• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Class Abilities...

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Only have time to post this:

Bloodmage:
1. Steal Essence- Can render a samurai or ninja useless
2. Silence- 5 second silence destroys wizards, allows me to get all my skills on the target

These two skills combined with constrict give the bloodmage so much utility.

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Samurai Vs Paladin.
Samurai uses Bladegrasp

this is my immediate response to that, (regardless if C. even works.):
A. DivineStun. (warm up time, but not a problem if I take a few steps back right before hitting the button.)
B. Invuln. (better than your invincibility, since you're still on fire from soulfire procs.)
C. Disarm. (I'm not touching you! WHY ARE YOU NOT TOUCHING ME?)

hahaha. ;)

Oh, not that I was arguing their actual usefulness, just pointing this out since you called out paladin and deathknight. In reality, bladegrasp and windwalk are probably badass for pvping other classes. I have yet to lose to a samurai, even a 60 samurai, since I hit level 45+ paladin in coliseum.
I think you misread my post haha. I don't use Bladegrasp against paladins cause it just isn't worth the stamina when you also have to mortal wound. I said that windwalk gave samurai better MOBILITY than paladins and dread knights.

Arturec

Soulsand
Think about this. -

Camouflage - Level 60 Fade but you can't tell when it will work
Fade - Low level Ninja camo as long as it's under light level 8

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I think you misread my post haha. I don't use Bladegrasp against paladins cause it just isn't worth the stamina when you also have to mortal wound. I said that windwalk gave samurai better MOBILITY than paladins and dread knights.

Right right. I'd like to duel you in coliseum later to get some practice in. ;)

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
Necromancer
-Despair
-Harmshield (Tank for daysss)

Wizard
-Megabolt
-Blink

RuneBlade
-One
-Iceblade

Paladin
-Shield Reflect
-Reckoning

These are just my personal favorite skills for the classes! :)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
The lack of Rune blade suggestions makes me :(

Runeblade

1- Duskblade
2- Iceblade

They are IMO the bread and butter of Runeblade (Runeword and Toxicblade are the toast and jam)
They do great armor-piercing dmg and have great utility/cc respectfully.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Dragoon:
1. Jump
2. Spear

Jump for obvious reasons, and spear is actually one of my favorite skills on HC. With it's long range it makes catching people so easy.

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
Cleric :
1. Guardian angel
2. Groupheal

Beguiler :
1. Piggify
2. Plaguebomb

Samurai :
1. Windwalk
2. Disgrace

Ranger :
1. Track
2. Ice arrow

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Mystic
1. Rejuvenate
2. HealingBloom (in its current broken form)

Rejuvenate is the bread and butter skill of Mystic. The classic heal over time spell makes the class what it is. It doesn't bring a lot to the table, but what it does do well is in healing over time. Then again, this is being compared with the other classes that can only single heal or not heal at all...

HealingBloom is excellent for group fights. Proccing it during a 10v10 is major. Though it doesn't heal a lot of health, and does so over an even longer period of time, the sheer amount of healing done to 10 people in your party is unmatchable. This has to be kept in perspective as the radius of it is currently broken, and it heals everyone in the same world.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
For Samurai, Windwalk gives great mobility, Disgrace gives us the extra damage needed to be viable. Outside of those two, Bladegrasp is a great defensive ability that helps us last harder hitting melee and Mortalwound helps us take out healers.

Wizards, from fighting them, bolt and blink are pretty heavy on the damage and mobility, though are not really all that good without fireball/icebolt/root. TBH, a wizard seems quite dependent on most of its current skills.

Rangers are a bit weak atm, but ice arrow in a 1v1 can be a real pain where it negates most speed buffs. That and maybe barrage(Great for a knock back) or track.

Beguiler, piggify and plague bomb. The combo gives great burst and is pretty much impossible to dodge if done correctly.

And I think most others are explained at this point.

Dragoon: Jump(when its gets fixed or changed)
Super Jump, what can I say, Dragoons are meant to be hoppin.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Think about this. -

Camouflage - Level 60 Fade but you can't tell when it will work
Fade - Low level Ninja camo as long as it's under light level 8

Correct me if I'm wrong, but camouflage only works if you are standing on certain blocks.