• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT An update!

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
You'll most likely be charged for both residencies too...
No, I wasn't under the impression that I wouldn't be. I was just wondering. Since my limit is 3 residences, whether I am capped at 3 overall, or 3 per server (for a total of 6). It appears that it would be 3 per server and not total, but I wanted to ask to be sure.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
No, I wasn't under the impression that I wouldn't be. I was just wondering. Since my limit is 3 residences, whether I am capped at 3 overall, or 3 per server (for a total of 6). It appears that it would be 3 per server and not total, but I wanted to ask to be sure.

Aaaah... Hmm... Interesting... try setting up a 3rd and 4th residence, see if it allows the 4th... just do like 1x1s of course..

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Yup, after testing, the residence limits do indeed work on a "per server" basis. So if your residence limit is 1, you can make 2 residences (1 residence on each of the 2 servers).