• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
he does, its on the railing above the shops..

you have to pay for our raves... its open roof. :D ( the town center is dance floor)

GraRona

Portal
I'm buying sand, prolly about 6 double chests worth.
100c if you move it for me, 75c if you show me where the chest is and I move it.

If you have it in your house already this is a win win, if not, it is easy to farm, I just don't have the time. I need this like ASAP. (the same pricing goes for single chests just divided 1/2)

you KNOW you guys wanna make some money off the perk bros, hit one of us up in game!!!

A double chest of sand is A LOT of sand. 100c for that much sand is definitely not worth it...

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey hey, you already have a DJ residency at the Ender Club in Val :)
Always on that minecart, goin to all those towns to play shit... all in the life of the travelling DJ Zaspar

However, I built that little stage in hal myself :p

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
A double chest of sand is A LOT of sand. 100c for that much sand is definitely not worth it...

Yes, you could probably go sell a double chest of sand elsewhere for more. BUT - this is for the town, and rather than just asking people to do hours of work for free to help the town (which wouldn't be all that unreasonable), we decided to pay some for their help. If someone refuses to do this sort of thing at all times, because they could get more money at "fair market value" then frankly, I don't think they belong in our town. :)

GraRona

Portal
Yes, you could probably go sell a double chest of sand elsewhere for more. BUT - this is for the town, and rather than just asking people to do hours of work for free to help the town (which wouldn't be all that unreasonable), we decided to pay some for their help. If someone refuses to do this sort of thing at all times, because they could get more money at "fair market value" then frankly, I don't think they belong in our town. :)

ah sorry, didn't realize it was for town work. Sorry for interrupting, carry on with you're business.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry about being so inactive guys, been busy with IRL stuff, and such.

I've been considering leaving the town since I'm really not finding time to play minecraft, but I also promised another community I'd be active once their server updates to 1.0, so I'll see if come then I can find time for here too.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Real life i hear you :D
be sad to see you go. but you will always have a spot if you do come back. :)

community?
details if you feel like shareing.. :p

or i can assign a stalker to find out.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Real life i hear you :D
be sad to see you go. but you will always have a spot if you do come back. :)

community?
details if you feel like shareing.. :p

or i can assign a stalker to find out.

Don't know if it would be considered advertising to name it, and I really don't see a reason to. But pretty much the community/server I've been on since I started playing minecraft way back when.

Also, It's kind of hard trying to figure out where my last unread post was, since my alerts seemed to have messed up, and such. But, is my house needing to be demo'd again, hehe? Since it's sort of on a bunch of rock that's raised above everything.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
i can buy your house off you if you wish.. :) give you a fair and nice price as well.

or we can leave it till you decide your done with herocraft for a bit , up to you.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
If I were to leave, I'd definitely just leave/give my house to anyone who wants it, I got it for free so I feel it would be unfair to sell it to someone.

But, I don't think I'll be leaving, I just need to remind myself how much fun I've had and how awesome you guys are :p

And, another note, I'll be out of town next week (This coming Saturday till Thursday) so I might not be able to get on much. No idea if we're bringing this laptop, and I don't think my grandparents computer will be able to run MC, hehe.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
the land is being lowered in that area, at some point you might login to find your house, has been 100 percent relocated like 15 blocks lower lol but we won't be making you do any of the work because you have already went through that once.

we would LOVE to keep you as a member, if you plan on being inactive, just pay taxes in advance for awhile, we will keep your house, your belongings, and town membership for as long as you will have us

when you have been on, I always thought you were pretty cool.

as for getting that house for free, that was only because we made you move, so it is "yours" now along with any blocks it is made of and is yours to sell, but I do hope you stay

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
the land is being lowered in that area, at some point you might login to find your house, has been 100 percent relocated like 15 blocks lower lol but we won't be making you do any of the work because you have already went through that once.

we would LOVE to keep you as a member, if you plan on being inactive, just pay taxes in advance for awhile, we will keep your house, your belongings, and town membership for as long as you will have us

when you have been on, I always thought you were pretty cool.

as for getting that house for free, that was only because we made you move, so it is "yours" now along with any blocks it is made of and is yours to sell, but I do hope you stay

I'd be happy to help with the work, if I'm on when you all are doing it. I might rather just build a whole new house, I was meaning to try and renovate it, I'm just not great at that kind of stuff.

And I also got my first house for free, and still, I'd rather help out town members by just giving it away.

Am I able to pay taxes while no one who can collect them is online? If not it's not a problem, assuming I don't forget to get on later.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Yes, you are still able to pay people even when they're not online. Just send them a message here in the forums or /mail write name

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
the people that can collect them are as follows

J3susfreak, Lastivity, Plasma78, Sadikyo, Mdperk2, Kperkins1982
if none of those people are online, and you trust another player to pay them for you, you might do that, but the best thing is to catch one of us online.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Yes, you are still able to pay people even when they're not online. Just send them a message here in the forums or /mail write name

yea if you paid, and took a screenshot that had the date and put it in private convo with a leader that would work to

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
After the success of the Halvalor Scavenger Hunt, it's now Val's turn. Come to Valhalor tomorrow night around 8ET for your chance to win some free loot! Can't wait to see you all run around like idiots.