• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroCraft Application

Minecraft In-game name:KnightFury13

Location & Age:Saudi Arabia,13

Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I was banned once at my friend's server. Because I accidentally destroyed a structure that they were making. Because of a creeper it exploded in my back and destroyed the structure. Now they're blaming me that I destroyed it.

Referral(s)[Optional]:None

Reason you should be accepted: Well the I respect others and help them if they need my help. I dont grief nor troll other people. I'm not a pro builder but I still try to make my build's look good and I enjoy playing RPG and I like PvPing with my friends.
How did you hear about Herocraft: I was searching for great servers in the Internet and I happened to see this server. So I tried it and it was great.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No

Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):NO

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCK13

Last edited:

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: KnightFury131
  2. Location & Age: Saudi Arabia,13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I was banned once at my friend's server. Because I accidentally destroyed a structure that they were making. Because of a creeper it exploded in my back and destroyed the structure. Now they're blaming me that I destroyed it.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCK13
Reviewing.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
It appears that your minecraft account does not exist, could you please check that you have spelt it correctly and if you believe you have and there has been an error please contact a proctor online to prove your accounts existence.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Everything checks out ok, Accepted!
Welcome to Herocraft.
I've sent you a PM containing some useful information.
@Admins Name change please