• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Class Abilities...

EzMac2099

TNT
Paladin
- ShieldReflect
- Reckoning

Dreadknight
- Terror
- Empathy

Samurai
- Windwalk
- Disgrace

Dragoon

- SuperJump
- Jump

Ninja
- Backflip
- Eviscerate

Ranger
- Track
- Ice arrow

Bard
- Accelerando
- Voidsong

Runeblade
- One
- DuskBlade

Cleric
- GuardianAngel
- GroupHeal

Disciple
- Chakra
- Forcepush/pull

Mystic
- HealingBloom (map wide)
- Rejuvenate

Bloodmage
- Silence
- Drainsoul

Wizard
- Group Teleport
- Blink

Pyromancer
- FireBlast
- Blaze

Beguiler
- Plaguebomb
- Piggify

Necromancer
- Web
- Drainsoul

Cleric
  1. Smite
  2. Ampul
Smite is the only source of damage, and can be used quite often to chunk down enemy health
Ampul is the only instant heal we get and is ranged :D making it very usefull in various situations. (even though it no exist :<)

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I have mastered:

Samurai:
1. Windwalk
2. Blade Grasp

Wizard:
1. Megabolt
2. Blink
Wizard really depends what you are trying to use it for. PvP? Raiding?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Imagine sneaking up behind some, then buttfucking them on the spot.
Now imagine a samurai going up to any class, then buttfucking them on the spot.
If you are afk or not paying attention, you lost the fight no matter who it is who jumped you. And still, that's one case. Other than that its useful vs Paladins and other samurai :/

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Well I have mastered:

Samurai:
1. Windwalk
2. Blade Grasp

Wizard:
1. Megabolt
2. Blink
Wizard really depends what you are trying to use it for. PvP? Raiding?
Meh, wizard is most useful for their utility imo which is why GTP and Blink are their best skills (You may think ''Megabolt deals tons of damage in a teamfight'' however you have to see that Groupteleport is often the reason there can be a teamfight in the first place). Also, Disgrace is the main skill of a samurai as it adds up a lot of damage and has low cost and low CD. Bladegrasp can be avoided so easily (Disarm, invuln, heals, kiting), so it's only good in certain situations.

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
If you are afk or not paying attention, you lost the fight no matter who it is who jumped you. And still, that's one case. Other than that its useful vs Paladins and other samurai :/
I can tell you that a samurai will not do well in a group fight what so ever. My last fights with a large number of people against a large number of people ended with a near death for me.
Fearless is a skill that kills people very very quickly in a short amount of time. The point of it is to not care if you die, as long as you put out as many kills as you could.
I just noticed how well this fits into the lore.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I can tell you that a samurai will not do well in a group fight what so ever. My last fights with a large number of people against a large number of people ended with a near death for me.
Fearless is a skill that kills people very very quickly in a short amount of time. The point of it is to not care if you die, as long as you put out as many kills as you could.
I just noticed how well this fits into the lore.
If you die in a group vs a fearless samurai, you have focus problems.

Disgrace/Windwalk are really our best where disgrace is equal to MortalWound and Bladegrasp can be pretty great.

yoIyo

Obsidian
Paladin
  1. - Reckoning, Crowd Control to keep your enemies in check.
  2. - Conviction, Helps you allies.
Dreadknight
  1. - Empathy, Slow/Low level nuke. Provides Crowd Control and damage.
  2. - Soul Leech, Allows sustain in the fights while dealing damage.
Samurai
  1. - Disgrace, Instant damage and DoT.
  2. - Windwalk, To catch and escape. Mobility.
Dragoon
  1. - Jump, Greatest mobility tool in game, allows escapes/catches.
  2. - Tremor, Correct of this skill can make/break teamfights.
Ninja
  1. - Eviscerate, Instant Damage/nuke.
  2. - Backflip, Just as good as jump.
Ranger
  1. - IceArrow, Allows kiting and provides Crowd Control.
  2. - Barrage, Used with Poison/Ice, can contribute more then just a show.
Bard
  1. - TheMrLief, He Said It All.
  2. -
Runeblade
  1. - Duskblade, Under estimated, provides sustain/damage.
  2. - Iceblade, Crowd control which allows opening for other skills.
Cleric
  1. - GroupHeal, Heals the group mang..
  2. - GuardianAngel, Makes/breaks battles and who a good cleric is.
Disciple
  1. - Chakra, Best skill they have.
  2. - Iron Fist, Crowd control in teamfights which provides fall damage.
Mystic
  1. - Rejuv, Healing baby, healing.
  2. - Root, Crowd control
Bloodmage
  1. - Constrict, Crowd control which allows the rest of the skills to be pulled off.
  2. - Silence, stops anybody from doing anything..
Wizard
  1. - Blink, Mobility and kiting.
  2. - Group Teleport, Only class with it.
Pyromancer
  1. - Withering, Ticks/kiting ability.
  2. - Kick, It just f***'s you over.
Beguiler
  1. - Mass Pig, Easily one of the best skills in the game, great crowd control to provide opportunities.
  2. - Sheep/Plague Bomb, Great AoE damage.
Necromancer
  1. - Web, anybody to get caught in the web welcomes themselves to death.
  2. - Drainsoul, Damage/sustain in a fight.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Beguiler: Plaguebomb and Piggify.
Dreadknight: Soul Leech and Empathy.
Samurai:Windwalk Bladegrasp.
Cleric: All of it

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Paladin
  1. - Layhands: Way too much sustain for a class with two diamond pieces.
  2. - Reckoning/Conviction: Slow is huge, and wrecks all dps classes, and casters, the combo with divine stun is like 5-6 seconds of not moving basically which is amazingly good. Conviction is a huge decrease on damage, 20% is a huge damage reduction. If I did 120 damage per auto, and hit some guy with conviction with no armor on, he would be taking 96 damage. Very good skill.
Dreadknight
  1. - Harmtouch: 300 true damage is good, enough said.
  2. - Empathy: Stacks with harmtouch, both synergize very well.
Samurai
  1. - Blasegrasp: Invuln from auto attacks at max level, wrecks rogues/warriors.
  2. - Cleave: Does tons of damage when stacked with a diamond sword, very good for samurai.
Dragoon
  1. - Jump: Best mobility skill other than superjump, helps us get around in fights to get to the back line.
  2. - Tremor: About to die? Push all your enemies away! One of the best dragoon skills i've seen.
Ninja
  1. - Eviscerate: Core skill, if ninjas did not have it then they would be bad compared to how they are now, deals 200 damage through armor, very useful against tanks.
  2. - Smoke: You're getting chased, go invisible, run to the right and they can't get you! Another very good skill.
Ranger
  1. - Bow Strength: Best ranger ability, gives them a lot more damage.
  2. - Ice Arrow: A huge slow that can stack... Should be an automatic kill for a ranger if you land it on someone.
Bard
  1. - Accelerando: One of the best mobility skills in the server, speed 3 is a huge buff, you can't even make potions for that.
  2. - Meleodic Binding: A huge slow that pulses damage, I feel like that its a very good ability.
Runeblade
  1. - Duskblade: A nice damage skill with some spell vamp, sure!
  2. - Runeword: 20% increase on magic damage is huge!
Cleric
  1. - Guardian Angel: A group invuln is always nice.
  2. - Might: 25% increase of damage that stacks is a huge buff for dps classes.
Disciple
  1. - Forcepush: Bread and butter with forcepull
  2. - Forcepull: Forcepull then forcepush, free 140 damage and some cc for a healer class.
Mystic
  1. - Rejuvenate: Very good HoT, love the skill.
  2. - Bolt: damage on a healer class is always amazing, better when it deals 200 damage.
Bloodmage
  1. - Constrict: Same thing with bard, a nice attack and movement speed slow is always good for wrecking dps classes.
  2. - Silence: Very good skill against casters, love it.
Wizard
  1. - Megabolt: Bolting half of someones team in a team fight does a beating.
  2. - Blink: Best mobility skill in herocraft(That lets you go any direction).
Pyromancer
  1. - Blaze: An AoE fire spell that has 100% chance to hit them, very good.
  2. - Chaos Orb: I know it doesn't work well right now, but if it did, a teleport spell that does 149 damage is very good mobility and damage output.
Beguiler
  1. - Plague Bomb: Best beguiler skill, if they didn't have that then beguiler wouldn't be that good of a class, deals massive damage in an AoE.
  2. - Mass Piggify: When used correctly, it can mess up a whole fight.
Necromancer
  1. - Decay: Does 200 damage will ticking over time messing up sprinting of your target.
  2. - Despair: You can't sprint for the duration, and it messes up your vision tons.
  3. If you dissagree with me on anything let me know please as it is only my opinion and I do not mean to offend anyone in anyway.
    So, in an attempt to get better feedback, I want to know what you think are the two best abilities (and why if you have time) for each class / spec of Herocraft.

Cheers!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Paladin
  2. - Reckoning/Conviction: Slow is huge, and wrecks all dps classes, and casters, the combo with divine stun is like 5-6 seconds of not moving basically which is amazingly good. Conviction is a huge decrease on damage, 20% is a huge damage reduction. If I did 120 damage per auto, and hit some guy with conviction with no armor on, he would be taking 96 damage. Very good skill.
Dreadknight
Samurai
  2. - Cleave: Does tons of damage when stacked with a diamond sword, very good for samurai.
Dragoon
  1. - Jump: Best mobility skill other than superjump, helps us get around in fights to get to the back line.
  2. - Tremor: About to die? Push all your enemies away! One of the best dragoon skills i've seen.
Ninja
  1. - Eviscerate: Core skill, if ninjas did not have it then they would be bad compared to how they are now, deals 200 damage through armor, very useful against tanks.
  2. - Smoke: You're getting chased, go invisible, run to the right and they can't get you! Another very good skill.
Ranger
  2. - Ice Arrow: A huge slow that can stack... Should be an automatic kill for a ranger if you land it on someone.
Bard
  1. - Accelerando: One of the best mobility skills in the server, speed 3 is a huge buff, you can't even make potions for that.
  2. - Meleodic Binding: A huge attack speed slow, and slow. Ruins dps classes in a team fight.
Runeblade
Cleric
Disciple
  2. - Forcepull: Forcepull then forcepush, free 140 damage and some cc for a healer class.
Mystic
  2. - Bolt: damage on a healer class is always amazing, better when it deals 200 damage.
Bloodmage
  1. - Constrict: Same thing with bard, a nice attack and movement speed slow is always good for wrecking dps classes.
Wizard
Pyromancer
  2. - Chaos Orb: I know it doesn't work well right now, but if it did, a teleport spell that does 149 damage is very good mobility and damage output.
Beguiler
  1. - Plague Bomb: Best beguiler skill, if they didn't have that then beguiler wouldn't be that good of a class, deals massive damage in an AoE.
Necromancer
  1. - Decay: Does 200 damage will ticking over time messing up sprinting of your target.
  2. - Despair: You can't sprint for the duration, and it messes up your vision tons.
  3. If you dissagree with me on anything let me know please as it is only my opinion and I do not mean to offend anyone in anyway.
If a samurai ever uses cleave on me, I'd die of laughter before I died in game. Its so weak and costs way too much stamina to be effective in a fight. In comparison, strike and bash are very similar and use less stam. Plus I'd go with MW/Disgrace for all my output. While Bladegrasp is very good, its only good vs melee and physical damaging players, I feel windwalk where it is good vs all classes, fits way better as a key spell.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Last time I fought a samurai cleave did 2 hearts through my armor as a dragoon :l, but I guess.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Paladin
Dreadknight
Samurai
Dragoon
Ninja
Ranger
Bard
  2. - Meleodic Binding: A huge attack speed slow, and slow. Ruins dps classes in a team fight.
Runeblade
Cleric
Disciple
Mystic
Bloodmage
Wizard
Pyromancer
Beguiler
Necromancer

Melodic Binding doesn't slow attack speed.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
If a samurai ever uses cleave on me, I'd die of laughter before I died in game. Its so weak and costs way too much stamina to be effective in a fight. In comparison, strike and bash are very similar and use less stam. Plus I'd go with MW/Disgrace for all my output. While Bladegrasp is very good, its only good vs melee and physical damaging players, I feel windwalk where it is good vs all classes, fits way better as a key spell.
Fearless cleave wrecks, but ok

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Can't really be bothered making a big list - but the best abilities i feel are the ones that look good and use MC features, such as plaguebomb, Web, Piggify, bolt, stuns, shield skills.

I hate insta damage skills such as bash, kick, drainsoul etc, I feel they dont belong.

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Cleric
1. Guardian Angel- Of course.
2. Groupheal - Repairing some damage done during GA