• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] - Prometheus - Recruiting - [??]

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah, you are not even on the town roster, but are welcome back anytime you want to start playing!
Just logged in today. I am thinking about coming back for a little while at least. If it wouldn't be too much trouble I would like a re-invite to AD. Too scared to leave Prometheus atm, I don't want to be killed by some member of the kingdom.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Just logged in today. I am thinking about coming back for a little while at least. If it wouldn't be too much trouble I would like a re-invite to AD. Too scared to leave Prometheus atm, I don't want to be killed by some member of the kingdom.

I will throw you an invite when I see you online, or ShadowCorp or Whale can as well!

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I missed your redstone shop outside of the GraveYard... :(

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
I've got your next shipment of sand.. plus i am going to do some logging and grab some sugar cane while I am there.. the glass domes are looking very nice :)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmm, perhaps the one in the recruit housing? If so then yeah, it was torn down. We will be putting one in the farms eventually I believe but not quite yet.

IGN: awesome3001

Location | Time zone: CST

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.50596/

How long have you been on HC: Just joined because some friends were playing on here

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes & I have a mic

What towns have you been in: N/A

Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A

Why do you want to join: I have some friend on the server, all within this town

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Not 100% sure at this time

What can you give to us, as a community: A disciple and minin sk1llz, as well as some critical feedback on aspects of the town that perhaps need improvement, or just one silly guy who enjoys having fun!

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I Agree

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop (for example, when melon fights escalate to swords and spells).

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No

Tell us about yourself: I mainly play Planetside 2, but I decided to join a few guys on here who were from my outfit. I haven't played MC in almost a year, but I used to be really into it. I'm looking forward to games like Star Citizen and another game I enjoy is Kerbal Space Program.

Referrals: nightshadowz

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8

I am more then happy to have you Awesome, but with townships still being repaired I will not be able to get you region access at this time.

This means you should be able to join the township channels and have the town name but will be unable to break any blocks in town.

Accepted!

IGN: Crittercrafter
Location | Time zone: USA CST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/crittercrafters-whitelist-application.50597/
How long have you been on HC: Only A Couple Days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not have TS, but I do have a mic
Why did you leave them (if applicable) : N/A
Why do you want to join: My friends are here
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help with building, and town projects
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep!
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Play with your team, not against it."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope!
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No
Tell us about yourself: I like working in small teams or groups, and building cool structures
Referrals: @DuskWolfMC @Gwiz221‏

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
IGN: Crittercrafter
Location | Time zone: USA CST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/crittercrafters-whitelist-application.50597/
How long have you been on HC: Only A Couple Days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not have TS, but I do have a mic
Why did you leave them (if applicable) : N/A
Why do you want to join: My friends are here
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help with building, and town projects
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep!
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Play with your team, not against it."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope!
Tell us about yourself: I like working in small teams or groups, and building cool structures
Referrals: @DuskWolfMC @Gwiz221‏

Hello Friend! @Crittercrafter

Accepted! Welcome Aboard!

zjacob1

Gold
Application
IGN: Zjacob1
Location | Time zone: America, central zone

Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-zjacob1.46809/

How long have you been on HC: about a year...ish?

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't know what that is, so I'm going to have to say no.

What towns have you been in: Sparta, Sparta-shrine branch

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Sparta, because the original mayor never seemed to be on, and work wasn't getting done.

Why do you want to join: I have many reasons for wanting tho join: I currently need a town to settle in, to call home. I've gotten tired of surviving off in the wilderness, and I'd like a place to lay my head. I need a place to hang my trophies. I need a place to put my stuff. It can be lonely having no friends on the road. A friend of mine is one of the citizens, and he said that Prometheus is fun, and that they could use someone like me. I also want my own house to do with as I please.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation:
Prometheus

What can you give to us, as a community: I like architecture, and to build stuff, and like designing buildings, I'm great at manual labor, I am thinking of becoming an engineer so I could eventually build red stone components, I can sneak into enemy territory and "borrow" resources with out them noticing, and I am very creative and usually optimistic. otherwise, I can help out where help is needed.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: "pay for the township plot you desire"
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:

• Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you've done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no, of course not.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes, and yes

Tell us about yourself: I come from the land of scorching heat, Frozen wastes, and Swarms of blood sucking insects, commonly known as Minnesota, eh. In-game, I'm good at getting into places where I usually shouldn't be, though usually not on purpose. I'm an amateur artist, my weapon of choice being the pencil. I'm told that I have a vivid imagination, and I like legos.

Referrals
: my good friend, Irishman81

zjacob1

Gold
Thank you for letting me join. I want to tell you in advance that I will not be on in-game between June 6 and June 27, because I will be in Germany on a school trip.
Other than that, I'm usually playing at least once a week, sometimes two times a week if not more.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: CoolBeans279

Location | Time zone:
Costa Rica, UTC-06:00, Central America. (Im from california though)

Link to your whitelist application:
I have switched accounts, and cant get my old whitelist application.

How long have you been on HC:
Since may 2012.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
I can use it with or without a mic. I hope you guys are active on ts, i like communication and usually wont pvp without it.

What towns have you been in:
Don't know if this is in perfect order, Amunet>Mith>TB>EH>DV

Why did you leave them (if applicable):
I joined amunet when i first got back because of a friend (Pampita) But after awhile it grew old only having 5 active players at most. I left Mith for multiple reasons, but mainly mith isnt a good town for me as they do not thrive in the pvp scene. I joined TB because pampita had bought it, but he later sold it and i left (was only in it for a day xD) I joined EH because they were a pvp town, but after the CanDoBlue accident i was townless. franky went to DV and got me in too, but he has left DV and i have no friends there, and they aren't much of a pvp town. If there is anything else you'd like to talk about regarding previous towns hit me up in game, or we can talk on ts.

Why do you want to join:
I'm very active, and i know for a fact AD does stuff as a kingdom, so there is always someone to help with raiders, etc. So many times ive been in a town and we're being raided but nobody cares to help. I like a lot of AD members as well.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation:
Staying in prometheus.

What can you give to us, as a community:
A very active player and pvper that will defend his town/kingdom at all cost. I can help new people lvl whenever i am lvling. I can give free repairs to all kingdom members, ports/gtp's when im a wiz and tracks when im a ranger. I can also gather resources if any are needed, mine out areas, etc. I'll give anything and everything 110%!

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Yes

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
"Specialize into a secondary class"

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
"Play with your team, not against it."

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
No.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
I have watched thread.

Tell us about yourself:
I'm pretty mature IRL for my age, i know i haven't shown that in game at all since ive been back, and i apologize for my immature behavior, i truly love this server and wouldn't want to screw things up. Back to the subject here, I love pvping and don't mind doing stuff profession related. I like playing with a team, it really makes things more fun for sure. I'm also active on TS.

Referrals: