• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dota 2

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Fuck both of you HoN!
:p

Jokes aside they're all good games it is really just personal preference.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Wish i had a beta key

If you take their survey that just asks you stuff about dota, it can take awhile but they'll give you one (they just give you the option to install it via steam lol) Mine took about a month and half which is a long time, but the game is amazing, though the new interface takes awhile to get used to which made me question it, but now I'm faithfully devoted :D.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
I dont think they really care what you put in the survey. I just put a bunch of crap and got in a few months later.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Well they did for like the first month beta was released because they could actually use the information, now its just a way for people to get beta keys. I wonder if I can invite 1 person to beta o.o

Monet

Iron
Although Dota 2 is only in beta so far it's showing to be very disappointing. I thought it would be the game to suck up LoL and Hon's playerbase but i guess i'm wrong. In my opinion LoL and Hon are MUCH better games then dota 2 at its current state. Maybe it'll get better maybe it wont... though it was fun playing my favorite dota heros again :p Broodmother <3 Ursa<3

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Haha sweet add me man - Oxea. Yeah I started off with DoTA, had a bunch of mates playing it and it was ok honestly. I was in to other WC3 games like Tower Defence, Castle Run and shit (forgot the names). Then I tried HoN and tried to get those friends to switch but nah, they're old school haha. HoN was ok, really unforgiving community and times and shit but it does make for hardcore battles. I played like Pharoah and Pyromancer heaps, I did get good with em but then left.

At the same time I had access to LoL as well but didn't pay much attention, I played Savage 2 prior to HoN and since it was made by the same company it was only natural to follow through. So after my HoN stint, I retried LoL and just stuck with it ever since. Got heaps of my friends to play whether clannies or real life. I mean the player base and shit speaks for itself in the moba world :p Well that's all for my 'life story' haha.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I am fairly new to LoL, but I am pretty good. It would be awsome if you could teach me some more advanced stuff :D