• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT An update!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Hmm, is your region/LWC count shared between the two? If the items are separate, I'd hope not.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Any word on the latest township plugin? Would be nice to have that in too with all these updates!

darksilverjesse

Legacy Supporter 4
Since objects do not travel between Shrine and other worlds what happens to your inventory when you move between worlds ? if I am in Haven Spawn with my pvp gear and walk through the portal to Shrine I am assuming I arrive with no gear.. Then I walk back into Haven.. Does everything return ?
it would most probably act as it does when you go to test or hub. the items will be logged but not remain on you. this is what I'm assuming anyways

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
@Heralds @Admins @Moderators
This update will be coming Friday, December 27th @ 6PM CST.

All users will need to update to 1.7.2/4 to connect to the server - I will be sending an email out later today when time permits.

Couple quick questions...

Is haven expanding to 5000r ? Will any of the expansion be amplified ?
Is the Nether going to be reset as mentioned previously ?

This is going to be awesome.. Been playing a little 1.7 single player and like the new additions.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Since the shrine map is completely separate from haven/ruins (in that you can't take items in or out of the map) will shrine have it's own trade district with rentable shops like the one in haven?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Couple quick questions...

Is haven expanding to 5000r ? Will any of the expansion be amplified ?
Is the Nether going to be reset as mentioned previously ?

This is going to be awesome.. Been playing a little 1.7 single player and like the new additions.
Shrine will be at 5000R, Haven may be expanded near that. Nether will be completely refreshed.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmm, is your region/LWC count shared between the two? If the items are separate, I'd hope not.

Indeed. Are donor benefits available on Shrine? If so, are the donor benefits distributed across all three maps ie Haven, Ruins and Shrine?

For example, if you are entitled to 6 free LWCs, is this your total across all three maps?

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
I really wish we could have SOME of the additions or updates or Shrine map or SOMEthing before the holiday break. *cry* otherwise I dont get any time off and work 50+ hours every week =(

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
So will the 1.7 update be a complete refresh/restart of Haven? Not a character wipe, of course, but the map will be reset?

SwannkyTaco

Legacy Supporter 8
Updated post and sent out email! Make sure to check it for a coupon code ;)
Love it. Just one thing with the email regarding the expiration:
Email about the Server Update said:
....for 15% off your entire basket of the store! (Limit one per person, expires Nov 30th - valid at participating Herocraft Servers)
What is the actual expiration date? Is it the 30th December? Cheers