• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

First Herocraft Worlds Fair! (Architectural Contest) 11/22 8:00 AM PST

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
@Brutalacerate
Just a wild question, but would it be easy to set up a /tp to the grounds instead of having to walk around with an inv full of possible valuable building materials?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
moneyw.png

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
10 Minutes till cutoff, people. If your team hasn't paid, better pay soon and send a screenie as proof. I'll tally up the teams and paid people in a bit. I'm still working on Calculus homework. As for the number of teams, the only thing setting it in stone is whatever the status is as of 9pm tonight (now in 8 minutes)

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
BTW, Chief, if you're reading this, I still need to know what the actual prizes will be in PM preferably.

Brutal, there may be more than 6 teams, just a heads-up.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh crap, I may have some too. Not kidding.
And I still have to build my design in creative mode :).
One last thing:
Will the bedrock be removed before the judging?

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Alrighty, folks, here's the current roster. There are currently 9 total teams.

Current Contest Roster

Team 1: Altar Ego
* time_warp1 (paid)

Team 2: (Nameless)
* Zachimon (paid)
* Starkillah (paid)
* bbear500 (unpaid)

Team 3: Orion
* xpeterc1 (paid)
* RumpTroll (paid)
* Trizze (paid)
* Alator (paid)

Team 4: (Nameless)
* Phantom195 (unpaid)

Team 5: Final!
* xFinalx (paid)

Team 6: Hydro
* Hydroking77 (paid)

Team 7: (Nameless)
* Bingy1218 (paid)
* RedEchoRanger (unpaid)

Team 8: Design It!!!
* skyboy49707 (unpaid)

Team 9: Pen15
* Twidger (paid)

Because I don't want to be a total dick about the payment system, here's what I'm going to do, assuming Brutal is willing to go to this much trouble. Those who are UNPAID will not be dropped from the roster, but will not be given region access until after a screenie of payment is made and posted or PMed to me. You're probably better off posting it in case Brutal sees it before I do. As soon as your payment is screenied and posted, and Brutal is made aware of it, you will be regioned to the plot by either he or myself (assuming I'm given region rights, heh)

The signup is now officially closed, no new teams or members may join in. The contest will officially begin when Brutal posts that all 9 plots are made and regioned for those who have paid. From that point on you will have exactly 2 weeks from the time of his posting to begin.

GOOD LUCK!!!

(oh, and yes, the bedrock will likely be removed at some point for the judging or exhibit...or something. We DO want to showcase your works)