• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attribute Builds

I and maybe some other would like to know what you have as your attribute stats. I thought this would be an interesting topic since new and old players could try out different builds and overall have a better experience.

If you would like to participate leave your class, the attribute stats, maybe a nickname and if you do do this please be level 65 (exception for lost soul).

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Balanced Berserker Build (BBB)

Strength: 30
Constitution: 30
Endurance: 24
Agility: 5
Intellect : -6
Wisdom: -6
Charisma: 0

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Friendly Support Bard with no macros:

STR: 3
CON: 17
END: 22
AGI: 10
INT: 12
WIS: -5
CHA: 37

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
pssh, mana song gives a bazillion more mana than wis ever would, to entire group!

Hybrid desciple

Str:25
Con:20
End:22 or 25 cant remember off top of my head.....
Agi:10
Int: 20
Wis 25
Cha: default

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Looking for a good disciple build>
Thanks for le heart <3 I swear back in DG I was in a town of yours.

But back to subject: i see there's "attributes" now I read how they work on the wiki and what they improve for each class, when I come back I plan on being a disciple just cause it's always appealed to me, I do see some post and stuff saying disciple is weak but i still wanna try it.

I see you can only place attributes once or you have to pay to do it again, so I wanna find a good build beforehand.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks for le heart <3 I swear back in DG I was in a town of yours.

But back to subject: i see there's "attributes" now I read how they work on the wiki and what they improve for each class, when I come back I plan on being a disciple just cause it's always appealed to me, I do see some post and stuff saying disciple is weak but i still wanna try it.

I see you can only place attributes once or you have to pay to do it again, so I wanna find a good build beforehand.
You finally find the perfect disciple build and then we rework disciple's scaling (It's bound to happen). That said, @Thomas_Nydan build seems pretty good.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
You finally find the perfect disciple build and then we rework disciple's scaling (It's bound to happen). That said, @Thomas_Nydan build seems pretty good.
Yeah I've seen a lot of talk about a rework for disciple, I've read almost every thread involving disciple and I remember disciple back in dg/early bastion and I remember it being quite good, but from what I read it's the opposite now.

A few suggestions or a "simple fix" was making forcepull/push go through armor buffing chakra and adding sneak < really like that one :)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah I've seen a lot of talk about a rework for disciple, I've read almost every thread involving disciple and I remember disciple back in dg/early bastion and I remember it being quite good, but from what I read it's the opposite now.

A few suggestions or a "simple fix" was making forcepull/push go through armor buffing chakra and adding sneak < really like that one :)
The first suggestion is what I had in mind (It scales with INT so it should do magic damage). Lots of skill will probably get better scaling in general (Not just chakra), but sneak is staying a rogue skill.

Last edited: