• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attribute Builds

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
The fist suggestion is what I had in mind (It scales with INT so it should do magic damage). Lots of skill will probably get better scaling in general (Not just chakra), but sneak is staying a rogue skill.
Fist suggestion? I remember seeing something about fist but can't quite remeber, would you kindly refresh my memory.

While we're on the topic of disciples : Their carry weight is way too low, its less then lost souls base carry weight. Ninja, the low armor damager has 25 base lost soul has 18 and disciple has 15.. most of disciples allocation points go towards endurance so they arent nearly as strong as they could be

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
While we're on the topic of disciples : Their carry weight is way too low, its less then lost souls base carry weight. Ninja, the low armor damager has 25 base lost soul has 18 and disciple has 15.. most of disciples allocation points go towards endurance so they arent nearly as strong as they could be
I played disciple in DG and some in bastion and it was pretty good, but from what everyone's saying it's quite squishy right now, hope the balance team can find a good fix for it.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I am looking for ideas for dragoon builds. I am currently using 1 - 1/2 str/agi and enough endurance to wear iron pants, chest and helm.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Honestly I do think Disciple is more on the weak side. Buffing Ironfist's slow and slow duration would be a large help because last time I played Ironfist was not worth the stamina to use. I do not think I have ever really used balance so imo you could remove it and buff some stats.

Overall Disciple is a strong class, I managed to kill a lot of people

I am looking for ideas for dragoon builds. I am currently using 1 - 1/2 str/agi and enough endurance to wear iron pants, chest and helm.
There is lighting's build where you have full iron, at least 16 agi, and dump the rest of your points on str and cons.
There is the max agi build for wall scaling.
There is the max str build.
Lastly there is the mobile tank build which is full iron and the rest cons.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly I do think Disciple is more on the weak side. Buffing Ironfist's slow and slow duration would be a large help because last time I played Ironfist was not worth the stamina to use. I do not think I have ever really used balance so imo you could remove it and buff some stats.

Overall Disciple is a strong class, I managed to kill a lot of people
General plan is to increase overall scaling and make Force Push/Pull do magic damage.

Last edited: