• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN: animeman1996
Location | Time zone: Pacific
Link to your whitelist application: -_- type my name in the search bar...
How long have you been on HC: To long
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can use teamspeak
What towns have you been in: Genesis, Rapture (Mayor)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Got bored
Why do you want to join: Why not?
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Huh?
What can you give to us, as a community: Me?
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: sure
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Wait.. i gotta put up with some schooling shit?
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I hear you have cookies....
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Fun? define Fun?
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no
Tell us about yourself: Hi

I thought you were applying to VOlantis. Wrong app wrong thread. hc.to/volantis

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
IGN: kimsgrim
Location | Time zone: standard mountain time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ninjasalads-whitelist-application.48628/#post-385538
How long have you been on HC: 1 year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, yes
What towns have you been in: Hype, Enchanted Hollow.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Town blew up
Why do you want to join: To help out with the dominion and to play with some friends :D
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendly player, communication, pvp help, recourse help
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be respectful after pvp
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I am 28, I love minecraft and am one of those no lifer minecrafters. I'll play for hours a day and get quite immersed in the game.
Referrals:

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
I would post the app on the Hyperion city thread, instead since you are already graduated. That way the managers can see the re-application and go from there.

Is there a Prometheus thread? He is interested in joining Pro not hype and that is why he posted here and not in the hype thread.

Bam..
Eldrylars please give me a step by step guide to using my sig.. I feel retarded not knowing how to use it and even more handicap not being able to use the advice you already gave me.

Ryker_zps645521fe.png

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Is there a Prometheus thread? He is interested in joining Pro not hype and that is why he posted here and not in the hype thread.

Bam..
Eldrylars please give me a step by step guide to using my sig.. I feel retarded not knowing how to use it and even more handicap not being able to use the advice you already gave me.

Try this:

Find your signature in the AD thread
Right click on the signature and click Copy Image Location

Go up to where it says C{anel in the top right corner
Click Signature
In the test Window click the add picture button (Sixth button from the right)
Right click in the address bar and click paste.

ColdMason

Dirt
Application
IGN: Coldmason
Location | Time zone: Arizona
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC: A few days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: You seemed like a strong group and thats what i wanted
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis, or wherever you want me
What can you give to us, as a community: Any of my extra items, assistance, and defence.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing in a second class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Almost all of them, you like to teach new players instead of using them, and want everyone to be good sports. (its also annoying hearing everyone accuse people of hacking
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I didnt know where to rate it but i watched it
Tell us about yourself: I have played MC for a few years and have played in other kind of games where you have to work as a group, like factions, i am pretty good with build designs, i love joining in pvp and raids, and when i saw this game it looked to fun for me not to try. i first played wynncraft but didnt like it, although i like this one alot more. also, Im going to specialize in Rogue.
Referrals: N/A
If i missed or messed up anything, please tell me.
-Coldmason
The Fallen King

ColdMason

Dirt
I forgot two things in my first one, sorry.
Application

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50386/#post-397509
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I dont have it but i could get it.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis, or wherever you want me
What can you give to us, as a community: Any of my extra items, assistance, and defence.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing in a second class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Almost all of them, you like to teach new players instead of using them, and want everyone to be good sports. (its also annoying hearing everyone accuse people of hacking
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I didnt know where to rate it but i watched it
Tell us about yourself: I have played MC for a few years and have played in other kind of games where you have to work as a group, like factions, i am pretty good with build designs, i love joining in pvp and raids, and when i saw this game it looked to fun for me not to try. i first played wynncraft but didnt like it, although i like this one alot more. also, Im going to specialize in Rogue.
-Coldmason
The Fallen King

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I forgot two things in my first one, sorry.
Application

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50386/#post-397509
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I dont have it but i could get it.
-Coldmason
The Fallen King

Greetings ColdMason! Do me a favor, visit Hc.to/Volantis and fill out our Application there. I will review it right away.

IGN: ChancellorBFG
Location | Time zone: Riverhead, NY --> Eastern Standard Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/chancellorbfgs-whitelist-application.21913/
How long have you been on HC: Around a year and a half, give or take a couple months.
I have Teamspeak, although I only have a webcam mic, so I tend to mute my mic unless necessary.

What towns have you been in: Paragon, DarkDivinity
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A—I just never joined a town after map resets.
Why do you want to join: This seems like a friendly town, and I would like to be apart of a community again.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: As a 56 Smith, I can repair and set up shops. I can also deconstruct the useless gold armor. I should get around to levelling it to 60 soon. As far as Shaman, I am only level 9. I speced it because it seemed fun, so I do not know how useful I will be. As far a building expertise, I can typically follow orders, so if something needs to be built, just let me know.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specing into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
The overall respect from being a part of a large town, and just working together, not being complete dicks to each other.
Do you think that any of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
No, they all seem fair.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Just did.
Tell us about yourself: I am a runner, so sometimes throughout the year I start playing sporadically. Despite this, I enjoy playing video games. I try to always make time to play a game of LoL, or hop on Minecraft. Video games have always been a place for me to interact with my friends and I have always enjoyed being a part of a fair, and organized community.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
IGN: ChancellorBFG
Location | Time zone: Riverhead, NY --> Eastern Standard Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/chancellorbfgs-whitelist-application.21913/
How long have you been on HC: Around a year and a half, give or take a couple months.
I have Teamspeak, although I only have a webcam mic, so I tend to mute my mic unless necessary.

What towns have you been in: Paragon, DarkDivinity
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A—I just never joined a town after map resets.
Why do you want to join: This seems like a friendly town, and I would like to be apart of a community again.
What can you give to us, as a community: As a 56 Smith, I can repair and set up shops. I can also deconstruct the useless gold armor. I should get around to levelling it to 60 soon. As far as Shaman, I am only level 9. I speced it because it seemed fun, so I do not know how useful I will be. As far a building expertise, I can typically follow orders, so if something needs to be built, just let me know.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specing into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
The overall respect from being a part of a large town, and just working together, not being complete dicks to each other.
Do you think that any of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
No, they all seem fair.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Just did.
Tell us about yourself: I am a runner, so sometimes throughout the year I start playing sporadically. Despite this, I enjoy playing video games. I try to always make time to play a game of LoL, or hop on Minecraft. Video games have always been a place for me to interact with my friends and I have always enjoyed being a part of a fair, and organized community.

Apply on the AD Hyperion thread to join Hyperion
Ryker_zps645521fe.png

lance77am

Stone
Application
IGN: lance77am
Location | Time zone: California, USA | PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/lance77ams-whitelist.50602/#post-398616
How long have you been on HC: About a day
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak, use it often, and have a mic to use with it if needed/wanted.
Why do you want to join: Well, for one I'm a semi-new player who is looking for a community to join. I typically love being in groups of people, it makes everything more enjoyable.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel or Volantis, More likely the latter.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am usually a friendly person, and I can work hard for the town I choose.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I DO Understand and agree to all town rules, and the spirit on the Dominion.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Play with your team, not against it." Teamwork and cooperation among allies is one of the greatest weapons, and points of enjoyment.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all. Being a friendly person, although I am occasionally rather in a bad mood, isn't much of an issue for me.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I will directly after posting this.
Tell us about yourself: Well... I have been waiting for a very long time to join the server, as indicated by my whitelist application. I'm usually a friendly person, and I think community and teamwork are both very important. I consider myself a decent builder, and fairly good at both PVP and PVE. I sometimes lack dedication to certain things, but I've been waiting /three years/ for this server. I hope to see myself getting somewhere in the Dominion. See you soon! ;)
Referrals: Well, hilltim1 was helpful in linking me and recommended me.

If I did anything wrong, so sorry! :oops:

De_eggs

Stone
Application
IGN:
De_eggs
Location | Time zone: UTC-5:00 Eastern time US and Canada
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37300#entry29658160
How long have you been on HC:
2 weeks about
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I did not
Why do you want to join: I believe that this town is very nice and well organized as well as want to be in a town with my friend.
What can you give to us, as a community: A good pvper as well as resources since when I lag I go mining and gather things for others since pvp is not an option then
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes and i will follow them
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: paying a fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I find the helping team mates out most appealing as that creates a team
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a programmer and program in my spare time as well as swim i have experience with modding and am decidedly good at redstone working as well as logic behind it.
Referrals: Powerstar010

Last edited: