• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonxman

Obsidian
PFFFT, before NT was even thought of; NR was the place to be. We rose from being a small town to being a capital and the best of the best with a decent player group!

Demonxman

Obsidian
lols.... indica. NR IS the capital... lols its the place where it all started, hell i remember working on the inner part of the walls putting up the roofs xD I hated seeing only one side with a roof and did something about it :)

yea, bitches xD

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
IGN? NuclearCouch
When did you join HeroCraft? The start of this map
How did you hear about Altum? Heard a lot of stuff about you guys back when I was still in light forge.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I am a Wizard, and a Enchanter Pretty much can go any spec except for healer classes. Im a master warrior, caster, and rogue
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can contribute good pvp, help build anything that is needed. I will help work on those beautiful walls. I pretty much came there yesterday just looking around and I saw for the first time how amazing your town looked. It looks beautiful and like a great community.
Previous towns (list all)? Erebos, Eclipse, Lightforge
Additional information pertaining to your application? Im sorry for the attacks yesterday was just looking for some good pvp. Really hope I get accepted.

Staven88

TNT
IGN? NuclearCouch
When did you join HeroCraft? The start of this map
How did you hear about Altum? Heard a lot of stuff about you guys back when I was still in light forge.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I am a Wizard, and a Enchanter Pretty much can go any spec except for healer classes. Im a master warrior, caster, and rogue
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can contribute good pvp, help build anything that is needed. I will help work on those beautiful walls. I pretty much came there yesterday just looking around and I saw for the first time how amazing your town looked. It looks beautiful and like a great community.
Previous towns (list all)? Erebos, Eclipse, Lightforge
Additional information pertaining to your application? Im sorry for the attacks yesterday was just looking for some good pvp. Really hope I get accepted.
Nuclear, I have all but one question for you. Are you serious about this? Do you really want to join Altum or is this just a joke? You and Thejoker tried killing me two days ago. Thoth and I did kill Thejoker quite smoothly, but you were no where to be found. I'm assuming you ran? But still before Thoth, the other Council Members and I consider you would you please tell me as to why you are doing this? What are your motives?

Demonxman

Obsidian
yea, and seeing as how thejoker attacked me and x2 without provocation on the north road and him getting creamed your app is very interesting xD

Demonxman

Obsidian
yup, some shit here

Attachments

• weird1.jpg
    weird1.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 17
  • weird2.jpg
    weird2.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 16
  • weird3.jpg
    weird3.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 16
  • weird4.jpg
    weird4.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 16

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Well the reason I tried to attack is because I got pissed for some reason at teddytazer cause I was walking on the road, and he chased me down and killed me. But I actually got over there realized how developed you guys are and honestly, yall are ahead of all the other towns by far. I've been looking for a town and you guys seem to be the perfect choice. The app was totally serious. Btw the only way I am in anyway associated with thejoker is cause he's in my guild and when I went looking for teddytazer I found him and he tagged along.

Staven88
Demonxman

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Btw I didn't run away from that fight lol someone pigified me and I fell in the void and died.

Status
Not open for further replies.