• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
After the success of the Halvalor Scavenger Hunt, it's now Val's turn. Come to Valhalor tomorrow night around 8ET for your chance to win some free loot! Can't wait to see you all run around like idiots.
im so scared.....*goes to corner to cry*

Alright ladies and gentlemen of Valor, really sorry about my recent inactivity! This time of year is crazy busy for me; I simply just don't have the time to run a town anymore :(.

That being said - I'm handing over the mayor-ship of Halvalor over to the Perkins bros (sadikyo, kperkins1982, mdperk2). Each of them will share the mayor title equally, so you should respect all 3 of them as you respected me. I believe sadikyo will be the "official" mayor, but that's up to them. (He is currently out of town and can't play until Christmas Eve though)

Just so everyone knows, I'm NOT quitting Herocraft; I just don't have the time to play 1+ hours a day now. I don't want to sound corny, but it was a honor to be the mayor of such a great, active town; you peeps are a lot of fun! I know Hal will continue to thrive under the new leadership, because the Perkins have proven themselves to be very efficient leaders and builders, which is why I appointed them as my successors.

@sadikyo @kperkins1982 @mdperk2 @Brutalacerate @lucky644 @Neo_Exdeath
Admins: I'm not sure if there is a new procedure since I became mayor, but if there's anything else I need to do when it comes to transferring mayors of a township then let me know!

Perkins: Get a new Halvalor post up in the "Town Applications" sub-forum. When it's ready to be transferred over to the official townships tell one of these admins ^ and they should be able to move it and place this one in the graveyard. (At least that's how it was a few months ago when I became mayor)

ALSO, I'm sure you guys are curious as to why I'm so busy right now... Well...

winking_santa.jpg

And big props to TOADnZACK ( @Toad ), before he left to make his own town he was a huge help in the resurrection and building of Halvalor. Just thought I'd give him the credit he deserves ;).

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
After talking it over amongst ourselves, we're actually going to have kperkins1982 be the new mayor. Sadikyo is a CPA in real life, and tax season is approaching. His time will be swallowed up with tax fun, so because of that he won't be able to be as active as KP.

Congratulations to our new mayor, @kperkins1982 !!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I'll get the post started soon, let me take this time to say a few things (in no specific order)

-Much appreciation to J3susfreak, you have been an inspiration to us, and great leader, you will be kept in revered status, like your brother.

-Lastivity, you have kept our town "classy" the chat stays clean, and people feel happy, that has a huge effect on the town's morale and respect we have for eachother and we can't thank you enough for that

-Plasma78 you are like the driving force behind alot of the construction in town, as well as pvp, keep rocking you nutty canadian

-To the rest of town, you are all equally awesome, without you, there wouldn't be a town, we have one of the prettiest and best functioning towns on the server. Stay active, and stay awesome!

FOR HAL!!!!!

Toadnzack

Gold
ALSO, I'm sure you guys are curious as to why I'm so busy right now... Well...

winking_santa.jpg

And big props to TOADnZACK ( @Toad ), before he left to make his own town he was a huge help in the resurrection and building of Halvalor. Just thought I'd give him the credit he deserves ;).

Haha, We both were. :)

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Hal has a glass roof now, much thanks to chandler, plasma, lastivity, md, donny, truelinko, keys+seidrina, crazy, everybody who helped get sand, or lay glass I appreciate it, our town is much safer now

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
also, I tend to go afk alot, so if you pay me taxes, and I don't respond, screenshot it with a date somewhere in the screen,
always make sure you get confirmation that taxes were paid