• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Meatso

Stone
IGN meatso
Age 20
Location and Time Zone: Ohio (utc-5:00 Eastern time)
How long have you been whitelisted: i can remember who long
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application
Previous Towns none
Why did you leave (if applicable)
Why do you want to join Braavos: My brother is a member of the town and he's wanting me to play herocraft agien so he told me you huys were recruiting.
Why would Braavos want you: I'm looking to be a smith so i think i could help out repairing armor and tools.
Tell us about yourself: im 20 i'v played herocraft a long time ago and im just getting back into it becuse of my brother and i'd like to start with people that can help me and make getting started easy and fun.
How did you hear about Braavos?: my brother lucardeus
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five): Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals: lucardeus

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN meatso
Age 20
Location and Time Zone: Ohio (utc-5:00 Eastern time)
How long have you been whitelisted: i can remember who long
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application
Previous Towns none
Why did you leave (if applicable)
Why do you want to join Braavos: My brother is a member of the town and he's wanting me to play herocraft agien so he told me you huys were recruiting.
Why would Braavos want you: I'm looking to be a smith so i think i could help out repairing armor and tools.
Tell us about yourself: im 20 i'v played herocraft a long time ago and im just getting back into it becuse of my brother and i'd like to start with people that can help me and make getting started easy and fun.
How did you hear about Braavos?: my brother lucardeus
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five): Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals: lucardeus

Accepted, welcome to Braavos! Please check your PM

Mordn

Wood
IGN |Mordn
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 weeks
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mordns-application.38435/
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | to be Part of a group of people that just want to enjoy herocraft and all it has to offer
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a nice man with a nice since of humour, ill help out when needed and do my best to contribute
Tell us about yourself |Just graduated high school going to college for engineering i really like RPGS and magic & fantasy and stuffz and how this server incoorperates these elements into minecraft. I really like playing Basketball, and i like cats
How did you hear about Braavos? | ingame chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) Jonsoon, hillt, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |none

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Mordn
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 weeks
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mordns-application.38435/
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | to be Part of a group of people that just want to enjoy herocraft and all it has to offer
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a nice man with a nice since of humour, ill help out when needed and do my best to contribute
Tell us about yourself |Just graduated high school going to college for engineering i really like RPGS and magic & fantasy and stuffz and how this server incoorperates these elements into minecraft. I really like playing Basketball, and i like cats
How did you hear about Braavos? | ingame chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) Jonsoon, hillt, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |none

Accepted! Please check your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup.[DOUBLEPOST=1370698325,1370696705][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn you Johnbaur! :D

Tgrizzly

Glowing Redstone
IGN |Tgrizzly
Age |21
Location and Time Zone |Canasa, saskatchewan. mountain time
How long have you been whitelisted |i believe close to 9 months now.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |None as far as i can remember started playing, but had to stop as i had no access to a computer.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos |Seems like a good group of people.
Why would Braavos want you |I'm dedicated and willing to do what it takes to succeed.
Tell us about yourself |I like sports, gaming, pretty much anything even mildly competetive. I hate to lose.
How did you hear about Braavos? recruiting channel
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, Hillrim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape.
Referrals |none

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Tgrizzly
Age |21
Location and Time Zone |Canasa, saskatchewan. mountain time
How long have you been whitelisted |i believe close to 9 months now.
Previous Towns |None as far as i can remember started playing, but had to stop as i had no access to a computer.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos |Seems like a good group of people.
Why would Braavos want you |I'm dedicated and willing to do what it takes to succeed.
Tell us about yourself |I like sports, gaming, pretty much anything even mildly competetive. I hate to lose.
How did you hear about Braavos? recruiting channel
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, Hillrim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape.
Referrals |none

Accepted! Read your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup.

IGN | Pyrofiredelta
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | California - Pacific Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Over 1 year
Previous Towns | Altum, Eclipse
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Inactivity
Why do you want to join Braavos | It's hard to survive solo especially with how populated the Wild is and a town is great protection with plenty of people to help me level quicker.
Why would Braavos want you | I am very good with redstone and I am a great builder. I love PvP (although I'm currently too low level to do much) so I would be helpful during fights.
Tell us about yourself | I've been whitelisted for over 1 year and I have specialized as ranger twice. I am currently (at the time of posting) a level 16 Caster hoping to specialize as a Pyromancer and a level 10 Crafting hoping to specialize as an Engineer. School is out in less than a week and I'm hoping to find something fun to do to fill the hot days of summer.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I found the town looking through the town list and I've heard about it a lot in recruitment chat.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hiltim1, TheSojourner, AzemYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | None

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Pyrofiredelta
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | California - Pacific Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Over 1 year
Previous Towns | Altum, Eclipse
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Inactivity
Why do you want to join Braavos | It's hard to survive solo especially with how populated the Wild is and a town is great protection with plenty of people to help me level quicker.
Why would Braavos want you | I am very good with redstone and I am a great builder. I love PvP (although I'm currently too low level to do much) so I would be helpful during fights.
Tell us about yourself | I've been whitelisted for over 1 year and I have specialized as ranger twice. I am currently (at the time of posting) a level 16 Caster hoping to specialize as a Pyromancer and a level 10 Crafting hoping to specialize as an Engineer. School is out in less than a week and I'm hoping to find something fun to do to fill the hot days of summer.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I found the town looking through the town list and I've heard about it a lot in recruitment chat.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hiltim1, TheSojourner, AzemYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | None
Accepted, welcome to Braavos! Please check your PMs

IGN | Medievalclown9
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Wv,Usa : Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | about an hour
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...list-fun-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__32140 Scroll Down
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join a Town and I was told by Has this was the One to join
Why would Braavos want you | I am a Loyal Player who Loves to Pvp Build and work as a team
Tell us about yourself | I am 16 I love Playing Minecraft,Respect is a Huge factor to me it means alot and I love to build if I set my Mind to something I will finish It I recently finished the Empire state building back in my Server.
How did you hear about Braavos? | From Has
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | Has400

Smit1111

Dirt
IGN | Smit1111
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | USA, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Almost 2 weeks.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/smit1111s-application.38635/#post-321429
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have been playing herocraft for some time and I really want to be in a town now. Your's seems like a very nice one so I am hoping you will generously let me in
Why would Braavos want you |I have a history with pvp, I love pvp servers and rpgs. I can hold my own in a fight plus I have been around the game for long enough to know the basics so you will not have to baby me with everything.
Tell us about yourself | Right now I am a level 46 Runeblade with a level 10 enchanter profession. I usually keep to my own business when I am on minecraft but if there is a friend that needs help I will never turn them down. I also do love being around other people so being in a town would be very beneficial for both Braavos and myself.
How did you hear about Braavos? |
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | None

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN | Medievalclown9
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Wv,Usa : Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | about an hour
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...list-fun-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__32140 Scroll Down
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join a Town and I was told by Has this was the One to join
Why would Braavos want you | I am a Loyal Player who Loves to Pvp Build and work as a team
Tell us about yourself | I am 16 I love Playing Minecraft,Respect is a Huge factor to me it means alot and I love to build if I set my Mind to something I will finish It I recently finished the Empire state building back in my Server.
How did you hear about Braavos? | From Has
Referrals | Has400

Accepted. Check your PMs. Jonsoon look I accepted someone =o

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You missed one! I'm off to a Bday party, hopefully you can get him soon.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Smit1111
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | USA, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Almost 2 weeks.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/smit1111s-application.38635/#post-321429
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have been playing herocraft for some time and I really want to be in a town now. Your's seems like a very nice one so I am hoping you will generously let me in
Why would Braavos want you |I have a history with pvp, I love pvp servers and rpgs. I can hold my own in a fight plus I have been around the game for long enough to know the basics so you will not have to baby me with everything.
Tell us about yourself | Right now I am a level 46 Runeblade with a level 10 enchanter profession. I usually keep to my own business when I am on minecraft but if there is a friend that needs help I will never turn them down. I also do love being around other people so being in a town would be very beneficial for both Braavos and myself.
How did you hear about Braavos? |
Referrals | None

Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game.