• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] - Prometheus - Recruiting - [??]

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
I don't know why you hate me so much, whatever i did to you really made you mad.

I'm trying as hard as i can here to not be that guy you hate.

Why would I like someone that is constantly complaining about the Kingdom I am in, bashing on us and killing our low level players? I do not hate you, but I would never want to be affiliated with you in any way, shape or form.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Why would I like someone that is constantly complaining about the Kingdom I am in, bashing on us and killing our low level players? I do not hate you, but I would never want to be affiliated with you in any way, shape or form.
I haven't even came to AD in what seems like forever, and i don't see how ive bashed you recently?

You know i got into eggs house, had tons of valuable stuff on me, but i was nice and gave it back.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Although I know that you are trying to change, and be more mature @CoolBeans279, but even at that point I do not think that you are a good fit for AD. Maybe sometime in the future you will be able to join. And I appreciate that you are trying to change, I am sure that other people do to. Now if only Jupiter would try...

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: CoolBeans279

Location | Time zone:
Costa Rica, UTC-06:00, Central America. (Im from california though)

Link to your whitelist application:
I have switched accounts, and cant get my old whitelist application.

How long have you been on HC:
Since may 2012.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
I can use it with or without a mic. I hope you guys are active on ts, i like communication and usually wont pvp without it.

What towns have you been in:
Don't know if this is in perfect order, Amunet>Mith>TB>EH>DV

Why did you leave them (if applicable):
I joined amunet when i first got back because of a friend (Pampita) But after awhile it grew old only having 5 active players at most. I left Mith for multiple reasons, but mainly mith isnt a good town for me as they do not thrive in the pvp scene. I joined TB because pampita had bought it, but he later sold it and i left (was only in it for a day xD) I joined EH because they were a pvp town, but after the CanDoBlue accident i was townless. franky went to DV and got me in too, but he has left DV and i have no friends there, and they aren't much of a pvp town. If there is anything else you'd like to talk about regarding previous towns hit me up in game, or we can talk on ts.

Why do you want to join:
I'm very active, and i know for a fact AD does stuff as a kingdom, so there is always someone to help with raiders, etc. So many times ive been in a town and we're being raided but nobody cares to help. I like a lot of AD members as well.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation:
Staying in prometheus.

What can you give to us, as a community:
A very active player and pvper that will defend his town/kingdom at all cost. I can help new people lvl whenever i am lvling. I can give free repairs to all kingdom members, ports/gtp's when im a wiz and tracks when im a ranger. I can also gather resources if any are needed, mine out areas, etc. I'll give anything and everything 110%!

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Yes

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
"Specialize into a secondary class"

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
"Play with your team, not against it."

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
No.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
I have watched thread.

Tell us about yourself:
I'm pretty mature IRL for my age, i know i haven't shown that in game at all since ive been back, and i apologize for my immature behavior, i truly love this server and wouldn't want to screw things up. Back to the subject here, I love pvping and don't mind doing stuff profession related. I like playing with a team, it really makes things more fun for sure. I'm also active on TS.

Referrals:

The time and effort your put into your application is commendable and I think this new leaf that you've turned over has you down the right path. However, that path can't be traveled in one day. You need to actively work at contributing more to the community before we can win our veteran players over and actually accept you. Good luck to you and I hope you find what you're looking for, who knows what the future holds. Chin up!

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8

I am in agreement with the general consensus, and at this time I will have to decline your application, but I have heard of some great things from you over the last bit. I wish for both yourself and the server as a whole that you find your new place comfy and fun, as it will not only benefit yourself but every helpful member on this server will only make everyone else's time more fun which is what Herocraft is all about!

Thanks for the application and we will be seeing you around. :D

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I am in agreement with the general consensus, and at this time I will have to decline your application, but I have heard of some great things from you over the last bit. I wish for both yourself and the server as a whole that you find your new place comfy and fun, as it will not only benefit yourself but every helpful member on this server will only make everyone else's time more fun which is what Herocraft is all about!

Thanks for the application and we will be seeing you around. :D
Agreed, hope to see you in the future!

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
I haven't even came to AD in what seems like forever, and i don't see how ive bashed you recently?

You know i got into eggs house, had tons of valuable stuff on me, but i was nice and gave it back.

Um last week I was building on top of Hyperion and you tried to kill me yet failed. I wouldn't consider one week to be 'seems like forever'

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Um last week I was building on top of Hyperion and you tried to kill me yet failed. I wouldn't consider one week to be 'seems like forever'
Seems like forever to me, I did try to kill you, and i did fail because lag and you ran into town.

Point is that was like the last time ive been to AD.

My application

IGN:KnightFury13

Location | Time zone:Saudi Arabia,UTC+03:00

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/herocraft-application.52845/#post-415379

How long have you been on HC: Five days

Do you have or use Teamspeak?Yes

Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes

What towns have you been in:none

Why did you leave them (if applicable):I haven't joined a town yet.

Why do you want to join:To get protection, To meet other people and to help.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation:prometheus

What can you give to us, as a community:I can help defend the town if it is raided and I can help gather resourcres

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize a secondary class

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:To be nice, Because a lot of people like to troll and
steal from other's

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:NO

Tell us about yourself:I'm a highschool student, I like to help others in game.

Referrals:None

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
24x7=168 hours

168 hours is a long time

If you stay up the entire time then yeah it must feel like forever LOL please do not try I've had some close calls with insomnia and let me just say 48 hours with no sleep is bad for your health. I was up 36 hours on the weekend and that brought back flashbacks of my past.

oh sorry I just thought i Should i apply more than once. Because I might not get accepted. If I apply to several I might get a township faster.But If I am accepted to Prometheus I would be really grateful. I really want to get a township at Prometheus. thank you.

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
oh sorry I just thought i Should i apply more than once. Because I might not get accepted. If I apply to several I might get a township faster.But If I am accepted to Prometheus I would be really grateful. I really want to get a township at Prometheus. thank you.

Thanks for you patience there!

Accepted!
Talk to myself or Irish when you are online. I will send you the Kingdom information shortly.