• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Class Abilities...

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Can't really be bothered making a big list - but the best abilities i feel are the ones that look good and use MC features, such as Web, Piggify, bolt, stuns, shield skills.

I hate insta damage skills such as plaguebomb, bash, kick, drainsoul etc, I feel they dont belong.
Is plaguebomb really just a generic insta damage skill? Personally I think it's pretty unique.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Can't really be bothered making a big list - but the best abilities i feel are the ones that look good and use MC features, such as Web, Piggify, bolt, stuns, shield skills.

I hate insta damage skills such as plaguebomb, bash, kick, drainsoul etc, I feel they dont belong.
PlagueBomb isnt an instadamage skill. Its a shot projectile, and also a pretty creative one.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Samurai
(Can't remember the new names of the top of my head yet)
1.- Bleed (I think it's disgrace now?)
2.- One (and I think this one iswindwalk now?)

Tacticis

Stone
For pvp I am not to sure considering I have only been on the server for about two weeks now. But for me Dragoon's two best abilities are: Jump- Which can be used for getting around quickly, getting behind or confusing an opponent shortly in pvp, Or even getting away from unwanted pvp for example a merchant trying to sell things. Superjump is another important class in my opinion. It allows you to get places most cannot very quickly. Can help in a pvp situation if used correctly too I suppose although I have not gotten a chance to test this. To me the Dragoons advantages are its agility. Take that away and it ruins the class. They need to be able to stop their opponent or get around them due to their few combat oriented skills. JUST MY OPINION!

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
I tried to make this list a mixture of PvP and PvE and some things I've listed might be out of date but from what I've seen so far thay all seem the same as what I remember them as, so argue away at my opinion :)

Samurai is done above but for the sake of tidiness I will add it here.
Samurai:
1.-Windwalk - Fits in with the theme of being quick and precise, also low armoured warrior allows them to get out of trouble
2.- Disgrace -Being primarily a PvP class, this is its main attacking skill

Dragoon:
1.-Jump - Mobile class, needs it for sure.
2.- cleave - From what I've seen dragoon is more of PVE class and would benefit this more than PvP based skills

DreadKnight:
1.- Empathy - Lets the class tank but deal damage aswell
2.- Soulleach - The class is sort of a hybrid of tank and fighter so this and empathy allow it to be both

Paladin:
1.- Pray - Defence class so needs a good self healing skill
2.- Layhands - The class is also used as a support so this helps in teams

Ninja:
1.- Sneak - Only reason is because it allows this class to do what its meant, sneak attack targets
2.- Eviscerate - Low health and armour so the class needs some form high damage attacks

Ranger:
1.- Track - Ties in with the classes theme and is one huge reason people enjoy ranger
2.- Barrage - Long range class, needs some form of attack for up-close.

Runeblade:
1.- Kick - Allows them to utilize their close range damage ability’s without worrys of skills
2.- Flamesheild - To help with the above but to help with their low health and armour

Bard:
1.- Accelerando - Being a support class this helps the team get out of most situations when needed
2.- Sneak - Being a support class it needs to be able to hide and play the backup guy

Pyromancer:
1.- Fireball - Not only does it fit in with the theme but is a major caster skill
2.- Kick - What sets it apart from other caster classes and helps in close range because of low armour and health

Wizard:
1.- Fireball - Fits in with the theme but is a major skill that gives a wizard his/hers strength
2.- Group Teleport - Makes the class a support class aswell as a aggressive one

Necromancer:
1.- Drainsoul - Is the main skill that makes a necro very good in combat (pvp/pve)
2.- Web - Is a necros main defence skills in both PvP and PvE, helps compensate for low health and armour

Beguiler:
1.- Piggify - Allows the class to be good at attacking and defence, lets them run or fight
2.- Plaguebomb - Is the main pull for people to go beguiler and allows the class to be used with strategy in
combination with other skills such as piggify

Cleric:
1.- Pray - The best single healing spell, low cooldown and mana usage for self use or on another
2.- GroupHeal - The classes major skill that makes it a super support class (this or invuln for the same reason)

Mystic: (not too sure on this class but heres my best guess for it)
1.- Bolt - Allows the class to deal damage and assist a team
2.- HealingBloom - what ties the class together as being support and a aggressor

Bloodmage:
1.- Drainsoul - Main skill that makes bloodmage an aggressive class
2.- StealEssence - Allows the class to counter most classes to keep them alive for longer

Disciple:
1.- Forcepull - In combination with forcepush allows them to attack and push the target away while they heal/CD
2.- Forcepush - Same reason as above but allows them to get away from a fight in PvP/PvE when they can't/don't want to fight

This is all what I think, so if you feel the need to agrue....please don't :)
Hope this helps Kainzo