• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Enderpearling Lwc doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
I dunno about blink, but if that is possible, I'm pretty sure it was fixed in the last change to blink.

However, 1x1 holes can be enderpearled through, and it has always been legal to do so. If you have half slabs or 1x1 holes in your buildings, you are going to get your shit stolen, regardless of this lwc door ruling.
Ah, well either way, locked doors are locked for a reason. :confused:

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Couldn't agree more, this just happened to me.

Nothing sucks more than when you spend money making sure a region is nice and secure and when a Wiz enderpearls through your door and gtp's lots of people in with him... Realllly sucks...

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
As much as it sucks, the new rule that any Heroes skill can be used any way goes against this situation.

Block your chests, problem solved. There is no such thing as 100% security in Hero Craft, unfortunately.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Lets just make it legal to block jump and lag into covered chests! We may as well at this rate.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Personally, it doesn't bother me as much as others, sure its a piss off, but I mean the real problem is Wizards "High" utility being more "Unlimited" utility. Blink, Pearl, Port, Group port, then if they are crafter, recall. They can be anywhere in the map when they feel like it, make money off the entire server and then dominate in PvP with one of the best duelist classes in the game.

I don't PARTICULARLY feel like raging over it, but looking at facts it is way too amazing of a class in a game where locations can be miles a part.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Everything I've read in this thread has been remarkably distressing. I'm another person heavily in favor of this being deemed illegal- though, it wouldn't surprise me if it was deemed legal just because it's really hard to check/track this sort of thing.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Everything I've read in this thread has been remarkably distressing. I'm another person heavily in favor of this being deemed illegal- though, it wouldn't surprise me if it was deemed legal just because it's really hard to check/track this sort of thing.
Its actually made legal because idiot exploiters decided to say "But how did we know you didn't mean it to be able to do that?" (Maybe common sense?) Though it makes sense to make it legal based upon tracking capabilities, I'm more than sure that's not why.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Its actually made legal because idiot exploiters decided to say "But how did we know you didn't mean it to be able to do that?" (Maybe common sense?) Though it makes sense to make it legal based upon tracking capabilities, I'm more than sure that's not why.

I'm sure that someone told you the reason you were given :p but, who knows.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Well it seems even the people that have the ability to use this skill (exploit) are against it being used in such a way. It also looks like most people agree this should be illegal. Hopefully the staff will listen to its players and adjust the rules accordingly.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I though lwc was the only "total secure" protection you could have?
it is obliously not "total secure" if like 30% of all players can just walk through it, and then gtp the remaining 70% in.

As I see it there is no point of having an lwc door atm, actually there is no reason to have a door at all, let's just dirt up all towns, then wine about how all towns are really ugly.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Double LWC Iron Door Ability Prowess!
I couldn't agree more. I didn't know this was possible, but if it is, should be completely illegal...

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
A friendly reminder of the shit-storm that took place when a sheep went through a wall/door/block. I don't care either way, just saying for the sake of saying.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I though lwc was the only "total secure" protection you could have?
it is obliously not "total secure" if like 30% of all players can just walk through it, and then gtp the remaining 70% in.

LWC chests yes, but there are ways around the LWC, like someone following you in. LWC door is not 100% safe even if this was illegal.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
LWC chests yes, but there are ways around the LWC, like someone following you in. LWC door is not 100% safe even if this was illegal.

People following others in is not a problem, if they are able to follow and successfully sneak their way in, then fair play to them. Whoever let them in this situation should expect to get robbed.

But bypassing the lock altogether is something else..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
People following others in is not a problem, if they are able to follow and successfully sneak their way in, then fair play to them. Whoever let them in this situation should expect to get robbed.

But bypassing the lock altogether is something else..

I know but the way it was said gives the impression a LWC door is 100% protection, when there are ways around it, even if you take the enderpearling out.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
If this is kept legal, then I personally suggest a change in Wizard. They're becoming more OP by the day... :L

Status
Not open for further replies.