• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT An update!

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
@Kainzo Will people be able to be a citizen of both a town on shrine as well as a town on haven? I think it would be cool if this was allowed! :)

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
"There will be downtime for this update longer than normal to ensure all maps/servers are updated and expanded to the new world limits. "

Is there an estimate on how long of a downtime? Just curious if it's going to take several hours or days or what?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
"There will be downtime for this update longer than normal to ensure all maps/servers are updated and expanded to the new world limits. "

Is there an estimate on how long of a downtime? Just curious if it's going to take several hours or days or what?
Depends, hours probably. We have a lot to update though.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
This sucks... there's literally not 1 single mod I used in 1.6 that has been updated to 1.7 :(

Time to go back to the stone age for a while... at least the soartex texture pack still works.

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
I would assume at least the macros mod works with 1.7, otherwise what's the point of this update?