• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm buying sand, prolly about 6 double chests worth.
100c if you move it for me, 75c if you show me where the chest is and I move it.

If you have it in your house already this is a win win, if not, it is easy to farm, I just don't have the time. I need this like ASAP. (the same pricing goes for single chests just divided 1/2)

you KNOW you guys wanna make some money off the perk bros, hit one of us up in game!!!

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Just wanted to clarify that this is for town use - we have a big project we are working on to help protect the town, so please help as soon as possible!

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Well for the two hours WoW is down ill see if i can find a 1.8 jar (legally) and help you fellas out.

any tips on best ways to get back an old jar? **legally**

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
hey watter, sent you pm.

and i think i can get you as much sand as you need jsut have to wait till i get home. lol

after work... :(

i can even put it where you want. just let me get home and set up lol

call me the sand plasma

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
There is a thread on the forum that I've posted a 1.8 minecraft.jar. I think it's called 'don't update to 1.0' or something.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
If you're going to cover the roof with glass, I have maybe 9 stacks of sand in stock at the Hal Empo.