• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staven88

TNT
Hang in there Beastt! Staff is maybe slow, but they aren't illogical! I myself took forever to get whitelisted in the beginning, but once the Staff saw I wasn't a bad person I got in.

meh1002

TNT
hey sorry to bother you thoth, but if you get the time could you check who stole from my basement.
they took;
-23 gold
-2 stacks iron
-5 stacks of netherrack
-all my coal(bout 6 stacks)
-8 diamonds
-2 iron swords
-2 stacks of arrows
-a bunch of food
-a stack of redstone
thats it if you could look into it that would be great
thanks

Josh40879

Iron
IGN? Josh40879
When did you join HeroCraft? Two months ago.
How did you hear about Altum? Forums
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Healer path and crafter spec.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can contribute my hardworking to do as what you say. I've never been in a Town and I am very loyal.
Previous towns (list all)? None.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I'm good at building and designing and I don't mine very often.

Yah...we're a city.

...the first HC City

...we kinda win

As soon as I get on today Ill show anyone who wants to see, our sample wall.

Building mats we will need:
-Smooth stone (to be turned into stone brick and smooth half slab)
-[[[A TON]]] of obsidian
-Blue wool
-Glass

The walls will be tall and we want to keep them semi private (at least on the public forum).

Checked it out, and it looks awesome! :D
I don't have much resources to share (except stone, I can give a lot of that), but I can help with the building :)

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
hey sorry to bother you thoth, but if you get the time could you check who stole from my basement.
they took;
-23 gold
-2 stacks iron
-5 stacks of netherrack
-all my coal(bout 6 stacks)
-8 diamonds
-2 iron swords
-2 stacks of arrows
-a bunch of food
-a stack of redstone
thats it if you could look into it that would be great
thanks

I can't see who opened your chests, you have to PE it. Start a PE by using the ./pe create [msg] command.
Also, you really shouldn't hold onto gold if not in a LWC, just sell it and don't risk losing it.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Checked it out, and it looks awesome! :D
I don't have much resources to share (except stone, I can give a lot of that), but I can help with the building :)

The majority of what we need people to do is level the surrounding land to height 65. If anyone has free time and wants to help, clearing is the best option right now.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Thoth, what were you doing with this segment of the wall? I continued to build up the part already laid down using some of the materials in the chests, but I couldn't continue because I could not see what pattern you were trying to draw here.

pattern%20not%20alligned.png

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
As for the wall, it's easier if you can tab onto my server (see the real thing) and tab back to HC. Wait till I get on and Ill put up my server, don't worry about continuing the wall for now. Everyone should focus on clearing the land around our current Hamlet down to 65.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
=D yyeess!! my little mountain needs more room though T.T well when 1.2 comes out i can just go as high as i want ! making my enchant shack at the top of a tower! wooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.