• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
awesome Beast, see you in-game.

Yes, everything will be changed, the roads will be WAY bigger. I'm thinking either 5 or 7 wide.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Thoth

I want to inform you that two of your members (Eagles90809 and Dazzlar) willingly attacked and killed 4 of my members, after they showed them our town. By that act they willingly broke the alliance with KO.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Thoth

I want to inform you that two of your members (Eagles90809 and Dazzlar) willingly attacked and killed 4 of my members, after they showed them our town. By that act they willingly broke the alliance with KO.

Since when are we allied with KO?

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Thoth

A) who is this? Have your mayor or at least SIC talk to me about this, not one council member.
B) Where were they killed? Near your town, out walking in the park? I need more details.
C) How did 1 samurai and 1 disciple killed 4 people?

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
A) I'm the Mayor and madsplatter told me to write down all Panorama allies as Alliances. I see, it was a misunderstanding that I took Altum as alliance for Glaciem as well.
B) Dazzlar and eagles both said they wanted to take a look at the town and since I thought that they were allies I didn't mind them taking a look.
C) At the time, I was at spawn and 4 people (all unspec'ed low levels) were killed by them.

Anyway, since we're not allied, it's alright.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
A) I'm the Mayor and madsplatter told me to write down all Panorama allies as Alliances. I see, it was a misunderstanding that I took Altum as alliance for Glaciem as well.
B) Dazzlar and eagles both said they wanted to take a look at the town and since I thought that they were allies I didn't mind them taking a look.
C) At the time, I was at spawn and 4 people (all unspec'ed low levels) were killed by them.

Anyway, since we're not allied, it's alright.

Specify what town you're a mayor too. I didn't know Glaciem was part of KO, why should I have to keep track of your towns. Is Glaciem on our alliance list, no. Why? Cause I've never heard of the place.

We raided Oricon, they said stop, we stopped.

We have been fixing small problems like this for a long time.
Want us to stop, talk to me in-game or in a Convo.

I have no pity for your hamlet because of how stupid your assumption was.
As a mayor, it's your responsibility to come talk with me if you don't want to be attacked.

Altum has a lot of alliances and I can't be tracking all these allies of allies, I'm trying to run a city over here.

meh1002

TNT
lol, that is a great way to raid. i was teaching it to joker to talk his way into a town, then attack them =). it works great just say that you
a) want to look around
b) are thinking of joining
c) are in an allied town
d) are there to do a job ie. build a gate/place a piston
=) have fun with the raiding. btw i will be gone for a little while

Demonxman

Obsidian
this right here is the reason why gaiden never had alliances with large alliances... lols.... too much drama when one town in said alliance (ko as it happens to be) thinks we are allied to all of ko when in fact we are not. YAY!!!! LETS RAID SOMEONE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
I was there at first then realized they were all low level and didnt want to mess with all the politics so i left. eagles was still like ohh nah ima kill me some bitches. hehe =D

screminpal

Wood
IGN? screminpal
When did you join HeroCraft? A month or two ago but just started being active
How did you hear about Altum? Saw your thread and seemed like a nice and strong stable town.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I am currently a healer and plan to go deciple or cleric not sure at the moment.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? If we are getting attacked or raiding I can provide heals. I am nice and willing to do town work if needed be.
Previous towns (list all)? None
Additional information pertaining to your application? None really, I won't be a problem and I am looking forward to joining the town.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? screminpal
When did you join HeroCraft? A month or two ago but just started being active
How did you hear about Altum? Saw your thread and seemed like a nice and strong stable town.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I am currently a healer and plan to go deciple or cleric not sure at the moment.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? If we are getting attacked or raiding I can provide heals. I am nice and willing to do town work if needed be.
Previous towns (list all)? None
Additional information pertaining to your application? None really, I won't be a problem and I am looking forward to joining the town.

Sounds good, accepted.

TKB61798

Stone
I am sorry guys but i have to quit altum can you please remove my house and myself from the town thanks i am sorry

Just got my new schedule for school and I'm sorry, but I won't be able to be active as much anymore. I'll be home late pretty much every day :/
Of course, I'll always try to get time to be online, but it will be a bit hard...

Secondly, I wanna start leveling up farmer (slowly) again, so it would be great if anyone would like to help me :)
My computer gets really laggy when I harvest stuff, so it's really aweful to level.... But it really helps when people harvest some wheat (while being in the same party as me, of course :p ) when I'm around, since I get 100% exp share ^_^

Oh and "thirdly", as I've told some of you, dark rooms are entirely illegal now (because of the release of the mob-arenas). I think some people aren't aware of this, so we should try to lit it up as soon as possible (so there won't be any misunderstandings). I'll start my self the next time I get some time over, but it would be great if some people could help out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.