• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attribute Builds

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Also here is my ranger build known as
Op/10 lol
Strength: 4
Con: 10
Endurance: 5
Agility: 35
Intellect: 30
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 0

Wear Iron Chest and Boots.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
No strength?
My Zerker build
Strength: 36
Constitution: 30
Endurance: 10
Agility: 0
Intellect: -x
Wisdom: -x
Charisma: 10
Tbh I dont really need a lot of str, as a max ranger if you open them with aimed and explosive it takes down half hearts, you then run into the fight with an axe just smashing them with kick untill explosive cooldown is over and then finish them

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
*A steathy ninja gets behind and backstab quickly* Gg...
Ya... need a bit of defense.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Just my take, but dealing an extra 5-20 damage with a skill isn't worth passing 150+ hp and 20% in armor.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
@Dreamcycler be able to wear a chain or iron chest plate will help ALOT. I made a squishy build and hated dying too much. So my build now is still kind of squishy but I can remain in the team fight and do what I do and that is blow everyone up.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Wizard build "fuck yo bitch"
Intelect 45
Wisdom 17
Endurance enough to wear full leather

(Its really a dueling build it can still do a lot of damage in a group fight)

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
My Pyro build is as follows;
Strength-5
Con-20 odd
End-15-20 odd
Intellect- 40
wisdom 10

Volk

Stone
Disciple Build; Alone a soldier, Together a phalanx

Strength- 23
con- 4
endurance-15
Intellect- 5
Wisdom- 40
Agility- 2
Charisma- 0

This build after some strenuous testing was my conclusion for the disciple conundrum. This will give you 24% damage mitigation armor wise with two chain pieces (chest and boots) enchanted with protection four. Having 40 points in wisdom makes your fist of jin heal twenty points of damage, which while kiting someone, Is actually very significant. You'll rarely have to stop to heal yourself unless your being focused or tanking out a LARGE group of mobs. The reason why I put no points into intelligence is the fact thats it's Ironically a moot stat for disciples. Forcepush and pull already cover enough distance, so it's unnecessary to buff it further. The increased mana pool seems like a nice idea, but at later levels with meditate having to rely on a larger pool of mana is no longer necessity. The mana regen from the wisdom will keep you up and allow you to sustain a constant cycle through your abilities. You'll only ever have to stop to meditate if you are back to back cycling your moves.

Also, at higher levels your damage dealer isn't smite, it's quivering palm. Smite is just there to sandwhich in an extra oomph to your melee. Having 23 points puts your blazerod damage at a dead 60 points, with a rod of beatdown this is irrelevant anyways as your strategy is to ignite, smite and kite in pvp. People have this notion that Iron fist is a "crap ability" and it's not. Iron fist knocks your opponents vertically three block, follow that with a force push even at base intelligence will send your opponent far enough away to kite.

Your ability to disorient someone by knocking them around is your strongest weapon as a disciple.

Tips for knocking your opponents silly-

I have my blazerod bound to my Q, a raw fish to my e, and a stick to my r. Iron fist Item bound to tab, middle mouse click chakra. Any time I fire of an ability I already have my blazerod back in hand.

To win as a disciple you have to play at your best, not subpar not decent, at your BEST. Unfortunately as a disciple you ARE A WEAK CLASS (underpowered, nerfbattitized, declawed kitty, fluffy pillow). You have no room for errors. Memorize your skills.

That being said, tips for pvp. If you're dealing with melee, open with seikuken. Literally get in their face and pop it. Most players don't watch for it and it causes a lot of sudden panic when suddenly the berzerker was hitting you and, oh my gollygosh goodness his axe disappeared. I've seen many players stop in complete befuddlement looking for the axe they didn't realize they were hitting themselves with. Again this is disorienting.

Another fun thing for dealing with melee is getting point blank, using forcepull and iron fist. Again the more disorienting you are, the more effective you are as well.

FISHING POLES. Always have one. ALWAYS.

You can buy a lot of time by smacking someone away at a distance with the bobber. I have my fishing pole bound to flying kick so while I am bobber kiting someone and they get into melee range, I go flying past them. Not only does this look hilarious, but the reactions are pretty priceless too.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
I agreee with Volk. I have tired his build in test server, and it is really fun to play.
I just hope they will buff it a bit.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I disagree with some of your points.

Discs atm do not have a lot of magic damage, and damage overall. When you go up against an opponent with armor you need to be using your smite, more int = more damage on smite and more uses (mana pool).

Close to every fighting skill disc uses stamina, with only 15 I can see you running out of stamina very easily, especially if you are using ironfist (a very weak skill atm-not exactly worth using, more situational).

Imo way too much wisdom, disciple's heal scaling with wisdom is very low compared to the other healers as Malik pointed out in a different thread. I personally like to use 20 wisdom because it is enough to make my chakra debuff some of the stronger effects like nausea and fire. Fist of Jins scaling is pretty bad, I don't really suggest taking 40 wisdom for 20 hp a hit (20 wisdom gives me 16 hp a hit--4 hp is not exactly worth 20 more points). Also disc requires the stamina regen more than it does the mana regen, because you do have meditate.

Agl and con are more preference than the other stats, I like to use about 10 agility for the bonus range on flyingkick (you need the gap closer).

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I have reset my dragoon after testing it with mobility in mind.

Mobile build:
agi 35
end 6
str 24

Could wear iron chest, boots, chain legs. I found it could get around really well, but would die too easy. Jumping around is useless if I can't finish people. I was able to evade people like crazy, but could never reasonably take individuals out.

Tank build:
end 26
agi 20
str 27

I have not tested this out too much yet, but the mobility is still there. Able to wear full iron armor.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Well I specced back into Necromancer and forgot my build. So, I tried to give myself my old build but accidentally gave myself 47 int, then SirD told me to get 14 Endurance, which left me with nothing left, bahaha. Best build evar!