• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
rafiki05.gif

asanta sana squash banana, wewe nugu mimi apana

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
See, this is why i'm kinda sad to see KP take over, we have to get rid of these 45 pages of awesomeness!

Perkins dudes, glad too see you've expanded outside of your restaurant chain and have taken over Hal! Best of luck guys.

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
I saw the Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Sunday. I had really great seats and got some good videos. I suggest setting the quality to 1080p and waiting for it to buffer, then watching them so you can see it in good quality. Sadikyo and KP will recognize the first song from a video game we played as kids. (Midnight Rescue ring any bells?)

This one shows off the awesome stage effects. The entire thing moved, and there is lots of fire, which is always good. I could literally feel the heat from the fire I was that close. We could even hear the guitarists shouting stuff, and they didn't have mics.
-Trans-Siberian Orchestra performing 'The Mountain' live in Columbus, OH as part of their Winter Tour 2011
-At 0:47 the video starts getting really good (translation: more fire)
-At 3:33 the guitarist starts chasing the keyboardist around in circles

This one shows off a drum solo. The lights were synchronized to the drums, so every time he hit something a light went off. Also my iPhone refocuses based on light exposure, so if you look closely you can see it refocus a few times because it is freaking out over all the light effects

Also I didn't notice it until after watching some of the videos but the dude a few rows in front of me has a funny shirt.

EDIT: Here's a Christmas song that I figured I'd add since we're so close to the holiday
Trans-Siberian Orchestra performing Wizards in Winter in Columbus, OH as part of their Winter Tour 2011
-At 0:36 you will notice that the flames start changing colors as they fire off with the music.
-At 1:10 the camera pans over to reveal a moving stage platform above the crowd that can only be described as a Flux Capacitor
-At 2:23 if you listen very closely you can hear the guitarist shouting "BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM" with the piano, then us laughing at him.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
during construction of the roof, I died the following times from falling, the x's represent dead pally

q2J01.jpg

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Announcements:

@Lastivity I have created a new position titled Ambassador. Lastivity has managed our relations with other towns/kimgdoms very well, she knows the leaders and is in contact wtih them. If you have questions regarding alliances, or any problems with our allies please contact lastivity.

@Plasma Plasma will be handling Hals taxes. Please pay all taxes to him directly. Additionally, he will be maintaining order within the town, in terms of town rules, please abide by and respect Plasma78.

@persist3nce Pers is a Hal officer. He will be in charge of recruiting members and using his experience to create a PVP force within Hal.