• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attribute Builds

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Here's my ranger build, keep in mind that I'm one of the worst pvpers in the history of herocraft:

str: 12
con: 15
end: 21
agi: 40
int: 0
wis: -5
char: 0 (obviously)

I personally prefer my build on the test server, which is something like

str: 20
con: 10
end: 18
wis: -6
char: 0

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Here's my ranger build, keep in mind that I'm one of the worst pvpers in the history of herocraft:

str: 12
con: 15
end: 21
wis: -5
char: 0 (obviously)

I personally prefer my build on the test server, which is something like

str: 20
con: 10
end: 18
wis: -6
char: 0
You need a lot more intellect, take some out of str and put it into int and maybe max of 35 agi, intellect increases explosiveshot, and thats your main skill as a ranger.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
my badass runeblade build:
str: 15
con: 15~
end: 7 (iron chestplate)
agi: 10 (run speed and tumble)
int: 40
wis: 10~
cha: default

100 damage toxicrune, 90 damage firerune, 11 block blink. might be squishy, but like the wizard ideal: kill quickly, wont matter if they hurt you a bit.
around 930~ HP
66 diamond sword damage

I need a good cleric build, possibly some advice on what to stat towards and what is affected by what. I'm a bit new to the attribute system regarding healers

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I need a good cleric build, possibly some advice on what to stat towards and what is affected by what. I'm a bit new to the attribute system regarding healers
Go to the wiki and go to cleric, it will show its skills and what skills are effected by what attributes.