• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragoon Needs Love

c12095

Holy Shit!
Indeed, If I'm not mistaken we are the weakest warrior class and our weapon dosent deal out that much. I'd rather have more movement skills. When I first saw "charge" I thought like a very fast boost of speed, but a small blink is cool too.

Personally I would love to see Stoneskin, when I heard of that skill, its what made me become Dragoon in the first place. I was really sad to find out that it wasn't a coded skill :(

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
Personally I would love to see Stoneskin, when I heard of that skill, its what made me become Dragoon in the first place. I was really sad to find out that it wasn't a coded skill :(
I feel you ^^

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Even though goons aren't that powerful, I absolutely LOVE the fact that skill and character practice is needed in order to be good at it.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
So Dragoons are set to receive Super Jump (a 25-block-high leap) and Quake (which deals any fall damage the Dragoon takes to those around them) with the 1.0 update. This is really cool. I only hope they work together well. I don't know if safe-fall will prevent Quake from activating or if Superjump will make us kill ourselves...
Time to cross my fingers and trust Sleaker and Kain.

...I still think we could stand to have dia shovels do 8 damage, and gold 9 or 10. :x

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It was coded - but removed due to the shitty damage system MC has.

c12095

Holy Shit!
So Dragoons are set to receive Super Jump (a 25-block-high leap) and Quake (which deals any fall damage the Dragoon takes to those around them) with the 1.0 update. This is really cool. I only hope they work together well. I don't know if safe-fall will prevent Quake from activating or if Superjump will make us kill ourselves...
Time to cross my fingers and trust Sleaker and Kain.

...I still think we could stand to have dia shovels do 8 damage, and gold 9 or 10. :x

Edit - Just read the new notes, WOOO QUAKE!!!!