• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

any unwritten rules you're not sure about? just ask!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I have been told that shout and local are public chats and therefore the muting can be enforced in there. If this is not true, I will refrain from muting people in shout and local for the childish e-bonics some people like to spew.

As for TS I have never banned for that, so no idea who you are referring to by this.
Shout and local are covered under public channels, they're moderated to a lesser extent for obvious reasons but mutings will still happen
Alright, just wasn't 100% I've been seeing these types of bans and it was just confusing for me because in past maps admins have watched it happen. Good to have it cleared up though. (I also apologize for sounding angry in my previous post.)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, just wasn't 100% I've been seeing these types of bans and it was just confusing for me because in past maps admins have watched it happen. Good to have it cleared up though. (I also apologize for sounding angry in my previous post.)

I have never banned for internet e-bonics, just saying.

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
Well it depends on the situation if you are using shout to check for nearby players and u spam it someone is likely to complain or if its during a world event and everyone can hear u in local. I believe someone was muted in teamspeak because they used ebonics while talking to a founder and she believed it was an intentional point to provoke her because they knew your arent suppose to but felt the need because they were in a private ts channel. If u are in a private conversation with kainzo and you say cool story bro u are likely getting a ban.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well it depends on the situation if you are using shout to check for nearby players and u spam it someone is likely to complain or if its during a world event and everyone can hear u in local. I believe someone was muted in teamspeak because they used ebonics while talking to a founder and she believed it was an intentional point to provoke her because they knew your arent suppose to but felt the need because they were in a private ts channel. If u are in a private conversation with kainzo and you say cool story bro u are likely getting a ban.

The mutes I do is when you know people are there and they are spamming the same line over and over. In addition I muted in local and shout for internet e-bonics, as they are clearly illegal.

Like Danda stated it is part of the rules.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Can you like pay money for spawning animals, and you go and mark the coords down and raid you often? And could I call out a farmer to summon an animal for me, then I follow him back and kill him and raid his stuff?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Can you like pay money for spawning animals, and you go and mark the coords down and raid you often? And could I call out a farmer to summon an animal for me, then I follow him back and kill him and raid his stuff?

Yes you can, but you cannot kill him if he is in your regions for something arranged in trade.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It it is not regioned?

If you arrange for someone to come to you for work, or to sell/buy something and it is done via trade chat you cannot kill them.

Any agreements made in trade chat are binding and if you killed them that would be breaking the rules.

They can however write down your area's coords and come back later to raid if they wish.

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
I would only do loans for people u can trust for reasons u find sense about nothing here can hurt u more then a bad rep. And hey just like ice and fire books you killed peoplw that owed u money make them and anyone affiliated with them kos.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Who enforces loans when you're AFK? The bank ... but at the same time, police won't come snatch you up for unpaid loans, you'll get legs broken.

Loans just isnt something we're going to officially support.

macura

Diamond
What are the restrictions on blink, the legallity of what you can do with enderpearls has been changed and it was wondering if any changes were made with blink.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
What are the restrictions on blink, the legallity of what you can do with enderpearls has been changed and it was wondering if any changes were made with blink.

From the rules section on the wiki:
  • Use Enderpearls and Blink to travel through small holes
  • Use of any functions of any Hero skills is allowed.
    • If any unwanted effects of a skill is observed, the skill will be removed or recoded. Otherwise, it is legal.

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
Well this problem may be fixed but use to beable to look north through glass blocks and fences and blink through them