• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Buff up classes, nerf op classes - Time to get some balance

cschris54321

Soulsand
Note you only said wizard... While wizards can kite foreverrr (better than dragoons can catch up imo, or close to it) other classes have trouble. Pyromancers cant kite for shit and as a pally I just pull all the caster specs in and stun them hard. Sure you cant do that as a DK but you can as a dragoon. Sammys just have to 1 + Strafe to get within range. While this is a team game and I like it that way this shouldnt be a game of rock paper scissors. Some fights you cant avoid (like fights with Dragoons) and you should still be able to win (with skill) no matter what the classes are. You mentioned Treecreepers @Zaspar and most of them are warriors. There are a few of them who arnt but the majority are warriors. I am a paladin an I am overpowered. The other warrior specs are aswell.

agreed, but dk is ok how it is IMO.

While I do agree with your point, who the heck makes binds for everyone they see and fight?
I'm just stating the extreme. It's not like every ninja ALWAYS has enough stamina to do a smoke backflip combo. If your unlucky with a name, someone could easily type /skill bolt mysterious yellow in under 2 seconds. I'm not saying this is always the case, but can happen.
Warriors just have way too many tools to fight other classes; in some cases, its the warrior dealing damage, and the rogue supporting along with the healers and casters. The feeling of potentially losing every fight because you do not have a warrior by your side, isn't very rpg like.

Artan6

Glowing Redstone
Id have to say i feel rouges are pretty weak compared to other classes I hate the fact that as a low level rouge a warrior 5 levels below me can walk up and wreak my face off without breaking a sweat. And as i have read about higher levels it seems to stay that way. Playing a rouge is about using guile and speed to your advantage, having multiple different tricks to stay alive. Ranger seems even more depressing, having very few active skills to turn the tide of battle u have to hope that ur target 1. doesn't see you 2. doesn't notice getting pelted with arrows for at least four shots 3. Doesn't decide to just run at you and smack that silly look off your face. Cause you use an axe (awesome) but you don't have any skills with an axe or any reason to use one really if someone gets in melee with you. Best chance is to run away and shoot point blank. Also a ranger with no trap skills or wolves :'( I think something like a slow trap on the ground would open up a huge amount of different play that supports smarter moves in pvp that would fit the play style. That and ranger don't get very many abilities compared to other classes. Well just my two bits let me know what yall think.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
@w0nd3rb0y How are you complaining about ninjas/rogues... I'm a level 45 ninja and I see NO problems whatsoever with ninja, yet you're 60 and you're asking for a buff every second. Get better or get out.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
casters got mad when rogues had such a long silence and that we nuked them, so kick was nerfed giving them a fighting chance against rogues. But if you say nerf warrior so rogues have a chance, all hell breaks loose, and the RPS "warriors>Rogue" flaming happens. So nerf rogue so casters can kill us, and keep warriors the same, killing rogues. So no its more of a rock, paper. feather

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
@w0nd3rb0y How are you complaining about ninjas/rogues... I'm a level 45 ninja and I see NO problems whatsoever with ninja, yet you're 60 and you're asking for a buff every second. Get better or get out.
stomp you dont I?? go head to head with alexhoff, mrchuckles, cschris, or diffuse even. See how well you do when you get rooted, bolted, icebolt, fireball. 1.5 hearts left, dont think your gonna make it. Just because you camp people doesnt mean your good.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
stomp you dont I?? go head to head with alexhoff, or cschris, or diffuse even. See how well you do when you get rooted, bolted, icebolt, fireball. 1.5 hearts left, dont think your gonna make it. Just because you camp people doesnt mean your good.

Really? Pretty sure LO has wizards, especially Da_Burg (level 48+) and northeaster (level 60) that I've killed before, and they have all the things you're complaining about, there's this thing called strafing, and when you do it, people miss their projectiles! Weird, right? Sure, they may hit you a few times, but it's not hard at all to get them after they use their initial root. There's also a speed boost after you use escape artist, so really you're complaining although you're just too dumb to understand how to fight a wizard. Also, stomp me? We haven't even fought but if you ever see me, PLEASE charge me!

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Really? Pretty sure LO has wizards, especially Da_Burg (level 48+) and northeaster (level 60) that I've killed before, and they have all the things you're complaining about, there's this thing called strafing, and when you do it, people miss their projectiles! Weird, right? Sure, they may hit you a few times, but it's not hard at all to get them after they use their initial root. There's also a speed boost after you use escape artist, so really you're complaining although you're just too dumb to understand how to fight a wizard. Also, stomp me? We haven't even fought but if you ever see me, PLEASE charge me!
I can fight wizards, and beat them, the thing is they still have a chance to beat you, but go head to head with a skilled sammy, or dragoon, not a very good chance youll beat them. My point is this server states that its based on RPS, and if warriors can beat rogues 90% of the time, it should be the same way with rogues vs casters. 1v1 your buddy diffuse where the odds are the same, no sneaking up on him, and him out of water. then tell me rogues vs casters is the same as rogues vs warriors

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
I can fight wizards, and beat them, the thing is they still have a chance to beat you, but go head to head with a skilled sammy, or dragoon, not a very good chance youll beat them. My point is this server states that its based on RPS, and if warriors can beat rogues 90% of the time, it should be the same way with rogues vs casters. 1v1 your buddy diffuse where the odds are the same, no sneaking up on him, and him out of water. then tell me rogues vs casters is the same as rogues vs warriors

I hope you realize it's not hard to beat warriors if you have leather on... I NEVER see you with armor on, lol.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
casters should be able to have at least a little chance against us