• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

any unwritten rules you're not sure about? just ask!

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Lets say someone sat outside of my storage room in my Trade District shop in spawn, throwing a Gold Ingot near the room when I smelt so it auto groups to the outside of the wall.

Lets also say I pour lava on this person after.

Legal? Not legal?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Lets say someone sat outside of my storage room in my Trade District shop in spawn, throwing a Gold Ingot near the room when I smelt so it auto groups to the outside of the wall.

Lets also say I pour lava on this person after.

Legal? Not legal?

For the gold thingy, that seems legal. It could be done outside of a noble plot, personal region or even in a town and it would be legal.

Killing/attempting to kill players in the TD is illegal, as far as i'm aware, although I don't know for sure. It seems logical for it to be so, given that the TD is a place for, well, trade.. not a place to be slaughtered.. :O Don't quote me on this, however.

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
It happened to me yesterday, but anyways is it legal for someone to say they are selling teleports to spawn then you buy a teleport and they just get your cords and leave the party?

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
It happened to me yesterday, but anyways is it legal for someone to say they are selling teleports to spawn then you buy a teleport and they just get your cords and leave the party?

If its not promised in t I think this is legal-

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
If this is done in trade, it is very illegal.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Im not worried about it but he said he was selling a tp to spawn so i bought, but i guess scamming is allowed?
Any deal made in trade chat is absolute, if either of the parts fail to do their side of the deal it's scamming which is 100% illegal. If you wanna be safe from this use trade chat to confirm the deal and then screenshot so that if someone scams you, you have proof of it.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Any deal made in trade chat is absolute, if either of the parts fail to do their side of the deal it's scamming which is 100% illegal. If you wanna be safe from this use trade chat to confirm the deal and then screenshot so that if someone scams you, you have proof of it.
Not 100% true, staff doesn't support all kinds of trades; one example of unprotected trades are loans.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Not 100% true, staff doesn't support all kinds of trades; one example of unprotected trades are loans.
I wouldn't consider a loan trading. Trading is when someone exchange items/money for something they want of someone else.