level 50 in time to use pistons in the contest.

3. Yes, there will be a way to get the plots. Brutal hasn't posted it to y'all yet though, so you're going to have to wait. Don't worry, contest hasn't officially started yet, just the registration period is over.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
shit... I understand all the formality to the contest but if the contest is really about building then can we please wave a rule like that. If i'm the only one who wasn't clear about all of the rules from the beginning then I'll just be quiet.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
A tad late, but the Contest has officially begun.

I'll be adding users to their Redstone Locks now.

The location of the Contest is at:

-288 , -261

Walk up the stairs on the corner of the Bedrock block, then proceed to the Redstone lock that has your name listed on a sign next to it. Break the Redstone torch to open the door, replace the Redstone torch and drop down. To get back up, use the one-way lift in your section.

agentjwall

Godly
*facepalm* I completely forgot to sign up with minecon going on. oh well couldn't find an Engineer anyways...

And good luck to all the teams out there!

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Brutal, you are all that and a double-plus good container of quality potato byproduct! Well done!

RedEchoRanger - I'm sorry, mate, but the rules were clearly posted, and someone even asked about it within the first few posts after it was on there and the answer was given. To waive the rule now would not only be an excercise in favoritism, it would give carte blanche to all other participants in the contest to just go ahead and ignore whatever rules got in the way of what they wanted to build, including adding and swapping out team members at will, which, don't forget, is a crapload of extra work to ask of Brutal as well. In short, no. I'm sorry. Maybe next contest you'll get the engie you need on the roster in time.... or maybe we won't have to be level 50 to place a stinkin' piston.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Build INSIDE the Bedrock plot that's laid out on the ground - 19x19x19.

DO NOT take the Glowstone or try and cheat in any way, you'll be disqualified AND punished, by me. ;)

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
When is the contest over? And I hope the entries are gonna get world edited to a new site because most of them are probably facing different directions. Also, I had to make the ground for mine 2 blocks high to accommodate some redstone. When they're all put on display can it be moved down?