• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] - Prometheus - Recruiting - [??]

Hello Shadow,

The application looks great! Does that mean Whale is coming back to HC to as well?

Accepted, I will send you information on the township soon.

Yeah Whale is coming back aswell, we happened to start talking about minecraft recently & got fairly hyped about returning.

The_Swindler

Stone
IGN: The_Swindler

Location | Time zone:
The Netherlands GMT +1

Link to your whitelist application:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/the_swindler-application.50206/

How long have you been on HC:
a couple of days

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
I have teamspeak, and I am able to use it if my internet is in a good mood.(Most of the time it is, but there can be times that my internet can not handle TS and MC at the same time)

What towns have you been in:
none

Why did you leave them (if applicable):

Why do you want to join:
I like the spirit of AD, and you seem like an interesting town to join.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation:
most likely Hyperion

What can you give to us, as a community:
a wizard, an alchemist, a helpful hand, some jokes.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
yes, I agree

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
Specialize into a secondary class.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
Encourage new players so we build a stronger community.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
no, they help me having fun.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
yes I did

Tell us about yourself:
even tough I am a dutch guy, my english is fine. like RP a lot. I also play the traditional RP boardgame DnD. Enjoy wizards and helping new people.

Referrals:

whale109

TNT
Application
IGN: whale109

Location | Time zone: EST

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whale109s-application.22568/#post-201538

How long have you been on HC: Played near the end of Dragon and played for most of Bastion

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes & I have a mic

What towns have you been in: Paragon

Why did you leave them (if applicable): World reset

Why do you want to join: I've been playing Herocraft for a while and enjoyed my time playing with LO back in the days and i've been thinking about coming back in the Herocraft community with my old buddies!

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion

What can you give to us, as a community: Healer for group pvp and can help alot in town building projects

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I Agree

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No Trolling; well with all the drama that happened last map that lead to even further disputes, I hope this is strongly enforced :p

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yup

Tell us about yourself: I'm a massive computer gamer and am part of the gaming community Validus Gamers. The game my community mainly focuses on atm is Planetside 2 and I am the leader of their vehicle division. I enjoy many rpg and fps games and I'm skilled in generating tactics for any type of pvp environment. In my spare time you'll probably find me at my computer or behind a cash register at my local supermarket.

Referrals: ShadowCorps, Orangedude345

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: whale109

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whale109s-application.22568/#post-201538

How long have you been on HC: Played near the end of Dragon and played for most of Bastion

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes & I have a mic

What towns have you been in: Paragon

Why did you leave them (if applicable): World reset

Why do you want to join: I've been playing Herocraft for a while and enjoyed my time playing with LO back in the days and i've been thinking about coming back in the Herocraft community with my old buddies!

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion

What can you give to us, as a community: Healer for group pvp and can help alot in town building projects

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No Trolling; well with all the drama that happened last map that lead to even further disputes, I hope this is strongly enforced :p

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yup

Tell us about yourself: I'm a massive computer gamer and am part of the gaming community Validus Gamers. The game my community mainly focuses on atm is Planetside 2 and I am the leader of their vehicle division. I enjoy many rpg and fps games and I'm skilled in generating tactics for any type of pvp environment. In my spare time you'll probably find me at my computer or behind a cash register at my local supermarket.

Referrals: ShadowCorps, Orangedude345
You don't need to go through Prometheus, we know who you are. Just get me or someone to invite you to Hyperion when you are on

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: nightshadowz

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.50077/#post-395116

How long have you been on HC: This is my first time

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, and yes

What towns have you been in: None so far

Why do you want to join: I have friends that i want to hang around with and see how Herocraft is with buddys

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Not Sure

What can you give to us, as a community: Pvper,Builder and corny jokes

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I agree

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop (for example, when melon fights escalate too swords and spells). That in no way gives new members a good sense of kingdom unity.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes to both

Tell us about yourself: Currently a gamer who is gonna eventually do #d modelling in the future during college hopefully and after as a job. I enjoy Pvp, pve environments but mostly pvp and i usually help out others in need in most mmos for example in Planetside2 I help whale109 and ShadowCorps with their tank division and in other mmos i tend to make friends quick.

Referrals: ShadowCorps, whale109

austo43

Dirt
IGN: austo43

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/austo43s-whitelist-app.50316/

How long have you been on HC: Just started

What towns have you been in: None =c

Why did you leave them (if applicable): -blank-

Why do you want to join: Few of my friends recommended this town

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: -blank-

What can you give to us, as a community: Can mine resources, pretty good pvper, plan on being a illusionist

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I love the no scamming tool, although I enjoy messing with people, robbing people by tricking them from their hard earned work is something I hate so much, and I love this rule.

Tell us about yourself: Im a big computer gamer, usually playing a lot on the weekends during school, I Play planetside 2 with my friends and enjoy RPGs, Stratedgy games, and FPS's a lot. I also love causing chaos to my enemies by making their lives miserable, which is why I am going for the illusionist class.
Referrals:
ShadowCorps, whale109

bougabouga

Dirt
Application
IGN: bougabouga

Location | Time zone:
Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.50324/#post-396684

How long have you been on HC: 5 mins as of now

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes

What towns have you been in: none

Why do you want to join: this was recommended by a few guys that joined this town

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Not 100% sure at this time

What can you give to us, as a community: cookies

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop .

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes

Tell us about yourself: Canadian student , member of the VG community and as a industrial mechanic

Referrals: Whale109

whale109

TNT
Accepted! Not cause I referred you or anything ;)
I'll just run you down on kingdom info on teamspeak!

drehmini

TNT
Application
IGN: drehmini

Location | Time zone: GMT -5

Link to your whitelist application: Here

How long have you been on HC: Just started.

What towns have you been in: None

Why do you want to join: Have some friends in this town.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Not sure at this time.

What can you give to us, as a community: Knowledge of PVP and Minecraft intricacies

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The promotion of teamwork and camaraderie.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes

Tell us about yourself: I'm a sysadmin by trade, and a gamer by night!

whale109

TNT
Accepted! Welcome to Prometheus! I'll run you down on Herocraft and Kingdom basics on teamspeak!

Thoreo

Dirt
Application
IGN:Thoreo
Location | Time zone:MT
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-to-be-whitelisted.50073/
How long have you been on HC:1 month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes and yes
What towns have you been in:None
Why do you want to join:Have a few friends in here, and heard you guys were pretty spectacular
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:None chosen
What can you give to us, as a community:Anything you demand, I Will strive to get to that goal
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:The Teamwork you guys have
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:Nope.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I am a person who happens to play a few of games, but to shorten it down. I like to play strategy games. I also play Basketball, and I do like to sit and talk things through
Referrals:Shadowcorps, Whalo109

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm surprised that I am still listed as a manager on the front page with my prolonged absence :x