• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I like this alot because of the lower levels for the blade attacks.
Yes Runeword is next to pointless at lower levels as you don't have the amount of skills necessary to make it useful and having a Chase ability early on will greatly help out the class.

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys. i got my CPU fixed. i was thinking while my computer was broke, that maybe rangers could gain a skill that by using bones, ever 1 1/2 hours, you can spawn a wolf depending on if you already have one spawned.

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
I was testing ranger and i thought that ice arrow should cost 25-30 mana and i thought camouflage should let you be able to move but the time be way shorter on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1350761892,1350760117][/DOUBLEPOST]I think it should take more mana and a longer cool down on some of the paladins skills like heal.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Ok guys, I am pretty wiped from my training this weekend, I need some help. Review Casters and Healer specs, more Healers than Casters, and give me your ideas on improvements. I have a few in mind but don't have the time to type them out right now. I have a pretty good idea on Caster changes but I am still struggling on how to make Healers more appealing.

ShizzDawgg macura adioshoes78

Also Dazureus welcome to the team, get to work :p

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I've got important shit stacked up all over the place atm. Sat prep is taking a good 12 hours outside of school away from my week. Anyways, I'll try to look in to some things, but for this week and possibly the next, I'll rarely have down time. QQ

macura

Diamond
Ok guys, I am pretty wiped from my training this weekend, I need some help. Review Casters and Healer specs, more Healers than Casters, and give me your ideas on improvements. I have a few in mind but don't have the time to type them out right now. I have a pretty good idea on Caster changes but I am still struggling on how to make Healers more appealing.

ShizzDawgg macura adioshoes78

Also Dazureus welcome to the team, get to work :p
Im still having that problem on the test server. When i attempt to join it says i am "banned by an operator" or something like that, so i can't do anything atm.

Kainzo Any idea why this would happen? I originally received a temporary ban caused by key binds due to the anti-cheat update. Once i my temp ban was up it said that i was banned by an operator.

macura

Diamond
I was talking with pernixpike and he gave me a good idea on how to make mystics a more appealing class. They could be granted a skill that provides regeneration for their entire party, within a certain block range. Mystics seem to be the only class that has a regeneration type heal so we could make it unique in that way. The skill could have a far longer range that groupheal and heal more than groupheal, but over a period of time, with a medium length cd. The skill would work in a similar way ask wisdom or might where the party members have to remain within the block range to keep the buff, but instead of providing buffs it would provide regeneration. This skill would greatly increase their utility and group pvp effectiveness.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I was talking with pernixpike and he gave me a good idea on how to make mystics a more appealing class. They could be granted a skill that provides regeneration for their entire party, within a certain block range. Mystics seem to be the only class that has a regeneration type heal so we could make it unique in that way. The skill could have a far longer range that groupheal and heal more than groupheal, but over a period of time, with a medium length cd. The skill would work in a similar way ask wisdom or might where the party members have to remain within the block range to keep the buff, but instead of providing buffs it would provide regeneration. This skill would greatly increase their utility and group pvp effectiveness.

"Wild Growth"
Aoe 150 health over 10 seconds
20% mana cost
25 seconds cooldown

Your welcome.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
For the record, I'm totally imagining C12095 as J. Jonah Jameson now. :p
"Healers need to be more appealing, folks. Get on it." /puffs cigar

Moving on down the line, What if Mystic was better at nullifying negative conditions? Antidote could be rolled into Rejuvenate, along with the power to instantly end DoT attacks and/or prevent them from working for a short time. It would kind of give them an anti-Necro quality.

And actually, there should be a concise list of buffs and debuffs someplace. That would help me greatly.

That AoE regen sounds like a good skill too. It might could have a similar property.

macura

Diamond
"Wild Growth"
Aoe 150 health over 10 seconds
20% mana cost
25 seconds cooldown

Your welcome.
Any idea on a block range? Also it would heal over time so it should probably heal for more than group heal. I would say 15 block range and heal for 210 over 15 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.