• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, the Hamlet's going to be completely demolished as soon as the roof is up, so everyone living above ground currently will have to move all their stuff underground or somewhere.
Stuff that still needs work:
  • Removing snow under parts where the roof is done so we can replace the stone with grass
  • Demolish the hamlet
    • Move people's stuff underground
  • Build the new town hall
  • Finish the insides of the walls
    • Wooden walkways inside to walk along
    • The interiors of the gate towers
    • Getting the actual gates working
    • Insides of the corner towers
    • Lifts in the corner towers and gate towers
  • Roads and plot layouts once the roof's done and the hamlet's taken down

There's a few active people living above ground we'll need to move their stuff and I'll be willing to help take down their houses so they can keep the mats.

Hey guys.

Moved my house. I took the place that was directly south when you pop down. Hope it looks ok. I also did some digging snow out. Only got a bit done, but if you guys keep up with the roof I'll do my best to get the snow taken away :)

Well, I'm one of those people and I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help :)
I thought about moving my stuff to my other plot at spawn, but it would be a pain to get them back, so this solution sounds much better :p

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
Thanks pringer, that sounds great! And yeah, TSO when you're on I'll help you move your stuff into storage so we can take down your house and the rest of the ones in the hamlet. :)

Glent

Glowing Redstone
2012-04-09_16.14.20.png

2012-04-09_16.17.48.png

@Thoth

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
well my mom kinda cut the internet off so... thats why. and im moving to a new house and it will only support web browsing net so no gaming for me.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Easy fix, me or keko can change the pass and kick anyone not supposed to be in the channel. Pretty sad Etkenn is so pathetic XD

...like Canterlot

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys!

If any of you are strapped for cash or bored, you could help out the town by gathering sand for the glass ceiling.
I've set up a shop in town so you guys can sell it to me for 5c per stack. Gathering sand isn't too hard, so for a full inventory that's over 150c!

The shop is right in front of the TH, it's pretty hard to miss. :p

2012-04-11_01.48.37.png

-------------------------

I can't change the pass of the channel, I don't think. I might just be mod and not channel admin. @Thoth

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright Keko well try a PE, else I'll figure it out when I get back (tomorrow).

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
Emptied the chest! We'll need another 4 or 5 single chestfuls of glass to finish the roof. :p

Alright Keko well try a PE, else I'll figure it out when I get back (tomorrow).
ACTUALLY I figured it out, so the pass is changed. Told some people last night, telling the others in ts.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Easy fix, me or keko can change the pass and kick anyone not supposed to be in the channel. Pretty sad Etkenn is so pathetic XD

...like Canterlot
Me pathetic, says the person who approved the slaying of allies for weeks. You don't use the channel anyway, so what's the big deal?

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4

...like Canterlot
Me pathetic, says the person who approved the slaying of allies for weeks. You don't use the channel anyway, so what's the big deal?

Pathetic is someone who names their town after My Little Pony.
:p

mazzima

Coal

...like Canterlot
Perhaps you should have kept a tighter leash on your dogs, considering they attacked me before I attacked any of you. Oh well, free xp and free stuff. =D

Demonxman

Obsidian
this right here is why I think we should have no allys, idiots thinking they can attack us then get away with it without getting rolled by our guys.... sad business .

Status
Not open for further replies.