• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |xXR_E_A_P_E_RXx
Age |19
Location and Time Zone |standard central
How long have you been whitelisted |im still waiting to be accepted
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/xxr_e_a_p_e_rxx-app.40247/
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos |I wanna be able to play with my irl friend
Why would Braavos want you | I'm good with rules pretty good at video games and play a lot and am a very good team player
Tell us about yourself | I'm 19 I live in Minnesota I started playing online on the Play station 3 and I've just recently started playing PC and I wanna try new and exciting games
How did you hear about Braavos? |a friend
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1,TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |highfidelety

Accepted! I see that your whitelist application was accepted. Please read your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup.

IGN |pitifulpotato
Age |16
Location and Time Zone |iceland, greenwich meantime
How long have you been whitelisted |2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-herocraft.40088/#post-330539
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos |the screenshot looks good and i'm comfortable with the rules and setup. This town is also neutral and that i very much like.
Why would Braavos want you |i'm polite and helpful. I want to see the place i call home prosper in any way possible and hopefully make some acquaintances along the way.
Tell us about yourself |I was amongst the head admins of the largest icelandic server at that time. I used my admin powers to build massive cities and became the main builder on the server. Sadly the host of the server after 3 years of hosting
finally got tired of minecraft and shut down the server. After a long search for a new server i found herocraft.
How did you hear about Braavos? |I found it here, on the forums.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals |none

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

IGN |THUNDA_M00SE
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |PST
How long have you been whitelisted |Since version 1.8
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |I need a town to join to make new friends and have a great time.
Why would Braavos want you |I'm great at PvP and I can recruit people into your town if needed.
Tell us about yourself |I've been playing hero craft since minecraft version 1.8. I'm someone who is friendly and I love PvP. Also mining is a hobby...Not a job.
How did you hear about Braavos? |Advertisement
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Mayor:Jonsoon, Second in command: hilltim1, Third in command: TheSojourner ,Managers: AzenYumCha and LightiningCape
Referrals |Ibiru_Jho and JOSHDPIZZLE

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |pitifulpotato
Age |16
Location and Time Zone |iceland, greenwich meantime
How long have you been whitelisted |2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-herocraft.40088/#post-330539
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos |the screenshot looks good and i'm comfortable with the rules and setup. This town is also neutral and that i very much like.
Why would Braavos want you |i'm polite and helpful. I want to see the place i call home prosper in any way possible and hopefully make some acquaintances along the way.
Tell us about yourself |I was amongst the head admins of the largest icelandic server at that time. I used my admin powers to build massive cities and became the main builder on the server. Sadly the host of the server after 3 years of hosting finally got tired of minecraft and shut down the server. After a long search for a new server i found herocraft.
How did you hear about Braavos? |I found it here, on the forums.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals |none

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.
IGN |THUNDA_M00SE
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |PST
How long have you been whitelisted |Since version 1.8
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |I need a town to join to make new friends and have a great time.
Why would Braavos want you |I'm great at PvP and I can recruit people into your town if needed.
Tell us about yourself |I've been playing hero craft since minecraft version 1.8. I'm someone who is friendly and I love PvP. Also mining is a hobby...Not a job.
How did you hear about Braavos? |Advertisement
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Mayor:Jonsoon, Second in command: hilltim1, Third in command: TheSojourner ,Managers: AzenYumCha and LightiningCape
Referrals |Ibiru_Jho and JOSHDPIZZLE

You're both accepted into the city of Braavos! Please ready your PM's and find a manager in game.

THUNDA_M00SE - I see you've also been accepted into a guild, please make sure these two entities remain separate and don't affect the city.

Encoded2

Stone
IGN | Encoded2
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 Years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | So I can have a nice place to start out and get some gear to pvp.
Why would Braavos want you | Once I get some gear I can help defend the town
Tell us about yourself | Im hoping to try to get back into playing herocraft again and this would be a good town to start with.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Searching The Forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1,TheSojourner,AzenYumCha,LightningCape
Referrals | N/A

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Encoded2
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 Years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | So I can have a nice place to start out and get some gear to pvp.
Why would Braavos want you | Once I get some gear I can help defend the town
Tell us about yourself | Im hoping to try to get back into playing herocraft again and this would be a good town to start with.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Searching The Forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1,TheSojourner,AzenYumCha,LightningCape
Referrals | N/A

Accepted! I think you'd make a great addition to the city. Read your PM's and find a manager in game.

Psythis

Glowing Redstone
IGN | OMGITSACREEPER
Age | !5
Location and Time Zone | Michigian, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | at least 1.5 months, but im unsure of the exact date
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I need a town to live, and its quite lonley out in the wilderness. I hope to be part of a community and be able to make my stake in the server
Why would Braavos want you | Im good with mining, and economically strategic
Tell us about yourself | I love rpg servers, and have always been a rogue. However, being a rogue here is hard. I wanted to join because herocraft has been the most talked about RPG server.
How did you hear about Braavos? | using the Recruiting channel
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | AzenYumCha, LightningCape, TheSojourner, hilltim1, Jonsoon
Referrals | none.

rebelic1

Dirt
IGN | rebelic1
Age | 17... 18 in 2 weeks
Location and Time Zone | Janesville, WI Central US Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Just got it today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rebelic1s-application.40389/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Need a good place to live.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm chill and I don't get in peoples way
Tell us about yourself | I'm chill
How did you hear about Braavos? | /ch re
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, thesojourner, azenyumcha, lightningcape
Referrals |

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Angyles
I added a little something to my signature. Can you find it?
gAhH96O.png

jagseven

Wood
IGN | jagseven
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | USA; UTC
How long have you been whitelisted | About a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/minecraft-whitelist-application.40458/#post-332696
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos | The town seems really cool and people on the server recommended it.
Why would Braavos want you | Because i'm a good pvper, i follow the rules, and i'll help and defend the town any chance i get
Tell us about yourself | i'm not hard to work with, and i dont cause trouble.
How did you hear about Braavos? | people recommended it in the chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, Hilltin1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha,and TheLightningCape
Referrals |none

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | jagseven
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | USA; UTC
How long have you been whitelisted | About a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/minecraft-whitelist-application.40458/#post-332696
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos | The town seems really cool and people on the server recommended it.
Why would Braavos want you | Because i'm a good pvper, i follow the rules, and i'll help and defend the town any chance i get
Tell us about yourself | i'm not hard to work with, and i dont cause trouble.
How did you hear about Braavos? | people recommended it in the chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, Hilltin1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha,and TheLightningCape
Referrals |none

You seem like you'd be a good fit with the city. Accepted! Please check your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | OMGITSACREEPER
Age | !5
Location and Time Zone | Michigian, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | at least 1.5 months, but im unsure of the exact date
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I need a town to live, and its quite lonley out in the wilderness. I hope to be part of a community and be able to make my stake in the server
Why would Braavos want you | Im good with mining, and economically strategic
Tell us about yourself | I love rpg servers, and have always been a rogue. However, being a rogue here is hard. I wanted to join because herocraft has been the most talked about RPG server.
How did you hear about Braavos? | using the Recruiting channel
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | AzenYumCha, LightningCape, TheSojourner, hilltim1, Jonsoon
Referrals | none.

IGN | rebelic1
Age | 17... 18 in 2 weeks
Location and Time Zone | Janesville, WI Central US Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Just got it today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rebelic1s-application.40389/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Need a good place to live.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm chill and I don't get in peoples way
Tell us about yourself | I'm chill
How did you hear about Braavos? | /ch re
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, thesojourner, azenyumcha, lightningcape
Referrals |

Accepted as well! Sorry for the delayed response, some of the other posts slightly blinded me. Please read your PM's. :oops: